deep throating ..... tips & tricks

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by ReallyGreen, Jun 25, 2008.

1. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

I personally never thought I'd have trouble deep-throating (being a hetero male), but my new pro-domme seem to find gagging me with a monstrously oversized dildo an endless source of amusement. I'm both shocked and relieved that I didn't end-up vomiting on the mistress (which I'm sure would guarantee a "thanks for the business, but don't come back").

So whats everybody's tip & tricks for not choking to death when you're getting throat-fucked?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. littlegirl

littlegirl New Member

All I can say is take long deep breaths, and don't hold back the tears, they love that stuff...

3. kv0ns_sub

kv0ns_sub New Member

i personally love have a cock down my throat, but i guess you could just take a deep breath, kinda move your tongue round so its not so much in the way, and just swallow, make sure to keep your throat loose enough.

4. PTs_Pet

PTs_Pet New Member

deep breathing thru nose (of course), open the throat, relax.

5. lulu frietts

lulu frietts New Member

i think honestly for me if i breathe out before the object goes down my throat then there is less gagging from air rushing out of my body.
    it helps for me :)

6. Goldfish

Goldfish New Member

I always kinda act like I am swallowing the penis, so there's slightly less resistance, and I don't tend to choke as much. But mostly, it's practice practice practice!

7. I find that when I take it really slow I do much better. If you don't have the option remember to breathe... Mind over matter. :)

8. Prissy

Prissy Member

Sounds scary.
    seems like a breath control thing

9. monkeygirl

monkeygirl Guest

I love to deepthroat. Lots of saliva and I just relax my throat, it just seems to slide down nicely.