Dirty Femdom | Strapon | Torture | Male Humiliation

Rebill

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Bratty Little Terror Makes Step Daddy Eat Her Pussy
4505a63caef0d4ae1298dea07a480126.jpg

Cast: Kimber Woods
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Pussy Worship, Oral Servitude, Chastity, Female Orgasm

Kimber is upset because her boyfriend bailed on her. Since she's horny, she decides to sexually use her step-, Marcello. Kimber is a bratty terror of a step-, and she's even worse when she's sexually frustrated. Terrified of both his step- and wife, Marcello agrees to orally pleasure Kimber. Kimber is moody and yells at her step- while he is doing his best to help her climax. As she nears her orgasm, Kimber squeals a bit and seems relieved. Marcello's chastity jingles as he services his step-'s pussy. It's very exhausting for Marcello to constantly be expected to perform oral servitude for both his insatiable wife and his nineteen-year-old step-. Kimber, of course, does not care. She eventually has an orgasm while using Marcello's tongue, but her sour, bratty, mood doesn't budge. After Kimber cums on her stepdad's face, she abruptly sends him away.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9725kbps
Audio: 273kbps

File size: 530.0 MB

Download Bratty Little Terror Makes Step Daddy Eat Her Pussy

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Rebill

Amber's Pleasure Slave
c2a5fdf83dbc3e10fe4f48138ad5062a.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Stockings
Video language: English

Mistress Amber is in the mood for some skilled tongue service so she puts one of her pleasure slaves to work. Amber has her slave start by licking and cleaning her asshole. Amber enjoys his tongue work, grabbing his head and shoving his tongue deep into her asshole. Amber then sits on her slave's face and orders him to start worshipping her pussy.

Duration: 11:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8145kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 712.1 MB

Download Amber's Pleasure Slave

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Rebill

Shawna's Jerk Puppet
baeae5bb48e64faa9d76be43b81c3428.jpg

Cast: Shawna Leneé
Genres: Masturbation Instruction

Mistress Shawna has your cock under her complete control like the helpless puppet you have become. You are mine to tease and toy with however I see fit. Your every stroke and every orgasm will be because I allow it. I will be the only one in your life to pull your strings as I guide you through an intense edging stroke session.

Duration: 9:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7149kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 531.4 MB

Download Shawna's Jerk Puppet

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Worship Every Inch Of Me
df2bdd156490fffadf61c48b0df53c39.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Bondage, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Stockings

Amber then sits on her slave's face and orders him to start worshipping her pussy. Amber rubs and grinds her pussy on his face, getting more and more excited until she is bouncing up and down off of his face. Amber orgasms all over her slave's face as she pounds his face with her pussy

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8142kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 782.0 MB

Download Worship Every Inch Of Me

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Kinky Rubber Excess
87d3c83b5c1e40722b6c99ba0ed607e7.jpg

Cast: Fräulein Mina
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy And Ass Worship, , Hairy, Stockings

In this Session, I strapped my rubber object in a swing, with his legs spread wide. To make him even feel more helpless, I decided to add a little sensory deprivation and put an inflatable rubber mask on his head and then pumped it up really good. Making me real horny to see him there strapped, with his legs spread out, I started to work on his hole with my fingers.
Of course I couldn't resist playing around with his nipples and his cock. Another hole which caught my interest was the one in the mask, which was then covered by my hands from time to time. Have a look at how I take my horny, willingly and bent over rubber object nr4 with my huge, black strap-on. How wonderful it is to hear him gasping and moaning quietly.
Just when my rubber object thinks that he could nicely recover from his previous treatment in the rubber body bag, I feel even more like abusing his helplessness. After an extensive breath control play with the help of the gas mask, I first of all take a good long piss and let it pour through the opening of the rubber bag, on his cock. Knowing how he is now nicely bathing in my nectar gets me in the mood to administer a proper milking.

Duration: 7:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 730.1 MB

Download Kinky Rubber Excess

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Pile Drive the Pretty Boy
72470875377a60deb2a33089bca1039d.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings

Mistress Amber confronts her slave about him spreading rumors that he has had sex with her. The slave admits he lied and asks if they can have sex. Amber just laughs at his request, telling him they will have sex - but it will be the kind where he gets fucked! The slave protests that he has never been ass fucked before, but Amber just shoves her cock in his mouth and makes him suck it, telling him that he had better learn to like it. Amber proceeds to fuck her slave from several positions, taking his asshole from every angle. Amber starts jerking his cock, but warns him that he is not allowed to cum. The slave struggles with his excitement, so Amber removes her hand and orders him not to cum. Amber tells him that now he can tell his friends that they have fucked, but it has to be the truth - that he took cock up his ass like the bitch he is

Duration: 16:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8127kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pile Drive the Pretty Boy

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Gets Shoes And Feet Cleaned While Waiting For Her Real Man
65c59cd3efd78a0b7c8704c9fd2647ef.jpg

Cast: Chloe
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Foot Worship, Shoe Worship, High Heels

Chloe is going out on a date with her boyfriend, and she wants her pathetic slave to lick her shoes clean. She enjoys a refreshing smoothie while the slave eats the dirt from her shoes. The slave must beg for the dirt. Chloe walks around and makes her slave crawl after her shoes. He has got to work to earn it. Chloe strips the slave out of its clothes. It has a very small penis. Chloe humiliates the slave because it has such a small penis. She compares the size of the slave's penis to her boyfriend's. Her boyfriend is a real man with a huge cock. The slave could never satisfy a woman the way her boyfriend can. All he is good for is worshipping shoes and feet. Chloe wants the slave to make her shoes really sparkle for her boyfriend. The slave worships Chloe's feet until her boyfriend texts her that he's there to take her out to dinner. Chloe spits in the slave's face as she leaves to go out with her boyfriend.

Duration: 13:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9933kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 987.0 MB

Download Gets Shoes And Feet Cleaned While Waiting For Her Real Man

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Two-Finger Cock Bitch
e5d8b68d64830c0cfa86caca22b0643d.jpg

Cast: Shay Sights
Genres: FemDom, Cum Eating, Handjobs

Its been several long frustrating weeks for Mistress Shays slave being denied all orgasms while locked in spiked chastity. She makes sure his milking is just as frustrating and orders him to beg while slowly teasing the tip and letting all that cum build up. His cock is rock hard as she torments him further with one then two finger strokes until finally given permission to blow his huge load like a good boy.

Duration: 11:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7232kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 674.7 MB

Download Two-Finger Cock Bitch

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Beggars Can't Be Choosers
26caa97886c61b924118c2219b42b054.jpg

Cast: girl
Genres: Femdom, Face Sitting, Ass

wants to see how long her slave can hold its breath while she him under her ass. She gets so turned on while controlling his breath, she just has to use his face for a cum. While still fully him, Anabelle rides the slave's face until she has an orgasm. Not satisfied with just one, she turns around and immediately enjoys a second orgasm on the slave's face.

Duration: 10:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7641kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 581.6 MB

Download Beggars Can't Be Choosers

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Marked by Her Scent
11a86a0ea32ce78d87718eb89a8e1ff6.jpg

Cast: girl
Genres: Femdom, Face Sitting, Ass

wants to see how long her slave can hold its breath while she him under her ass. She gets so turned on while controlling his breath, she just has to use his face for a cum. While still fully him, Anabelle rides the slave's face until she has an orgasm. Not satisfied with just one, she turns around and immediately enjoys a second orgasm on the slave's face.

Duration: 8:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7703kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 528.4 MB

Download Marked by Her Scent

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: