Collection BDSM - Bondage, Humiliation

alexa38

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mood-Pictures full movies
1efc868050433186b1b404b59eef6535.jpg

Pack about torture womens. It dedicated to collection of Mood-pictures scenes. Usual stuff that happens in a scene womens caning, torture, whipping, spanking. The pack feature content one source mood-pictures site. Might be of interest to see strong and independent womens w/o cucks, maginas, whight knights support.

Format: avi
Video: 640x480

Total size: 1.9 GB in 4 files.

Download Mood-Pictures full movies

Endza Lost in Rope
0e65aeaf366fde82787867c5031ffda5.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

She gets hornier with every passing moment, as he lays into her with canes and floggers and his bare hands.Her wetness is tempting. He can smell the lust coming off of her, and with her legs bound open there is no way for her to hide her eagerness. She wants him inside of her. His 10-inches is legendary, and she needs to feel it filling her up.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Endza Lost in Rope

The dripping pussy
4000084495640c065c19b11ec913bf06.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English

Sister Dee is one of the drippiest dick starved sluts to ever grace our sites. She doesn't just get revved up over the sex stuff she also gets turned on from pain or even the expectation of pain. It's hard to do this work with a raging hardon so before he gets to the real torment he fucks her hard. She begs him for it and he gives it to her. When he's had his fill he pops his load on her face. Down to the real business. Sister Dee is in the spike chair.

Duration: 32:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The dripping pussy

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alexa38

A Day At The Office
23979a77624c96a39a73820387007811.jpg

Release Year: 2024

Another day at the office causes Justine to pop a dvd into her laptop and let her imagination run wild. As she watches Tobi struggle on her computer screen, her mind drifts off to a darker place - where there is only restraint! Self-bondage is the only way Justine finds satisfaction - muzzle-gagged and hogtied with her nipples clamped, bound in leather straps; Panty-gagged and cuffed in a kneeling strappado with clothespins on her nipples; and bound to a chair wearing nothing but bird clamps, a gag and her pantyhose! As she emerges from her dream world, she pulls a 2-inch ball gag from her purse!

Duration: 1:36:13
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1171kbps

File size: 916.6 MB

Download A Day At The Office

ElitePain - Wheel of Pain vol 14
299b7574ee5cd9cff2b951e0146a88e8.jpg

Two girls submit to the wheel of pain in this 14th episode. Vanessa Diaz a small brunette receives 10 + 13 whipping on her back, 15 on her tits and 20 on her pussy. Natasha a tall chubby blonde receives 10whipping on her bottom, 15 + 25 on her back and 20 on her pussy. At the end there is a bonus: the casting of Natasha, with some whipping on her tits and cunt and some canining on her butt.

Duration: 1:06:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download ElitePain - Wheel of Pain vol 14

Elitepain, Mood-Pictures videos, part 06
2ff326931516b8442fa35cd137c26db4.jpg

There is a lot of BDSM including rope and many other toys that bring tears and pain/pleasure.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 21.0 GB in 20 files.

Download Elitepain, Mood-Pictures videos, part 06

SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber Rayne takes on massive 10 inch Bbc, hardcore anal...
0a8c9c227f5fca1da894bc4b7dfdd3c1.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Amber Rayne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Sexuallybroken loves Amber Rayne. She is a tiny little ball of cheerful pervert, and a legendary anal queen. Most girls you can break down a little, push them just far enough to give them a wakeup call that you don't coast through a Sexuallybroken shoot. Not Amber. She takes everything you fling at her with a wide-mouthed grin and asks for more.

Duration: 18:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 958.4 MB

Download SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber Rayne takes on massive 10 inch Bbc, hardcore anal...

Elitepain, Mood-Pictures videos, part 04
cb357bf7db82950c0513d7d2da710712.jpg

There is a lot of BDSM including rope and many other toys that bring tears and pain/pleasure.

Total size: 22.0 GB in 15 files.

Download Elitepain, Mood-Pictures videos, part 04

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Elitepain, Mood-Pictures videos, part 05
350fc4e3a4a1c15694478335da555e48.jpg

Those scene contain a lot of whipping and many volountary torture games where the girls get slap and pinch by hand or objects.

Total size: 19.8 GB in 18 files.

Download Elitepain, Mood-Pictures videos, part 05

Mood-Castings Megapack 18 videos
22529d44c83e41c60390b0dd403afa80.jpg

Pack about caning womens. It dedicated to castings to Mood-pictures. Usual stuff that happens in a scene womens caning. The pack feature content from only one source mood-castings site. Might be of interest power of money and snakes sisters love to each other.

Format: Windows Media
Video: 720x576

Total size: 1.5 GB in 18 files.

Download Mood-Castings Megapack 18 videos

Chair Tied in White Lingerie
11d04b43e96e2f6838d75ea27517c6f2.jpg

This position was a lot more complicated then it first appeard to be in the magazine. My back almost immediately began to ache. and it was hard to move as my feet were secured so tightly to the base of the chair. I really couldnt do much else but bend over the side of the stool. I guess thats why I was gagged wth that ballgag. I whimpered none the less and toyed with my bonds. All to no avail.

Duration: 3:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 113.3 MB

Download Chair Tied in White Lingerie

Slave Prinzess
9249f45ba24f747bd9a98ca84a98b7e2.jpg

It's Prinzess's turn to get tied and fucked and I couldn't be happier...after seeing her bound and vibrated orgasms on PerfectSlave, I was looking forward to seeing something in that precious, young cunt...The Pope talks to her a bit before having her strip...it becomes apparent that Prinzess is really new to the idea of giving up control...but she takes it all very well...she is rigged on her back with her legs spread wide

Duration: 11:20
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1403kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 125.0 MB

Download Slave Prinzess

Good Exellent Cool Unreal New Collection Slave Mouth. Part 5.
1bd26f985e0703142487e5aec11996f1.jpg

is the first of our raw and rude new series called Slavemouth.

Total size: 3.9 GB in 5 files.

Download Good Exellent Cool Unreal New Collection Slave Mouth. Part 5.

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

SaeRock - SR When We Get Home
bbc2c11519827ca77cc26178d1c98ead.jpg

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.

Duration: 24:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24789kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

Download SaeRock - SR When We Get Home

Collection: Part 3
59ec1b14c8f88f2fb6d24d2b1545e5a8.jpg

Cast: Harmony ,Mark Davis ,TJ Cummings
Genres: Tens Unit ,Blonde ,Slave ,shaped ,Cattle Prod ,other hair color ,white ,LezDom ,Electric Dildo ,Ball Gag

It is now time to add a new girl to my Collection. Blondie is fun, but with only one bitch to my name I wouldn't have much of a Collection would I? That's where Harmony comes in. Harmony is one of the hottest toughest subs I know, and she thinks it's time for her to stop subbing. She thinks this is her last shoot, but I have different plans fore her.First I throw her in a mud pit to make her realize what a fuck pig she is. Then I steal her sight and sound by playing white noise in her ears and covering her eyes. Once she is prone and deprived of her senses I bring in the boys and we all have our way with her. After they are done and spill their jizz all over her face I lock her in a cage for safe-keeping.

Duration: 1:10:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Collection: Part 3

Tschool of submission liz jordan day 2
394eed451d47416678a4304729711aa9.jpg

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Cast: Liz Jordan, Christian Wilde, The Pope

The sole purpose of this day is to see what Liz is actually capable of handling as two men go at her with a goal of trying to overwhelm her. Liz has been mostly quiet and reserved thus far, but adding sex always makes the submissive scream with pleasure. We begin by both of us using her and overloading her with stimulation. Liz is trying to keep up, but it's becoming apparent that she can't, as much as she is trying, she just can't. Finally, Christian Wilde pushes her to her knees and shoves his cock down her throat. The Pope is flogging her, spanking her, and vibing her just to keep her distracted so that she may fall short. Every time Liz seems to be falling behind, she somehow pulls through and perseveres. Rope is added and Liz is still keeping up, but barely as the two of them work her over. There is a small break before they put her in a different position and Christian uses all of her holes to ensure she is worthy of moving on past this day. They berate her nonstop until they decide the day is over, which is marked with Christian covering her with his cum. She made it through Day 2, but she still has 2 more to go.

Duration: 1:00:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10059kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

Download Tschool of submission liz jordan day 2

Sydney Hale - Drooling on the Coffee Table
143ba4817517cb2b667365f3f9fd1385.jpg

As I was prancing around in my thigh highs, tight skirt and high heels I was trying to get some bad attention. Begging my guy to be playful, I didn't have to beg very hard as he grabbed the rope and instantly had my hands tied behind my back. Followed by a tight crotch rope that xxxx my skirt to ride up and reveal a little more than I was expecting. As I was talking back and him he decided it best to add the ball gag. As I tried to struggle the rope felt like it kept getting tighter and tighter around my wrists. With not much grace I was thrown onto the coffee table face down. The drool streaming out of my month was creating a puddle. My hair kept getting stuck in it. My guy finally crossed my ankles and tied the rope around them and attached it up to the top of my gag. It was extremely uncomfortable. With the rope around my upper arms my hands were completely numb. My paid off!

Duration: 4:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 153.3 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Drooling on the Coffee Table

So getting ass fucked in public & jizzed on by strangers
bcd1cc3095e1b56c93498d6f23bec6d0.jpg

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Kink
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: Domination, Bondage, BDSM, Anal Toys, Fisting, All Sex, Anal, Cumshot

Bonnie Day is an adorable local model. We start the shoot by blindfolding her with blackout contact lenses and putting her on display in the window of a busy street. Passers by quickly come in to get in on the action, while she is ass fucked, and dominated by Mark Davis and Princess Donna. With the contacts in her eyes and no ability to see she is made to jerk off strangers and gets several loads of cum on her tits while completely unaware of what the men even look like! Awesome shoot with Brand New talent!

Duration: 1:10:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download So getting ass fucked in public & jizzed on by strangers

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Harmony Concepts - The Not So Great Escape
30e4f8ae1d80b9814ed193a575e3d6be.jpg

Lovely Jennifer Aite is trying to learn how to be an escape artist through a mail-order course. Her roommate (buxom Cleo Nichole) helps her practice, but taunts her when Jennifer is unable to complete the trick. Yet Cleo is secretly a bondage fan, and is discovered by her roommate when she borrows the aspiring magician's ropes for a self-tying session. Jennifer persists in her practice, but runs into trouble when pages of the next lesson are missing! Then the wannabe-escape artist's abilities are unexpectedly put to the test when a burglar leaves Cleo and Jennifer bound and gagged after a robbery.

Duration: 1:04:16
Video: 640x476, MP4V, 1782kbps

File size: 900.0 MB

Download Harmony Concepts - The Not So Great Escape

Mood Pictures - Special Treatment
76a2397e9ab2cfd81395ada5e8b1b8ab.jpg

A new program has been created: Female prisoners can significantly shorten their sentences in a new institution, the Special Treatment Prison. This institution has fewer rules than other prisons. Prisoners must be kept alive, but they can be humiliated as often as the guards feel is necessary. Harsh punishment with belt and cane is administered for trivial infractions, but also for greeting newcomers!

Video: 720x576

Total size: 1.4 GB in 2 files.

Download Mood Pictures - Special Treatment

Sado Gathering
9ede3c7a86395452bc7a4923de02b8ff.jpg

Female Pain is the true home of amateur slavegirl Mystique. The belgian milf is a true lifestyle submissive with a passion for amateur pain extremeties and outragious public fetish activities. Inside you will find the amateur slave girls unique bondage videos, amateur pain films and a huge variety of kinky fetish activities from the far from ordinary life of a mad and perverted private submissive.
Slavegirl Mystique enjoys her amateur pain adventures to the maximum and displays all her kinky activities in highres S &M amateur movies, outragious flashing films, kinky femdom action videos and much more. The true submissive nature of amateur slave girl Mystique brings her to alot of private dungeons for everything from sexual activities, light bondage and spanking to extreme amateur pain and slavery sessions.

Duration: 29:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sado Gathering

House Of Frazier Part 6
027884eab502c5282f2e22e8814d6896.jpg

It's time for "Checking Out" of the Welcome Inn for Fiona Pembry... but not before Bob, the owner of the inn has put her through some more of his very strict bondage and discipline sessions. Miss Pembry must get the message that it's not alright to go around spending money you don't have. But Bob has it all under control. Pulling her elbows across her body as tight as he can, she will cry for mercy before he lets her go.

Duration: 53:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

Download House Of Frazier Part 6

Nipse
1d65885886ba8f992978f6ca4fed57cb.jpg

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sasha
Genres: BDSM, Fixation, Whipping, Vibro, Clamps, Gag

One of the more frightening things about being a model for one of our videos is the feeling you get when one of the handlers is walking toward you carrying some device meant for torment. Possibly the only thing scarier is what Sasha, our model for today, is experiencing. Sasha has a leather hood on over her head so she can't see anything at all. All she gets is the muffled sound of footsteps moving toward her as she is left to wonder what agony awaits her next.
Matt Williams has her shackled down to a metal pole, her legs out in front of her and her body leaned all the way back. He covers the nose holes in her hood with a strip of tape to make it harder for her to breathe, so that everything he does to her will be that much more frightening. She sits there in the darkness and suspense, breathless, as he flogs her tits and her stomach. She flinches from the sound of the tails moving through the air. Her body starts to turn red, not that she can tell at all except that with each lash the next one hurts a little bit more.
He walks away from her, removing the tape from her hood and letting her body have a few seconds rest, but a few seconds is all she is going to get. Even as he leaves her, she is shaking and panting, her body quivering in pain and anticipation. That body starts to full-on shake when she hears the sound that every submissive fears, the crackling of electricity at the end of a cattle prod. Matt shocks her nipples, perking them up, then he shocks her pussy. It is as if her body is being jump started. She squirms and shrieks, unable to control herself, never knowing when or where the next zap will come.

Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Nipse

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Longdozen Unreal Mega New Vip Magic Full Collection. Part 5.
e5652817d89762d1546691461e95f901.jpg

You will see each of the girls receive their just desserts and not just with cane either

Total size: 777.4 MB in 4 files.

Download Longdozen Unreal Mega New Vip Magic Full Collection. Part 5.

HogTied - Gal Ritchie, The Pope - Gal Ritchie: Predicament Bondage
2643a0237073e1e8248c63949065390b.jpg

Gal Ritchie is brand spanking new, and has set so many things in motion to be right in this place, and exactly at this time. She knew she wanted to shoot for Kink, and put her head down and did the work that it took to get her here. Well, shes here, so what is she going to do now suffer thats what. Gal starts in a predicament sitting position and held in place with a web of hemp rope that prevents her from moving at all. She doesnt know what her ability is yet, since this is her first time, so The Pope gets to work finding out what makes this slut scream and moan. Nipple clamps are added, and Gal does not even flinch, so meaner clamps are added to her nipples, and then weights. She is suddenly very timid and quiet, so clover clamps are applied to her outer labia, and weights are added to that as well. orgasms are whats going to crack this nut, or so he thinks, but Gal is not going to give up anything without The Pope taking it from her. Next, Gal is put in a brutal tie that has all of her body weight hanging from a few wraps around her waist. The rope is positioned with the intent of making her suffer, so it is placed above her hip bones. Her ankles and wrists are pulled one way, and her neck is pulled the other. Orgasms are what have gotten the best reaction out of her so far, so we begin there to loosen her up. The crop hits some of the sensitive areas before using a dildo to fuck her throat and pussy to get some squirting orgasms. In the final position, Gal is bent over a sodden horse and stretched out. She is flogged and vibed until her eyes roll back into her head. Gal is going to need more work to get her to open up fully for us, and The Pope has already made plans to bring her back for round 2.

Duration: 51:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download HogTied - Gal Ritchie, The Pope - Gal Ritchie: Predicament Bondage

Sophia Grace - 19 Year-Old Ass Slave Part 2
3de23e65146e982ad0eef30845eac50d.jpg

Sophia is a 19 year-old hottie who likes to please men. Her favorite things are getting fucked in the ass and eating men's asses. So we fucked her ass hard in a crazy bungee suspension, made her eat Sinn's ass while getting boned in hers, reamed out her ass with an electric drill, and did lots of ass to mouth. And this is just part

Duration: 25:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7603kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sophia Grace - 19 Year-Old Ass Slave Part 2

Rebel Rhyder - Of Purity and Filth
c2e7e7ababbccbb597761b5d8238150d.jpg

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Anal, , Piss Drinking, Dildo, Blowjob, Cumshot, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pissing, Caning, Facial, Toys, Speculum, Spitting, Pain, Foot Licking, Vibrator

Folks, session #2 of Rebel's Contrast Series is here, and there are no words for it. First, let me remind you that Rebel is a genuine submissive masochist who enjoys extreme challenges. This session was eagerly created by all. But with that said, it goes heavy, and I mean very, very heavy in many ways, all at once. It's brutal, filthy, twisted, and nonstop intense for 2 hours (edited down from 3.5!). It also continues the mental and emotional journey begun in session #1. You see, we don't make everyday porn here. We make BDSM documentaries; we show people going on consensual journeys. Body, mind, and spirit is what it's about for us. In this case, few people on the planet besides Rebel could have gone on the journey. Please enjoy.

Duration: 1:50:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1390kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rebel Rhyder - Of Purity and Filth

Gia Derza - The Renovator (2024)
98eb07e14ced1d95f099580182d4d373.jpg

Cast: Gia Derza
Genres: BDSM

Gia Derza isn't happy with the status of her remodel. Foreman, Tommy Pistol is tired of her complaining so he takes her by the neck and throws her onto a steel bed. He shoves his hand down her pants, then shoves his cock in her mouth and gives her an aggressive mouth-fucking. He flips Gia over and fucks her pussy deep and hard. He pulls her hair and spanks her big round ass. After that, he ties her wrists with rope and slides his fist inside her pussy. He rams his hard cock in her asshole and fucks it raw. Tommy puts his boot on her head as he fucks her, going back and forth, pussy to ass. He shoves his dick in her mouth and makes her taste her own ass. In the final scene, Gia is on her back, spread eagle on the bed, rope pulling at each wrist and ankle, stretching her legs apart as much as they can. Tommy then fucks her pussy with his cock and balls, shoving them both inside. He pounds her asshole hard, cums on her bush, and leaves her there for the construction crew.

Duration: 50:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Gia Derza - The Renovator (2024)

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Naked Slavegirls Punished
c8b05087160da1c7d18e007eef05bf35.jpg

Sybil, Dawn and Lillith are naughty slavegirls who must be made to endure every whim that their demanding master has! Of course, the only proper way for his point to be made is if the girls are as naked as the day they were born. Sybil's endurance is stretched to the limit in three ways. First, she must choose between standing on her toes for an agonizing time or get relief only to have her nipples clamped while her bottom is paddled. Next, she must crawl on the floor to move padlocks from place to place using only a hook through the ring of her nose. Failure to finish on time results in more paddling. Finally, she is bound to a cross and given a strong lashing on her lush breasts and smooth shaven pussy.

Duration: 1:44:21
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 966.4 MB

Download Naked Slavegirls Punished

IR - Subspace - OT, Jeze Belle
9791343dfcded1edd51d45436713b55c.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Jeze Belle
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

When a girl is as sexy as Jeze Belle we talk about her body first. Well, there is a lot to talk about with this one. She has small, firm tits; beautiful, long legs and an ass that begs to be beaten and grabbed. And once we get this pretty little slut into bondage her pussy is dripping wet.
Sometimes we use those words as a metaphor. We get a girl locked down, start to work her over, and her moans and sighs let us know she is really into it. Sometimes we can even spread her pussy open and see how wet she is inside. But with Jeze Belle it doesn't take a closer inspection to see how absolutely horny BDSM makes her. Little streams of her wetness run out of her. It isn't an exaggeration, she is a true bondage slut and it shows.
So what has her so turned on? Well, we don't like to brag, but there is a reason women come to us as the masters of device bondage. OT has her locked down from the second he takes her out of her cage. She is totally under his control while he torments her tits, ass, feet, pussy and face.
This isn't just him putting on some handcuffs and lightly whipping her ass. Jeze came here to be pushed, to feel pain and pleasure, and to have her limits pushed. That's what OT gives her. That's what has her so horny she can't hide it.

Duration: 44:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download IR - Subspace - OT, Jeze Belle

Sydney Hale - Viscious Chair Tie
3bb987a570b4f0bdeea6b90ad93f0e54.jpg

Sydney thought e utra-tight ropes couldn't get any worse, the gag, nose-hook and panty-hood proved her wrong.

Duration: 3:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 129.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Viscious Chair Tie

Stumped
307f89f2038fba54e7ff9304f4dc0177.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

She is more of a moaner and whiner than a screamer, but O.T. stuffs her panties in her mouth to muffle whatever noises are coming out of her for a while. She's going to make plenty of noise because she has a tough day ahead of her. Tit flogging gets her wound up, but really the thing she hates the most is being hobbled. O.T. chains her arms and legs, then has her crawling around on the floor like an animal.

Duration: 46:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 111kbps

Download Stumped

SaeRock - SR When Whining Goes Too Far
bbded2168343a85ec755cbd114fb3947.jpg

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!

Duration: 34:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19662kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

Download SaeRock - SR When Whining Goes Too Far

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Taylor's Test - Part 1
3d12e2f38811534ed360dd836968e10d.jpg

This is Taylor's first visit, and like usual with first time models I just tie her up and see how she does. I start by binding her wrists behind her back. You can tell by the look on her face that Taylor loves being bound. We chit chat as I tie her. I neckrope her next and then start to smack her ass. You can tell by her moans that she like being spanked as well. So far so good! Soon I raise her skirt, revealing her orange satin panties, and continue spanking Taylor's perfect ass. I turn her back around and grope her tits. She tells me that she enjoys being manhandled as well. I crotchrope Taylor and she mentions that she'll probably make a mess of the panties... once again, she seems perfect. I continue asking questions as I bind her. After I have some rope under her ass cheeks, I turn her around again and smack her ass again for a while. Once done, I grab and turn her any which way I want by her tit. I expose her tits and once again start slapping and groping them. Taylor moans and thanks me. I add several bands of rope to her upper legs, before I once again smack her ass and grope her. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope and order her to take a seat.

Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 993.1 MB

Download Taylor's Test - Part 1

Sgt. Major Bondage Classics Part 5
646b2e6490c18c4e1c5ee82b20aff97d.jpg

Features three hot sexy models bound, gagged and tormented in three-very different ways. Bondage superstar Claire Adams likes to get punched in the ass and chest until she has screaming orgasms. Alyssa Loren is tightly bound and played with in the Sarge's parlor, hogtied on a marble coffee table she becomes a bondage centerpiece. Last, Wenona is taken in her shower and squirms helplessly waiting her fate. Also included is a bonus slide show of each tormented bitch for your enjoyment.

Duration: 1:05:45
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download Sgt. Major Bondage Classics Part 5

Wonderfull Mega Vip The Best Perfect Collection Jocobo. Part 8.
8e822ecb97c469433ea44bda6c84bb49.jpg

The other vids include some other girl who acts alone or with the fat guy. This is amateur porn made at home, nothing too weird or fancy but still has its own charm. All videos feature a woman in bondage.

Total size: 6.7 GB in 12 files.

Download Wonderfull Mega Vip The Best Perfect Collection Jocobo. Part 8.

Die Verpisste Sklavin Part 2
a15f6d3ad70117bc43e31de620d5f69a.jpg

Anna is a willing to learn novice with a little bit rough manners. However, obedience and devotion einzu-
dye blue are of the master's art.

Format: avi
Duration: 51:58
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1683kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 695.7 MB

Download Die Verpisste Sklavin Part 2

HardTied Violet Monroe Whipped Pussy
0be5c02cd9bc618aa6bbffc20951267d.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Violet Monroe
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

There is a long-standing question in the bondage community: how much abuse can a pussy take and still be able to cum when the time arises. O.T. is on a crusade to find out, but he's been hard pressed to find a girl willing to take part in his little experiments...

Duration: 38:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download HardTied Violet Monroe Whipped Pussy

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Safe House
c035693150aae4434c92cd776e51a487.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Elise Graves has always had a fantasy about being taken to a remote location. The idea of being held and tormented excites her. And today we have made that dream come true.This is PD's Safe House, a remote location where all of his supplies are driven in to him. Normally it is things like food or heating oil, but today is a special delivery. In the trunk of Jack Hammer's car is one prime piece of meat.Sucking cock upside down has her complaining. If Elise thinks that was bad, she will never make it through everything else PD has planned. He is going to have a lot of fun with this one while he teaches her the rules. Rule #1 is "be still," even when being whipped or cattle prodded. Rule #2 is "be silent," even when being caned or fucked. Rule #3 is whatever he decides she has done wrong, just to give him an excuse to punish her.Here in the middle of nowhere, where no one can hear her scream, there are plenty of punishments for her to experience. Electrical shocks, intense forced-orgasms, and heavily weighted nipple clamps are just the tip of the iceberg. PD is going to use methods straight out of her nightmares to teach her to love all the suffering she will go through.

Duration: 1:04:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2709kbps
Audio: 121kbps

Download Safe House

Stacie, Lexis Lane.
8cfaa78c14142e58b2b1b66574147875.jpg

The connected whore sucks the member, her bang, bend and rigidly have. Video worthy viewing of 100%.

Duration: 1:45:01
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1710kbps
Audio: 202kbps

Download Stacie, Lexis Lane.

Kleio Valentien - Uncontrollable Orgasms, Spread and Helpless
b76772b22a0f45921d22056f1ed13e99.jpg

Klein is so hot and she knows exactly how to look at you to get what she wants. She is a sex vixen that loves to be bound in tight ropes and made to cum against her will. Look close and you will see a smile come across her face when the vote comes on. She doesn't fight it, yet this little slut embraces it.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3887kbps

File size: 270.8 MB

Download Kleio Valentien - Uncontrollable Orgasms, Spread and Helpless

ElitePain - Domina Competition vol 2
9bfecfbcf395f5c08266a6c2165cad9c.jpg

After losing in the first Domina Competition Lady Ariel is now back to the competition, now against Lady ARthemis. Just as in the First episode, there are five rounds with pre-determined punishments. For the number of lashes the victim rolls the dice. The number shown on the dice will be multiplied by five and that's the number of strokes she will receive in that round from each Domina. Whoever wins at least three rounds wins the game. In this competition the loser must submit herself to clitoris piercing. None of the ladies want to lose, but eventually one will!

Duration: 1:33:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7011kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

Download ElitePain - Domina Competition vol 2

Petra's Painful Initiation
73e9f1e9ace6ab9e3e379aa87a5ab852.jpg

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Fresh submissive is now slowly getting used to being tormented. As she admits, she is still afraid of the pain, but she is somehow brave to face it. In this part, she will be punished right on her smooth pussy. Dr Lomp has prepared three painful instruments for this punishment, two whips and one riding crop. Petra will be commanded to spread her legs and wait for the strokes with patience. If she doesn't let her pussy properly, she will have to receive the whip on the inner sides of her legs. Famous master is determined to leave his marks on cute pussy, with his firm and systematic hits. Watch the movie and see if the fresh girl Petra can handle this tough game.

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12336kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Petra's Painful Initiation

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Slut Delivery
39322469b8482e83199f349b580d5e70.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

You know, just so he can have some eye candy when his meals come. But Kleio Valentien shows up, a piece of meat carrying a piece of meat, and she doesn't just drop her bag off and leave. Instead she decides to take a tour of the dungeon, and the interest she shows to the device in the center of the room doesn't go unnoticed. If she's willing to walk up to it, stick her head in, and run her hands over the construction, surely she has to be at least a little bit curious as to how it feels to be locked inside of it.

Duration: 51:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Slut Delivery

Tricia Oaks - Signals
6bfa3e018a3234003ca03d3cfedb3421.jpg

Tricia Oaks is no stranger to pain. She has spent enough time with Pd to know how this is going to happen. He is going to tie her up so that she is completely helpless. When she gets wet from that, he will know. The pain is just as erotic. There is no hiding it from him; when he takes advantage of her she loves it and cannot stop her body from responding. She can scream until her voice is gone, but her wet pussy will keep giving her away.

Duration: 58:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 656.1 MB

Download Tricia Oaks - Signals

Training Alexandra
1f4b8783d06b7813e3ec04ab7220821c.jpg

Alexandra gets position training and nipple clamps training during her shock collar challenge! This tiny submissive is one of the toughest girls we have had! Amazing control!

Duration: 6:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14674kbps

File size: 757.0 MB

Download Training Alexandra

Master Len's Intense Fetish - Tormenting Iris and Jade
e643396f4635ca801c73b63369fa9171.jpg

Iris and Jade are two Asian slave girls. Little Jade is helping to train the tall and lovely Iris. They play games like nipple tug-o-war and suspend Jade with ropes. Special new training devices are also used. See Iris cry when 10,000 volts of electricity are inserted in her ass!

Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 569.0 MB

Download Master Len's Intense Fetish - Tormenting Iris and Jade

Two Rotten Cunts
6d76b5e7fd8eda5a8d4f6d2b2007a2ed.jpg

Dia Zerva thought she was showing up for a modeling gig like any other, but seeing S Dee tied to the bed and gagged should have let her know this was going to be different. The two of them are going to share everything for as long as they belong to Pd. They will suffer together, pleasure him together, and cum in unison or there will be consequences. They are tied together through it all and Pd is going to get them closer to each other than they have ever been before.

Duration: 54:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 608.3 MB

Download Two Rotten Cunts

Fileboom Premium Account