Collection movies with nice guys

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Bareback Beginners 12
b6e526eff0128d0a8ace6aaca541ecd3.jpg

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Eagle Video
Genres: bareback, anal, oral, twinks

Bareback Beginners 12 has a Dozen guys with ripped abs and arms, many doing bareback hardcore sex for the first time. Studs like Ondra, Vasek and >>

Format: avi
Duration: 1:47:08
Video: 592x432, XviD, 658kbps
Audio: 54kbps

0c30de5e0af7f4c413e946ebbb4201b4.gif
File size: 564.9 MB
Download Bareback Beginners 12

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

Bareback Roomies
838abf8b474daa805650090d45a0df2c.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Perverzzo
Cast: Leonid, Roman, Oscar, Daniel, Denis, Jaroslav and more.
Genres: Anal / Oral Sex, Bareback, Cumshot, Twinks, Threesome

Five scenes of teasing twink action here in Bareback Roomies where lithe young lads are all vying for as much nasty sex as they can get. The champagne is flowing in scene one when some lads have a party. Two tender twinks retire to the bedroom where they are soon face-fucking one another's dick. Fingering his pal's arsehole has the boy's arse ready for a deep peration, so he promptly launches his cock into his pal's tight sphincter. Back on the sofa two guys have continued to drink bubbly. Tipsy, these young-bucks kiss and caress before topse off revealing stunning abs and throbbing boners. These insatiable studs suck each other's cock in a frenzy of blowjob action before erect dicks are thrust inside willing holes. In the kitchen the following morning two twinks get together for an incredible shag that leaves both boys breathless. The three lads then return for a thrilling threeway romp on the sofa which includes spit-roasting and a gargantuan load of thick boy-cum! If you've a lover of hot Euro-teen action then Bareback Roomies should be top of your list.

Duration: 1:40:44
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 811kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 718.0 MB
Download Bareback Roomies

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Basic Plumbing
fb1b68ac560cf29d62fbe91f4720bd8b.jpg

Release Year: 1993
Studio: Falcon Studios
Cast: Chase Hunter, Aaron Austin, Sean Davis, Tony DiAngelo, Cody Foster, Erik Houston, Barry Howard, York Powers, Allen Stephensen
Genres: Anal, oral, cumshots, fingering, muscules, group, big dick, musturbate, toys

Two big-dicked men Chase Hunter and "Long Dong" Sean Davis star in this story about men who can plug any pipe, fill any hole and make any fountain spurt! Learn how to clean those pipes right with this hardcore man-action.

Duration: 1:07:19
Video: 480x368, DivX 5, 976kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 530.5 MB
Download Basic Plumbing

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Black Lode (1985)
1fdb80045354354e44593555163f43c0.jpg

Release Year: 1985
Cast: Carliss Sharpe Bradley Al Short Odis Campell Florenzo Blackwell Romero Davis Keith Lancaster
Genres: Black Cumshot Big Dick Masturbation Classic Muscles

When a scientist decides to study the human orgasm and needs sperm samples, he turns to seven very virile black models that beat off for him in a 75 minute masturbation marathon. Each one, lead to the lab by a "cum for money" advertisement, exhibits their own very personal style while making their donation to such wonderful scientific research. Florenzo Blackwell pulls on his huge and uncut rod, pinches his nipples, rolls his tight foreskin back and forth, and stretches his pre-cum like a gossamer thread. Romero Davis and Keith Lancaster watch Carliss Sharpe rub oil into his velvet black sin, sart to rub his crotch and bask in the rays of the hot sun and everyone's lust-including his own.

Duration: 1:11:37
Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 1076kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 603.9 MB
Download Black Lode (1985)

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Blake Riley's Movin' In
8ee1d234fb21c27a2a8378d328df8d1e.jpg

Cast: Blake Riley Ryan Driller Tristan Bennet Jean Francis Laroche Alex LeMonde Joe Foster Kent Larson Christian XXX Caleb Carter Eddie Stone Theo Blake Ricardo Diaz
Genres: Muscles Anal Safe Sex

C1R Exclusive Blake Riley is moving in with Hot Hung newly Exclusive Jeremy Bilding and he is in for one fast and furious hard pounding ride! Featuring a virtual who`s who cast this non-stop sexcapade contains amazing performances from the likes of Theo Blake, Eddie Stone, Joe Foster, and Tristan Bennet.

Duration: 1:56:18
Video: 760x536, XviD, 1063kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Blake Riley's Movin' In

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Boot Black
ef6297f5ef3ac4b341e32614aea1e7e1.jpg

Release Year: 1994
Studio: HIS Video, VCA
Cast: Jake Andrews, Wolf, Daryl Brock, Zak Spears, Tanner Reeves, Dallas Taylor, Matt Gunther, Mark West, David Logan, Brett Ford, Steven Turro, Alex Wild, Patrick Ryan, Rob Costa, Dirk Fletcher
Genres: Oral, Anal, Rimming, Facial, Group

This video is all about the back room of a rough leather bar. These men wear jockstraps, but the sex is rather vanilla. The theme: It's all in the backroom, boys.
Mammoth hung Daryl Brock gets serviced by a hairy bottom. The bottom savors Daryl's cock, and then Daryl rips off his partner's jeans to reveal a jockstrap-clad ass that Daryl proceeds to fuck without removing his own jockstrap. The bottom shoots off a generous load riding Daryl cowboy, and Daryl proceeds to deliver a sloppy load onto his own belly and pouch. The second scene starts off with a guy vacuum pumping his dick and balls. After they've plumped up to a nice size, two other guys join him for a nice threeway. These guys suck each other's dicks and assholes before they present their asses for a fourth man to fuck. The men then stand around in a circle and jerk off. The next scene, also in the backroom, is a twosome where the two men suck each other and then swap facials. Mmmm mmmm! Deep-voiced daddy Zak Spears finds a jockstrap-clad bottom in the back room and proceeds to spit beer into his face while chewing on his face and mouth. After the bottom blows Zak for a bit, the men switch off burying their faces in the other's ass for a deep rim job. After a final lick, Zak proceeds to burrow his cock into his bottom's tight, smooth, hole and fucks it with wild abandon. The final scene is a seven-man orgy, where goateed Jake Andrews is a star bottom amongst the frenzied cocksucking, jerking, and ass eating. Jake ends up with every man's cum all over his beefy muscular body.
While most of the sex happens in the dark, the action itself is surprisingly well-shown. The men are hungry, and the sex generally enthusiastic. There's no outstanding scene, but there are no bad scenes either. A solid effort by Chi Chi.

Duration: 1:21:04
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1172kbps

File size: 776.8 MB
Download Boot Black

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Breed My Hole Raw (2007)
ce73c347fb711a24120fe3ce8c4c1ae5.jpg

Release Year: 2007
Genres: Gay, Bareback, Hardcore, International, Muscles, Cream Pies, Cumshot
Video language: English

Ricky brings a bunch of horny barebackers back for some hot raw dirty and nasty sex. Four scenes that include deep ass breeding, hot ass felching, sticky cum eating, and nasty snowballing. That's what the viewers will be treated to in Ricky's newest bareback bonanza. It's pure raw lust at its best. Bonus features include cumshot gallery and outtakes.

Duration: 1:09:12
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1463kbps

File size: 811.9 MB
Download Breed My Hole Raw (2007)

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Breeding Ryan - Cherry Popping
1666e548bf2fbef002c90bee49ea360e.jpeg

Studio: Naughtyboyz

Hi there, Justin here with Naughtyboyz! You are definitely in for a treat with this hot bareback video! I met 18yo Ryan about 6 weeks ago online. We chatted for a couple of weeks, and he was very interested in doing a video! He also told me that he was a virgin and wanted to lose his cherry on video! :) MMmmmm My kind boy! Anyway, after making some plans i flew down to finally meet this hottie! Ryan is very much the boy next door type sweet and innocent on the outside, and 150% naughtyboy on the inside! The video starts off with us chatting about his past experiences, he tells me that the only thing he has ever done with a guy is make out and he has perfected the art of sucking dick! :) He is also into more mature guys 30s up to late 40s, early 50s. He is the type that likes to be submissive and loves to please his man, whatever it takes! After chatting a little, i get down in between his legs and start checking out his body in detail. Smooth all over and a very nice package! After getting his shorts off, i spread his legs back and start licking his cherry hole, gently rimming him out and finally sticking my tongue up his hole and giving him a good deep rim job! Sweet Sweet Sweet! The night before we met, i stopped at the local bookstore and picked up some anal ease and a couple of anal training toys. I wanted to give him a good deep fuck, so i figured he would need a little breaking in first. After rimming his hole out good, fingering his ass good, and sticking a few toys up his hole, i figure its time for the real meat. We move to the bed and i get him into position, slowly probing his hot ass with my raging boner.....After a few pokes, i slide into his ass, giving him about 2-3 inches to start. He his trying to hold me back from going deeper, but i just spread his legs more and told him to relax, while i went deeper and deeper! After about 4-5 inches, he is really fighting my cock, so i started slowly pumping his hole. With this being his first time, i didnt wanna make him never want cock up his ass again, so i fucked his ass for about another 5 mins, just enough to tease his ass a little. With him moaning like crazy, my nuts started sucking up and i could feel my cumload building.......Finally i couldnt take anymore and blew about 3 big shots of sperm into his cherry ass! I pulled out for the last 3 or 4 shots and really creamed his hole good! I grab the camera quick and get a nice close up of my sperm load running out of his hole! Mmmmm nothing better!

Duration: 59:00
Video: 576x416, XviD, 1483kbps

File size: 699.9 MB
Download Breeding Ryan - Cherry Popping

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Brief Encounters
12f34ca775d408369ae56baaaab76fdf.jpg

Studio: Pantheon Productions
Cast: Matthew Rush, Tim Kelly, Allen Silver, Conner Habib, Derrick Hanson, Massimo Forte, Nick Moretti, Steve Parker, Tony Daniels
Genres: Oral, Anal, Mature, Muscles, Bear

In Brief Encounters it's all about the underwear, or more to the point, the hot men in the underwear. Each of the five scenes feature two hot men getting each other horny and hard in - and then out of - their briefs. For everyone who just can not decide if men are hotter in or out of their underwear, we give you the best of both worlds.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:58:01
Video: 704x480, AVC (H.264), 976kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 963.7 MB
Download Brief Encounters

Fileboom Premium Account