Cuckold.Where dominant women cuckold their submissive men.

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

RUBY ONYX: "I WANT AN ORGASM CUCKY SO MY BULL'S CUM CAN FERTILISE ME!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/27/24)
Duration: 00:07:20
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 1607 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: RUBY ONYX: "I WANT AN ORGASM CUCKY SO MY BULL'S CUM CAN FERTILISE ME!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/27/24)
TAGS: CUCKOLDING, CUCKOLD, IMPREGNATION FANTASY, BIG TITS, ALPHA MALE, SEXUAL DOMINATION, CUCK DOM, SPH, SMALL DICK HUMILIATION, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, REDHEAD, MILF, BULL CUM, HUMILIATION, MASKED, FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNET STOCKINGS, FISHNETS, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, SHOE LICKING, SHOELICKER, SHOE WORSHIP, SOLES LICKING, FEMALE ORGASM, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, DICK CAGE, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, CUMEATING, ORAL SEX, BDSM, CUNT WORSHIP, CUNT LICKING, PATHETIC SLAVE, ORAL SERVITUDE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY LICKING, ORAL SERVICE, PUSSY EATING, CUNNILINGUS, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, LOSER
DESCRIPTION: I return to greet my cucky after being truly satisfied by my hung alpha! I was dressed to impress, and I obviously did, as he left the full contents of his balls inside my now throbbing pussy! With plans to have a baby, I impatiently wait for his alpha seed to impregnate me. I mean, there was no way I was going to let cucky's genes ever play a part! After learning that receiving an orgasm post sex can improve your chances of conceiving, I send cucky down to lick my oozing pussy and give me the orgasm required to open up my cervix, and make room for all those alpha enhanced swimmers!
Download

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ttum

Desperate Cuck Fucks Pantyhose
Cameron is finally going to let her cuck out of chastity. He is so grateful to get the chance to cum. Cameron orders the cuck to his knees. She tells him to start stroking. When the cuck is hard enough Cameron tells him to fuck her calves. The cuck is so eager. The cuck fucks her pantyhose while licking her ass. "What kind of loser fucks someone's legs?" She asks. Cameron allows her desperate cuck to hump her leg. She gives him 30 seconds to "hurry up and cum." The cuck furiously strokes himself. If he can't cum in 30 seconds, he won't get to cum at all. Cameron starts counting. He can't cheat by touching himself. He has to cum from leg humping. He tries so hard. He is so close. Time is up. The cuck can't cum. He has missed his opportunity. The cuck has to go back into chastity. Maybe next month he will get another chance. Cameron reminds the cuck that she still has a chance to cum. She positions the cuck so that she can ride its face. "You're way too selfish, anyways." She tells the cuck. "You should be focusing on my orgasms, not yours."
Complete name : CAMERON - Desperate Cuck Fucks Pantyhose.mp4
Format : MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
File size : 247 MiB
Duration : 8 min 13 s
Download

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

Ruby Onyx - I'll Keep Your Chastity Key Safe While I Get What I Need.mp4
Size: 1993867864 bytes (1.86 GiB), duration: 00:13:13, avg.bitrate: 20115 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 19980 kb/s, 50.00 fps(r) (und)
For just a split second hubby cuck thought he was going to get the chance to pleasure me! My attention quickly turned to the alpha bull naked and hung sat right beside me! His BBC dwarfing my hubby's skinny little willy. Me and my bull mock hubby as he proceeds to work his big dick into my pussy and completely ruin me! All poor hubby cuck could do was offer a supporting hand as he watches on to see me get pleasured and given the seeing too I thoroughly deserve! Swelling helplessly in his cage, he waits patiently for my bull to finish pounding me from behind, before filling my pussy full of warm cum! As it trickles down the insides of my thighs, hubby is summoned and made to clean up every drop of alpha mess!
BBC, Big Ass, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cuckold, Creampie, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Hardcore, Interracial, Lingerie, Piercing, Redhead, Shaved, Tattoos
Download

Fileboom Premium Account