Dirty Femdom | Strapon | Torture | Male Humiliation

Rebill

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ballbusting Contest
c2d353fd2760df647da55ecd78f5d0b7.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels, Ballbusting
Video language: English

uperior Goddess Brooke and Princess Chanel are hanging out at Mean Girl Manor and relaxing while using their naked slaves as foot rests. The subject of conversation turns to who has the most devoted slave. Princess Chanel is 100% convinced that her slave is the most devoted because he will do anything for her and can really take a beating. Superior Goddess Brooke thinks her slave is the most devoted and that he can take even more abuse than Princess Chanel's slave. Superior Goddess Brooke suggests they find out which slave can take the most abuse and last the longest by kicking them in the balls and seeing which one falls to his knees first.
The naked slaves crawl behind their owners following them to the middle of the room where the ball kicking contest will soon take place. But first the slaves are commanded to worship their owners boots, kissing, licking, and cleaning the boots that are about to make them suffer. Even this turns into a bit of a contest as Princess Chanel tells her slave that he better not let Superior Goddess Brooke's slave out do him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 971.4 MB

Download Ballbusting Contest

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Rebill

The Slave Superball Jackpot
298ca7563e378bb65d1e4d948666f742.jpg

Princess Chanel has two naked slaves standing in formation in front of her. They are each holding an extremely valuable gold bar that some online slave gave to Princess Bella. Princess Bella is offering the gold bars up as the grand prize in a Mean Girls ballbusting competition. If Princess Chanel can bring both slaves down to the ground at the same time then she wins the jackpot and gets to keep the gold bars. If not then Princess Bella will keep the gold for herself. So far none of the other Mean Girls have been able to win the jackpot but now it's Princess Chanel's turn.
Princess Chanel is confident in her ball kicking ability and predicts it shouldn't be too hard to win. She has good reason to be confident because she has really powerful kicks and doesn't care about the slaves balls at all! She will gladly do permanent damage to the slave's balls if that's what it takes to win. Princess Chanel slams her foot into the slave's balls alternating kicks back and forth between the two slaves. Princess Chanel and Princess Bella are both surprised at how well the slaves are surviving the ball kicks so far. As the kicks keep coming the slaves are doubled over in pain and sinking closer and closer to the ground but do everything they can to try and stay upright as Princess Bella has commanded them not to go down.

Duration: 7:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9419kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 550.2 MB

Download The Slave Superball Jackpot

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Rebill

Obey Melanie - How To Please Your Man - Full HD 1080p
6ae7190bde5be4cc2113937d444f2519.jpg

What an interesting article. It says here you can use a mans sexual desires to control him. Interesting. It also says, a man is the most vulnerable when his ego is stroked and his penis is erect. Says an orgasm is one of the most satisfying experiences a man can have. Let's find out if that's true.

Duration: 7:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11056kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 621.4 MB

Download Obey Melanie - How To Please Your Man - Full HD 1080p

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

You're Such A Disgrace
9a5d9886b60bb7ce8996b7efa993f1db.jpg

I never get used to the fact that these guys are so pathetic. I mean how can you just spit in someone's face and they ACTUALLY ENJOY IT. I think it has something to do with the fact that a hot girl would never kiss them so they get the next best thing a spit in the FACE, HAHA. Its MY spit, and I'm still disgusted by it. I even tell him to his face how gross he is and he even agrees with me! OMG he really is a loser. I wonder If it's even possible to say anything that would offend him or hurt his feelings..? He's probably been called every name in the book LOL. I'm just going to sit here and spit in his ugly face til I get tired of it. Then I'll send him home, not allowing him to clean up of course.

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18513kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 892.9 MB

Download You're Such A Disgrace

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

No Erections Allowed
bc8442c96315b79120efc195fa5dcf99.jpg

Cast: Gianna Dior
Genres: Femdom, Tease and Denial, CBT, Chastity, Bondage, Stockings, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking

Mistress Gianna Dior has absolutely no use for her slave's cock yet he still thinks its okay to be constantly aroused walking around with a hard-on. It's time for him to be put through some serious slave conditioning making sure his dick will never get erect again. His new extra sharp spiked chastity cage will be a permanent fixture in his life now making sure his mind will never be in the gutter. Mistress Gianna will train his body and mind to only focus on what she wants from here on out...never what his cock wants.

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11215kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 994.3 MB

Download No Erections Allowed

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Leggy blondie pussy fucking
9fd1c2e5d529b60358e194cbda1cabbb.jpg

Studio: True Life

Long legged blond beauty in pink stockings getting into hardcore fucking in a domination scene with the muscular dude in a mask forced to do all of her caprices to bring her into paradise of pleasures for her sweet cunt

Duration: 24:11
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3742kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 685.4 MB

Download Leggy blondie pussy fucking

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Cuckolding the Neglectful Husband
799e0af8429d724c82048539c1a920a0.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Blonde, Wife, MILF, Big Tits

It's a complete mystery how Brandi Love's husband could be in the same room with her (as she strips down and tries on sexy new lingerie!), without just jumping right in and fucking her Milf pussy. That jerk would rather watch the football game all day, even on their vacation down south. Brandi's not about to let her horny mood go to waste, though. She decides on a quick-and-dirty idea to get her husband tied up and out of the way, so she can ask the bell-hop for the dick she's been craving all day.

Duration: 30:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3739kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 902.0 MB

Download Cuckolding the Neglectful Husband

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Mistress Rebeca Oh! Boy! Lick me here! I'm getting so horny (2018)
6477c3c848e49b6ee6f15a42d32a5215.jpg

his obedient and loyal slave has performed all the chores dictated by Mistress Rebecca word by word. From cleaning up the kitchen, bedroom, toilets, polishing her shoes by his tongue, to laundry and cooking, all are in perfect order. The slave hungry from his toil lusts for his utopian reward. But, is fed squashed bananas from her Goddess's feet and milk is dropped on his face, she is least concerned about her pet's appetite, but not her plays.

Duration: 19:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3958kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 596.9 MB

Download Mistress Rebeca Oh! Boy! Lick me here! I'm getting so horny (2018)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Sells A Cocksucker Online
54d372b2aecd1671332e0be813a9028a.jpg

Cast: Lola
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Dildo Training, Slave Training, Dildo Sucking, Spit

Lola's trying to unload an unwanted slave online for a profit. She's made a little video displaying its cock sucking abilities in hopes of making a sale. If anyone at home is interested in the cock sucking abilities of this faggot, drop Lola a line. No gender preference, it's been well trained to suck any cock it has been instructed to. The slave's penis is very small, and that's where it all started. Sometimes, you can't help what nature deals you, but a good slave can always improve its skills to make up some for its shortcomings. This slave's little penis is useless, but it can do its best to pleasure the superior cocks of others.

Duration: 12:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 919.1 MB

Download Sells A Cocksucker Online

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Sissy Cocksucker - Mina Thorne - Full HD 1080p
b12652675556562b69502033fdc258f9.jpg

Mistress Mina has her sissy trained to be such a submissive slut that she is actually profiting by whoring out her slave. Mina has put an advertisement out on the internet for the best cock sucker in town, the slave will have to suck off any guy that responds. The first customer comes in, the whore is blindfolded she doesn't even deserve to see who she is sucking off. The John pulls down his pants and starts fucking the slaves mouth with his massive cock. The slave whimpers as the man deep throat fucks the whore. Mina observes and instructs while holding whore's leash. "I love whoring out my slave's mouth" The John throat gags and fucks sissy whores mouth to completion, pulls out just in time to squirt his sticky load onto the eager sluts face. The john wipes off his cock on the sluts face like a filthy cum rag, the cum runs down her face. Now the slut really knows what it is like to be treated as a real sex slave.

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7770kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 674.2 MB

Download Sissy Cocksucker - Mina Thorne - Full HD 1080p

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: