Cuckold pictures

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

serodio

Banned

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Here's some images from the mistresses of Cruel & Unsusual Femdom at clips4sale:

Movie1022.jpg

Movie1013CFS.jpg

Movie974CFS.jpg

Movie1000CFS.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

thetoy

A Woman to Cuck for!

The whole scene of being a sissy submissive cuckhold is a huge turn-on! However, for me, it only would be exciting if my wife/Domina let me know beforehand that she really did care for me just as I did her and that all the other guy was for her was a way to get us both off. I would do just about anything* for a girl like that! : )

*yeah, including sucking cock while she laughed

Fileboom Premium Account

thetoy

Oh, and another thing. 'Pears to me that a lot of the cuckold fantasy is unnecessarily hooked up in the "huge black stud" stuff. Am I the only one who finds that way racist? My guess is that black guys are as likely to be into being the humiliated cuckold as I or any other white guy. If I were black, seeing the "other guy" portrayed as a fifteen inch rutting bull who treats the white girl like a piece of meat and the husband/subby as worse is not at all erotic.

Fileboom Premium Account

thetoy

How cum . . . ?

Why do the cuckold's wives always pick black guys to screw? What happens if a black guy wants to be cuckolded--does his wife have to pick a white guy? I'm not a big liberal, but this aspect of cuckolding--which as a submissive I think is hott!--is more than a little insulting to blacks. If my wife or lover decides to cuckold me, she doesn't have to pick a black lover.

Fileboom Premium Account