Cuckold.Where dominant women cuckold their submissive men.

ttum

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Christina Crystal and Mia - Cuck Trained to Suck Drunk Boyfriends

File: 2BCUC20-3.wmv
Size: 554338100 bytes (528.66 MiB), duration: 00:11:30, avg.bitrate: 6427 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 320 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r)

The girls are so mean. In this clip, they train the cuck to suck a dildo. They plan to make him suck off their drunken boyfriends so they don’t have to. There is a lot of spitting in this video. The girls look amazing in their bikinis and verbally crush...

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/75274354f22c7/2BCUC20-3.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ttum

He Cums While You Get Denied

File: 3BCUC20-3.mp4
Size: 273129674 bytes (260.48 MiB), duration: 00:09:05, avg.bitrate: 4009 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Featuring: TEASE & DENIAL for YOU in a CUCKOLDING theme. A sensual HAND JOB for him. Back story: You & I have been dating for awhile but I haven't let you fuck me. You thought I was a nice girl maybe waiting for marriage. But you're so attracted to me & crazy about me you've been willing to wait, going home after our dates & jerking off thinking about me. Now I'm breaking the news to you that I've been growing more & more turned on knowing how badly you want me but not being able to fuck me. I've had other lovers while you've been humping your hand. I've had many orgasms with other men thinking about you aching for me. Your suffering turns me on! Now I'm going to make you watch me make another man cum while I tell you about my plans for you...& you're not allowed to jerk off. I tell you about the sex parties we'll attend where you'll watch many men fuck me, you'll see all those men enjoying what you want & can't have. I'll turn you into a cuckold & you'll do as I say because you are completely infatuated with me...

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/e04dd9b125d85/3BCUC20-3.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

Cock Sucking Sissy

File: 5BCUC20-3.wmv
Size: 40902357 bytes (39.01 MiB), duration: 00:06:54, avg.bitrate: 790 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 64 kb/s
Video: wmv2, yuv420p, 400x300, 29.97 fps(r)

Ms. Lemonde calls for her sissy maid. She has a treat for me. The sissy maid will be allowed to taste her pussy. There is one cruel catch. The sissy will have to suck her pussy juices from her lover's cock.

Ms. Lemonde demands that the sissy deep throat her lovers cock. She is amused as her sissy slut desperately deep throats the cock, hoping for a taste of his Mistress's pussy juices. Then the stud steps

back and jerks off all over the sissy's face and in his mouth. Ms. Lemonde is very amused by the show. She grabs the sissy cuck's head and shoves it back onto the hard dick. She wants him to suck any

remaining cum out of her lover's cock.

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/ec45f079a7342/5BCUC20-3.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account