MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Wake Up, Fuck Jordynn LuXXX

Info:
File Name: Wake Up, Fuck
Format: JPG
File Size: 94 Mb
Resolution: 2000x3000
Picture: 100
Description: Jordynn LuXXX reads a note from her roommate. The roomie is going to be working late. Also roomie's boyfriend is going to be sleeping over tonight. Bad move. Too much information. She's just given Jordynn a devious idea. This is Jordynn's chance to stick it to her roomie and get stuck by the boyfriend's hard cock. She's been after the guy anyway. She heads to her roomie's bedroom ready to fuck and suck him dry with her pussy, mouth and big tits. "Doggie and Tantric are my favorite positions," Jordynn tells us. She's new at XL Girls. This is her second hooter hardcore hump and her fourth scene. Jordynn's as sexy and lively by herself as she is with the dick. She has a fun personality and enjoys a lot of sex on-camera and off. "I've never spit. Spitters are quitters. I love swallowing when I give head. I've been in several threesomes in my life. I've been in polyamorous relationships and my husband and I swing; therefore we play with other single females and couples." She won't tell us her kinkiest sexual experience. "I'm going to keep that one private," says Jordynn.
Cast: Jordynn LuXXX
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

dduubb

Wanted! More Secretaries Like Sunshine Sunshine

Info:
File Name: Wanted! More Secretaries Like Sunshine
File Size: 65 Mb
Resolution: 3000x1993
Picture: 66
Description: One of the great names at XL Girls, Sunshine is a horny secretary in this classic scene. Her top shelf mounds created by her too-small bra are almost impossible to believe. After toiling all morning at her desk, Sunshine needs a break. She calls her fuck buddy for some relief but he can't get over there and screw her. Besides, fucking on company furniture is a violation of the employee handbook. Sunshine decides to have some hand relief instead, one of her favorite hobbies any time of the day. She uses her desk to stretch out and play with her enormous melons and wet pussy, rubbing her clit and massaging her lips until she finally explodes. She always keeps a Doc Johnson toy in her desk drawer too. Then it's back to the grind of clerical work. A girl's got bills to pay.
Cast: Sunshine
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Office, Solo, Toy

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

Webb of Delight Alice Webb

Info:
File Name: Webb of Delight
File Size: 26 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 60
Description: XLGirls.com would like to wish the awesomely endowed Alice Webb a happy birthday (February 23). It's just a coincidence that this pictorial was scheduled on her birthday, but it's not a coincidence that she has so many fans. One fan in particular, Mr. B.P., says that he was inspired by Alice's photos and videos to create his own oil spill. He wrote in, "You should feature Alice Webb in every issue of XL Girls. She is quickly climbing the ranks to be one of my favorite models ever along with Samantha and Sapphire. She is my kind of girl: freckled and big-titted. In addition to seeing her again in solo photos, I hope Alice decides to do hardcore. She has so much potential to be one of the greats! I would love to see how her huge breasts look tit-fucking a cock. Although you'd have to find one very well-endowed fellow to be able to handle that rack. I'd give it a go myself if I could!"
Cast: Alice Webb
Genre: BBW, Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

Wild In The Stables Kacey Parker

Info:
File Name: Wild In The Stables
File Size: 106 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2002
Picture: 60
Description: Hiring Kacey Parker as a ranch hand was a great idea because she adds some sex appeal to the place. Problem is, all the other ranch hands would stop working and spend their day jacking as they watched her pitching hay. It worked out in the long run because Kacey decided to put on a show for everyone in one of the stables. Naturally, someone grabbed a camera and started shooting because Kacey had to be recorded for everybody to enjoy her big country tits and fat pussy, not just the ranch hands. Unfortunately her stay at the Big Fat Boobs Ranch didn't last long. She was needed for another XL Girls shoot. "Guys always say I have dick-sucking lips and I take that as a compliment," Kacey said. "Even when I was in school, all the male teachers and students were always checking me out. I had the biggest tits of all the girls. "What do guys like to see me do? They like seeing me trying on bras, getting measured everywhere, exercising, swimming and playing with my belly. And sucking big cocks!"
Cast: Kacey Parker
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Outdoors, Solo, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

XL Girls At The Office Lisa Canon

Info:
File Name: XL Girls At The Office
File Size: 27 Mb
Resolution: 1200x800
Picture: 50
Description: A day at the office is paradise when Lisa Canon works there. You are at the XL Girls offices where everyone gets screwed. It's not just another day here. The female employees managed by Lisa don't look at the clock, they look at the cock. And they sure do know how to fuck and suck to their hearts' content. JC's nine-inches was so hefty, it was not easy to get into Lisa's pussy and mouth. XL Girls discovered Lisa and nurtured her. She is upfront and always down-to-earth. A real girl-next-door who goes the whole nine yards. "I'm crazy," says Lisa. "I'm bubbly. I like to have fun. I'm the first one to do anything crazy, whatever it is. I love having rough sex. But like any girl I like the sensual, soft, kiss-me, love-me type of sex. "But then there's times when you're just like, 'Fuck me!' I like them to pay extra attention to my nipples, and I like to have them pulled on, sucked on, licked. I can be kinky. It depends on my mood and how kinky I want to get that day, and how rough I want it. I try to get the cum to land from my mouth down but if it gets on my face that's okay!"
Cast: Lisa Canon
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Office, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

Xl Girls Sp #140 WyldRoze

Info:
File Name: Xl Girls Sp #140
File Size: 1 Mb
Resolution: 600x400
Picture: 10
Description: Wyldroze has a secret. In the Arizona town she calls home, all the neighbors think she's a devoted soccer mom who loves to take her kids camping on the weekends. But scratch the surface of this redhead, and you'll find a blistering sex drive. She's 5'9", 230 pounds, and wears a 40DD bra. She goes for blue-collar guys, like firefighters, truckers and military men. She says she's most sexually satisfied by butt-sex. A typical soccer mom? We doubt it. A sexbomb who gets off on the idea of guys jacking to her photos? Undeniably!
Cast: WyldRoze
Genre: BBW, Redhead, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

XL Girls SP #158 Kore Goddess

Info:
File Name: XL Girls SP #158
File Size: 1 Mb
Resolution: 600x399
Picture: 10
Description: You saw Kore first in her debut XL Girls video. This pictorial is her first magazine shoot for XL Girls SP #158. Kore takes her modeling name from Greek mythology but she is every inch the modern XL Girl. "When I lie down with a tight bra on, I am over two feet," says Kore. "When I stand up, I am 5'8". I like to cook, read books, party, garden, have sex, take pictures, ride my bicycle, make jewelry, hike in the mountains and by the sea, and have more sex!" She's a real Earth-mother boob goddess. A wild child. A natural nature girl.
Cast: Kore Goddess
Genre: BBW, Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Fileboom Premium Account