Gay BDSM Disciplined - HD 720p

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

fbcdf761142a5525dbe85a166ae12b86.jpg

Frankly, if you ask me, this is a pretty hot bondage video. Our friend Bind attaches his prisoner's muzzle to a bolt in the wall with a padlock, and later puts him in a backwards straitjacket hogtie and locks his muzzle to a bolt in the floor. Both of these bondage methods are humiliating and quite effective. I have not seen the backwards straitjacket idea used very often, and the muzzle attached to a stationary bolt is quite exciting. Those who own a straitjacket should try it on backwards for a fun variation. I don't know where Bind got the muzzle with the face ring, but it's a great idea. I can fantasize about being left in a deserted basement with my face locked to a bolt in the floor and the sound of crickets outside on a hot summer's night. Yes, you can hear the sound of crickets in the video. If I were face down with my muzzel attached to a bolt I would be humping the floor for sure. A special thanks to Bind and his prisoner Tony Orlando for a cool video with some great bondage ideas. Check out Bind's website for more of his bondage videos at MenInChains. Good work you guys!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 493.4 MB