Collection BDSM - Bondage, Humiliation

alexa38

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2
cfb06f04e61b97c0426a9b0531f8db3c.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Armani by her hair and grope her tits a bit before I go get more rope to bind them. I leave her for a short while, but when I come back, I have more rope and I bind her large firm tits up nice and tight! I add one more length of rope, before I lift her off the chair and onto the floor. I leave her to struggle on the floor, but I soon return. I add a few layers of microfoam tape over her gag, before I hogtie her. I sit back to watch her struggle and moan. After a while, I realize that I had a rope tied into her hair from earlier. I decide to implement that. I tie her head back, making her bondage even more severe. I leave her to struggle once more. I eventually return. I want to see her struggle a little more enthusiastically, so I smack her ass a few times as motivation. She tries and struggles as hard as she can, but her struggles are futile. It doesn't matter, they are for you and me. When I finally remove the gag, it seems her attitude has changed for the better! I remove the breast bondage and then start on the rest of the ropes as the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2

Elitepain, Mood-Pictures videos, part 07
cab63c9fe611f5c9444f7f1398aa459b.jpg

There is a lot of BDSM including rope and many other toys that bring tears and pain/pleasure.

Format: mp4
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 22.1 GB in 14 files.

Download Elitepain, Mood-Pictures videos, part 07

Vol 412 The Promotion
752c9672433b8a893e23f19dca2944cd.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: HardTied
Cast: 412, Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

The string of orgasms that Claire gives her from her vibrator collection is more than enough to entice 412 into complacency. She may whine and scream, but that is just her way of saying how much she loves to be used.

Duration: 48:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 545.1 MB

Download Vol 412 The Promotion

ElitePain - Wheel of Pain vol 25
3ce4e0bed727edb94fe7247a6fe01312.jpg

Your favorite pain game returns with a long awaited dom-sub pairing. In Wheel of Pain 23 Amanda was lucky, since the wheel decided she would be the dominant while Cleo got the submissive role according to their first spin, which decided about their roles. At one point Amanda offered Cleo that is she completes that round Cleo can have revenge on her. Cleo completed the round but Amanda seemed to forget her promise until now. Amanda received a lot of fan mails and forum post urging her to keep that promise. Finally she couldn't resist any more. She Is now ready to take her fate. Cleo' revenge is much more vicious than any of us expected.

Duration: 59:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download ElitePain - Wheel of Pain vol 25

Elite Pain Castings Pack 19
91a0a4484c0d4fee90bb3e68cb21f3d5.jpg

The attraction is that the models are non-professional: young and not-so-young, pretty and plain, slim and plump. Max Lomp puts them through the wringer: it starts with a short interview with lots of intrusive and humiliating questions. Then they have to strip naked and they get their first taste of the clamps and the instruments of punishment. It can be quite severe: tits are caned and cunts are whipped. There is a little bondage. Mostly they cannot handle it, and we will never see them again, but a few turn up in EP's main movies. It's the ordinariness of the girls that makes it work.

Format: avi
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 1.2 GB in 12 files.

Download Elite Pain Castings Pack 19

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alexa38

Tape Bondage Pet - Part 2
2fba67f0d5b39c773d8dd3c2d349e937.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A short length of rope is tied around Illustrious Rouge's neck. I make her stand and tie the rope to a hanging pipe. I go get more tape and when I return I start taping her legs. Her thighs are taped. More tape is added around her upper thighs and through her legs and under her ass. More is run straight up between her legs to form a crotch tape. Then Tape is run across her ass. I smack her ass a few times in between taping. I position the pipe directly in front of her and tape her to it. I make her turn around for me in a 360 to display herself and the bondage. I sit back and watch her struggle for a bit. When I return I give her ass a few more slaps and make her turn in circles once again. I cut the tape binding her to the pipe and have her get on her knees. I remove the neckrope and her gag and the main part of the clip ends shortly after. I added 2 gag scenes that proved to be too much for her. After that I added some behind the scenes footage. Illustrious being silly before the walking scene and then her reactions as I cut the many feet of tape from her body.

Duration: 27:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 605.5 MB

Download Tape Bondage Pet - Part 2

The last resort dee williams and syren de mer
4af80da02d2061cc8208e768eb6c8555.jpg

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink

Dee and Syren's anniversary is just around the corner and Dee is looking to surprise her lover with an amazing romantic getaway. An amazing internet deal and a trip to a secluded resort bring our lovers to a beautiful paradise. However the real world is perverse, and our couple have unknowingly checked into, The last resort. The Resort Manager shows Dee to her suite while Syren suns herself by the pool. Instead of entering a fancy room, Dee gets shoved into a small closet, where she's handcuffed and gagged. Syren gets a text from Dee to come to the room, and when Syren arrives, she is shocked to find Dee standing in the closet, bound and naked with her panties down. Dee gives a muffled warning through the ball-gag but its too late. The Resort Manager comes out from hiding and grabs Syren, and takes her outside. He strips her naked and puts a ball-gag in her mouth. He makes her stand on cinderblocks with her legs spread, and ties her wrists to two wooden posts. He flogs her pussy nd tits hard. He makes her cum with a vibrator and then heads over to see how Dee is doing, leaving Syren there alone. Dee gets bound in rope with her arms raised above her head. He teases her pussy with a vibrator, getting her right to the edge of cumming, and then leaves again to check on Syren. He approaches a leg-quivering Syren and hangs heavy weights from her nipples, and then holds a vibrator on her pussy. He leaves her there alone again and visits Dee, finally letting her cum from the vibrator. Back to Syren he ties a rope around a rock, ties the other end around her neck, and leaves her there to quiver on the cinderblocks. In the next scene, Dee and Syren are on their knees, arms out-stretched, bound in rope. They face each other with stockings over their heads, and their mouths taped shut. The Resort Manager enters the hut with his leather flogger and switches back and forth between the two, hitting them hard. He makes them both cum with a vibrator and then torments their nipples with more clamps with weights attached. He leaves them there wondering what's next.

Duration: 31:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9790kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download The last resort dee williams and syren de mer

Into The Attic Wonderfull Vip Sweet Magic Collection. Part 2.
aaadb312912ca4ea7ed501b0671a6f6a.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Now she's quartered and a ball gag goes in to round things out. Without warning the flogger makes contact with her breasts, then continues down her chest before flogging her cunt. It happens so quickly, without time for her to prepare, that she's caught completely off guard.

Total size: 16.1 GB in 16 files.

Download Into The Attic Wonderfull Vip Sweet Magic Collection. Part 2.

Christina Carter: NON STOP orgasmic shoot! Need I say more?
dcbbadb1edfed34eb51be293a20c21c5.jpg

Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: Handler ,Rope Bondage ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Tattoo ,Domination ,Brunette ,Submission ,Vaginal Penetration

There was a change in the shooting schedule and Christina landed on my set. With nothing in particular planned for that day I decided to do my first non stop shoot.
Holy fuck! This woman is HOT! She is able to take anything I do to her or put in her. Watch as she goes from pleasure, to defiance, to exhaustion to pure fear!

Duration: 1:00:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Christina Carter: NON STOP orgasmic shoot! Need I say more?

Playing in Our Undies Featuring Lexy Mae
db02c8fb7dd6a6977f1fb344303f5b60.jpg

Lexy Mae and I are in the mood to play in our most enticing lingerie. So, we ask Johnny kindly to help us out a little bit. Of course, he has absolutely no problem indulging our fantasies. Johnny quickly heads across the room, rigs a pulley to the ceiling and runs a long rope through it. Then, Lexy in her racy lacy black underthings and pantyhose and me in my pale pink bustier, satin panties and stockings, kneel below the pulley as he ties our hands above our heads to the ends of the ropes. Johnny continues to fulfill our request by frogtying our kneeling legs and placing microfoam tape gags over our mouths. He wants to enjoy seeing us tied up together, but isn't quite ready for us to start making out in front of him, so the microfoam tape will have to do. Lexy and I lightheartedly bump and grind against each other, our breasts rubbing together. Then we whirl around and bump our asses together. When we come back around with our front sides together, we dive into some very playful gag kisses and giggle as we enjoy each other's vexatious proximity. Maybe Johnny will think about removing our gags so we can take it to the next level?.....

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2109kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 188.2 MB

Download Playing in Our Undies Featuring Lexy Mae

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

alexa38

Olivia Fawn Pay The Price
380fb9c2bad7e15f671030d5c97b5e81.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Payment will come in the form of pain, suffering, bondage and humiliation. OT is going to be the administrator of her account. Shackled to a wooden frame, Olivia is exposed and helpless. She can't cover herself against his blows or close her legs to his probing hands. He puts her onto her back with a metal post holding her legs up and proceeds to mercilessly paddle her ass and pussy.

Duration: 39:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Olivia Fawn Pay The Price

Compromises, Part 3
a7c0b072689902a8400370c5f4c5ee59.jpg

Compromises is an Intersec Studios scripted feature presentation about the pleasure that comes from pushing the limits of what is taboo.
PD is such a good friend. He's got two girls up at his farm that he's been working over for weeks. He needs a break so he calls me. I'm fine with taking his seconds.
The one he calls "cherry" is still pretty feisty. She'll learn after a few more weeks. None of these bitches keep that attitude for very long.

Duration: 47:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps

Download Compromises, Part 3

ElitePain - Painful Duel part 7 - Zazie and Liv Revamped
231e7e88eda5ba8193823d6b61b849e3.jpg

The exciting dueling game show returns with two gorgeous ladies. Zazie and the American model Liv compete against each other. They must take three rounds being whipped side by side.

Duration: 1:03:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10383kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

Download ElitePain - Painful Duel part 7 - Zazie and Liv Revamped

Cold blue steel jewelz blu
823de0cf62754e5483954b4bc3287c74.jpg

Jewelz Blu is brand new to Kink, but not to kink itself. Jewelz is well versed in the Bdsm world, but this is the first time she's decided to go this deep into her submissive side. The Pope takes advantage of this and gets her locked into her first device. Jewelz is on her back, legs up and locked into traps, and her arms pulled back into a strappado. This device has her as helpless as she could be and The Pope doesn't waste time getting to the torment. The flogger is used to tenderize her flesh, as well as test her endurance to the pain. Next the crop is used for more precision to specifically hurt the sensitive areas. Then he applies pressure to her throat for some breath control, and then on to some fucking and vibing her pussy. This is just the first scene, and there's two more to go that are just as powerful. The second position has Jewelz bent over with her arms out, and her ass in the air. The scene begins with some bastinado and leads to more punishment of her flesh with different implements to redden her skin from the impact. Marks start to appear, so The Pope fucks her into several more orgasms before giving her a break. In the final scene, Jewelz is on her back and shackled to the table by her wrists and ankles. He puts a blindfold over her eyes and introduces her to the electric zapper. Jewelz has found something that has been hiding inside of her, and now that she knows there is a submissive side to her, she wants to explore more to see how deep this rabbit hole will go.

Duration: 54:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download Cold blue steel jewelz blu

Elite Pain - Classic scenes, partially remastered
41bf3f60b1f26db58711d8424ad2dea8.jpg

In the late 2000s, Elite Pain (and its sister site Mood Pictures) produced the roughest BDSM ever captured on film. So rough in fact, that in 2010 they were raided by the Hungarian police and have toned down the violence in their films significantly since then. The recipe was simple: offer poor women in post-soviet Eastern Europe an amount of money they could not refuse, and in exchange torture them mercilessly on film. Many of these women clearly get more than they can take, or are brilliant actors.

Video: 720x528

Total size: 13.5 GB in 23 files.

Download Elite Pain - Classic scenes, partially remastered

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Ren Smolder's Test
1991e1535bc81a42a2adad1667647af2.jpg

I normally don't shoot models who don't do any nudity at all, but I like Ren, she is gorgeous with long legs, a great body, and hair. This is a typical test shoot. I start by manhandling her with 1 hand as I hold her by her hair with my other hand. I turn her around and smack her ass. So far so good... she seems to be enjoying herself as you can see by the smile on her face. I then crotchrope her and bind her legs with many bands of cinched rope. I smack her ass throughout the process as it looks extra good with the ropes pushing her ass cheeks up. Once her legs are thoroughly bound, I put her in a chair. her mouth is stuffed with a shop rag and sealed in with black tape. A nice and very effective gag. I tie a rope into her hair, and Ren really seems to like this as well. I start putting a little more rope on her upper body. Her wrists are drawn up towards the middle of her back and then her elbows are tied. I put her on the floor to hogtie her and Ren needs to be released. This is where the clip ends.

Duration: 36:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps

File size: 831.0 MB

Download Ren Smolder's Test

Red Wine
706b0a3102a120e6e370b1201ee18fd3.jpg

I decided to order this red wine colored lacy lingerie to wear for Johnny on Valentine's Day. Needless to say, he liked it. He always like it when I wear thoughtful lingerie with matching bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. The matching high heels is a bonus.
Naturally, he had come up with a surprise for me as well. He decided he might make a metal device to secure me to for some bondage scenes. I love it when he gets crafty.
He has me kneel in front of his pole :) and he is nice enough to put my white bear rug under my knees. Then, Johnny ties my arms together behind the pole and then my legs together behind the pole. He stuffs my mouth with mouth packing and continues to wrap a large amount of clear tape around my head to secure the packing. Wait a second.....I thought this was going to be romantic! Guess, I just have to go with it, since I can't get away now!

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 513.3 MB

Download Red Wine

Perverted Couple Bind and Objectify the Busty Blonde - Part 1
90128327941dcf4bb56642679f44c2cd.jpg

They have her outside in the middle of nowhere. The man gags her with a ballgag that just fits behind her teeth. Since her wrists and ankles are bound they order her to start hopping. There would be faster ways to transport her, but they want to watch her huge tits bounce. After only a few hops. her tits are pulled from her shirt. Lisa steps in and give her tits a few squeezes and walks beside Katie and teasing her as her tits bounce. (a lot of the tit bouncing is shown in slow motion). After a while, they are still quite a ways from the entrance, so the man picks up Katie and throws her over his shoulder. Lisa comments about how good her tits look draped over his shoulder. They all walk towards the door and enter. Katie is taken to a small room where they plan on having some fun at katie's expense. She is tied to a chair, and then her thighs are pulled apart and tied. Now it's time to get to the couple's favorite part... the tit bondage. Lisa has been commenting on how delicious her tits are going to look all tied up. The man ties them and they do look incredible, and they can't keep their hands off of them now. They both grope and slap the bulging mammaries. They remove her ballgag, but Katie does not stay ungagged for long. They have 2 huge pairs of panties that are stuffed in her mouth. When they decide that they want to cut a tag off a pair, Katie lets them fall from her mouth, so they must be stuffed in once again. Clear tape seals them in tight! Part 1 ends shortly after.

Duration: 18:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 417.0 MB

Download Perverted Couple Bind and Objectify the Busty Blonde - Part 1

Chanel camryn rope slut suffers in diabolical bondage
30339978e39c46726dff42b9c448a286.jpg

Chanel Camryn is new on the scene and has proven that she is the real deal. She begs for stricter bondage and thrives in her suffering. Her competitive spirit has her pushing herself further than she could have ever imagined, and The Pope is here to ensure she suffers while she does it. The first scene has Chanel twisted and pulled in ways she didn't think her body could be manipulated. Rope tears at her flesh as it pulls her body into contorted positions. Chanel is totally helpless and The Pope takes full advantage of the situation with clothespins on her tits and a vibe on her cunt. She can't move, and this proves it as she struggles to escape the vibe. The second scene has Chanel in another vicious tie, that eventually turns into a brutal suspension. We captured the entire progression of the tie so that you could watch as Chanel suffers through out the entire tie. In the third scene, Chanel is put in a bent over predicament tie that has her being pulled in different directions. Her body is growing tired form the grueling bondage, but Chanel is here for all of it. In the fourth scene, Chanel is on her back with her legs spread. The bondage is bearable enough that she can last longer to get more suffering out her in different ways. The day was full of heavy bondage that created suffering all on it's own, and The Pope inflicted more pain to keep her on the edge the entire day.

Duration: 49:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9740kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Chanel camryn rope slut suffers in diabolical bondage

Iron Maiden
dcc55aeb8dad592c065dd3f54b211732.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

Like the jaws of a giant metal snap trap, the Iron Maiden lies open waiting for fresh meat. He places her inside and closes it over her body. Eight thick metal rungs are loosened one by one and dropped tight against her flesh. Hoisting up his new creation, he hangs his sculpture of metal and meat in the air. She can wiggle her fingers just a little. Otherwise, she can't move at all.

Duration: 49:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Iron Maiden

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Bondage A La Carte
a5ad6497a77766aacbae4b88b397b16a.jpg

Cast: Tobi, Marya
Genres: Bondage

Marya awakens from a sweet bondage dream with a hunger for restraint and willing submission. She calls on her favorite Domina - Mistress Tobi - to satisfy the urges within. Marya thoughtfully selects her "punishments" from Tobi's "Bondage A la Carte" before binding, gagging, and blindfolding herself. Waiting in nervous anticipation, Marya is helpless to do more than drool until Tobi arrives to deliver her "order". Marya is then swept away by Tobi in a Fem on Fem D/S whirlwind of bondage delights for the rest of the night - bound, gagged, hooded, and breast bound with her nipples clamped. When services & payment are rendered, Marya departs as a satisfied customer - as you will!

Duration: 1:03:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1998kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bondage A La Carte

Elitepain - Dr. Lomp's Pratice vol 2
9bd534c02ca5c1f2a01ade28460ce55b.jpg

Two "sisters" Jessica and a nice brunette are educated by Dr. Lomp. He undresses the two girla an twist their nipples. Dr. Lomps whips Jessica's Back, ass, tits and cunt. He whips brunette's belly, cunt and ass. He puts metallic clip an their cunts.

Total size: 1.6 GB in 2 files.

Download Elitepain - Dr. Lomp's Pratice vol 2

Dominate Collection Of TopGrl
aeabd485ec367cbc1d9b0b9b02246688.jpg

Genres: Collection, Compilation, BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline

We hope these girls are ready, because it's domination time! They're about to get tied up, gagged, and fucked like never before.

Total size: 9.1 GB in 4 files.

Download Dominate Collection Of TopGrl

New Victim on Torment Chair
7e286b9f2c6d5ad3b1db31215a38c500.jpg

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Another sexy babe finds herself in front of Dr Lomp to be properly tamed. Meet Lena, a 25-year-old brunette. She has never tasted humiliation or torment before. It will be Dr Lomp's pleasure to welcome this amazing young girl through the hard paths of the true BDSM. As a tradition of Graias Studio for the newcomers, poor Lena will also be tested by various painful torments within her first sessions. Talented master is also wondering if this sweet darling may see the end without any give-up. He will search through her soul and try to reveal her hidden obedience. Watch the first part of Lena's initiation and enjoy the slave girl's confusion and surrender. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.

Duration: 15:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16316kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download New Victim on Torment Chair

No Trespassing
dc7a0fe6fe9d2dfdc91052092054254e.jpg

A road in the middle of nowhere is an unsafe place for a pretty, young thing like Maxxx Maven to be hitchhiking alone. She's trying to flag down cars, too, like she doesn't know what kind of horrible things the men that pick up hitchhikers could do to her. You know what they say, "Ass, gas, or cash," and Maxxx only has one of those things.

Duration: 50:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download No Trespassing

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Die Lustvolle Last
fe54ea6f43ff083b5e1b04e73ad10101.jpg

joins me on top with a strap on dildo and in the last scene, pulls orgasm after orgasm

Duration: 1:23:05
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1010kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 699.0 MB

Download Die Lustvolle Last

Elitepain, Mood-Pictures videos, part 09
10f16c549dbac07c9efc3d0eabb98e31.jpg

This megapack is a collection of 162 scenes from Elitepain and Mood Pictures. This is the most infamous pain game studio.

Total size: 17.2 GB in 11 files.

Download Elitepain, Mood-Pictures videos, part 09

HardTied Brooke Bliss Anchored
29ab91136fdcc50b090c3841cb6b8caa.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Brooke Bliss
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Today is Brooke Bliss's first time modeling. She tells us she's seen some bondage porn and it looked interesting, that she liked the idea of not having any control over what was being done to her body.

Duration: 32:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download HardTied Brooke Bliss Anchored

House Of Frazier Part 5 - Pay Back Time
03a0d7f0371b8f81a90b3b689ef1f0ac.jpg

It's that time again and Miss Feona Pembry is still a guest at the Welcome Inn. She has still not paid Bob his money and he is tired of her whining and complaining. It is time for some strict punishment.

Duration: 53:13
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 805.0 MB

Download House Of Frazier Part 5 - Pay Back Time

She Bound Part 2
031618c964cade2d932ead713d2617d3.jpg

Get ready for another erotic memoir of a bound! Gia Paige, Elsa Jean, Kylie Sinner and Renee Roulette are ready to blow off some of their mid-term stresses with a bondage session you won`t soon forget. For over 2 hrs. 10 mins., these slutty s get tied, bound.

Duration: 2:19:17
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps

Download She Bound Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Endza Lost in Rope
dcfa146eec384a3b48cdb26fa800b464.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

She gets hornier with every passing moment, as he lays into her with canes and floggers and his bare hands.Her wetness is tempting. He can smell the lust coming off of her, and with her legs bound open there is no way for her to hide her eagerness. She wants him inside of her. His 10-inches is legendary, and she needs to feel it filling her up.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Endza Lost in Rope

Entranced Part 1
f5ce51bff9fd0eeeb73f3ef538f6c815.jpg

Harley Ace is in desperate need of help. She's been plagued for years with thoughts of sexualized, perverted versions of violent acts being performed on her. She has dreams almost every night about men tying her up, choking her, beating her, and using her like a fuck puppet. These dreams have Harley so concerned that she has decided to seek professional help in the form of O.T., a local and well renowned doctor of psychology.

Duration: 39:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7241kbps

Download Entranced Part 1

Elitepain, Mood-Pictures videos, part 03
824256824906758596c85dc270b8fdb5.jpg

This megapack is a collection of 162 scenes from Elitepain and Mood Pictures. This is the most infamous pain game studio.

Total size: 20.9 GB in 25 files.

Download Elitepain, Mood-Pictures videos, part 03

MILF Submission: episode 2 Lisa Ann
573abd67af9423ba95b2a3a96fc5e09a.jpg

Cast: James Deen ,Lisa Ann
Genres: big dick ,Submission ,brunet ,Hot Wax ,Vaginal Penetration ,Choking ,Humiliation ,Big Tits ,Domination ,Facefucking

Lisa Ann does her first BDSM hardcore sex scene with James Deen for SexandSubmission. Lisa Ann has her own adult talent agency and appears as Sarah Palin in Eminem's new video, "We Made You." In this hot MILF scenario, Lisa Ann plays an art teacher who hooks up with one of her students. She prefers to by submissive and likes rough sex. James dominates and fucks her hard while she's bound helpless.

Duration: 1:00:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download MILF Submission: episode 2 Lisa Ann

SexAndSubmission - Mia Lelani - Beautiful Suffering
67b1d7cd8f9fd8847c4e9f2a2acbfc61.jpg

Studio: SexAndSubmission
Genres: Bdsm

Busty Asian Mia Lelani comes to SexandSubmission for the ultimate sex, bondage and domination experience! She enjoys feeling helpless in strict bondage and the ball gag is fastened extra tight not allowing her a second to think about anything other than her predicament.

Duration: 54:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 651.0 MB

Download SexAndSubmission - Mia Lelani - Beautiful Suffering

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

I Dream of Dolly
26445fd3c8b9715ca30eb84b899a5759.jpg

Most men dream have sexual fantasies about the women in their lives or on TV that they would like to make love to. OT has more disturbing dreams. He dreams of women like Dolly Mattel bound in agonizing restraints and tormented physically and psychologically. You can watch his fantasies play out every week.

Duration: 43:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download I Dream of Dolly

Dixon Mason Chained and Tamed
b91d71c4e2ee44d4a2412f5085a9557e.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

With rope there is wiggle room, there is a chance to writhe and escape, but with iron there is no hope. It is cold and unyielding, the perfect counter point to the sensuality of rope.

Duration: 1:01:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Dixon Mason Chained and Tamed

Tit Trap
095d166156613959f8b3aa85616f6ce4.jpg

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Alyssa Lynn
Genres: BDSM, Fixation, Whipping, Vibro, Clamps

All Alyssa Lynn wants in the world is to join her heroes in entering the porn community and, more specifically and importantly, becoming an Insex girl.

Duration: 31:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Tit Trap

Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie
7bd0496716bb27e7fb21bb6872bcc116.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Courtney Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined.

Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

SaeRock Sr Prewife Duties Uncensored
58aa99ed991697a4ef97b262dbc138e1.jpg

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.

Duration: 45:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14735kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

Download SaeRock Sr Prewife Duties Uncensored

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Doctor's Orders: Paige Owens Fucked and Fisted by Tommy Pistol
278d10a94fd692b1daaef3de02db1168.jpg

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Paige Owens
Genres: Flogging ,Humiliation ,Spanking ,Role Play ,spit ,Straight ,Crop ,Blowjob ,top ,Fisting

Looking very smart in her lab coat and glasses, Dr. Paige Owens readies her syringe for her hysterical patient, Tommy Pistol. She administers the shot and Tommy goes to sleep. He wakes up in Paige's house, handcuffed to the bed. Paige calms him down and frees him from the cuffs and tells him that she has a job interview lined up for him. He tells Paige that she's made a big mistake and climbs on top of her. He grabs her tits, spreads her legs, and fingers her pussy. She moans reluctantly and gives in to his control. He lays her on her stomach and strips her clothes off. He uses rope to tie her wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed and whips her ass and back with a leather flogger. He climbs on top of her naked body and slaps her perfect round ass, and she sticks it in the air for more. He sinks his hard cock deep in her slutty pussy and fucks her hard and fast. And with a perfect view of her asshole he cant help but shove his cock right into it. Paige loves getting her ass rammed and she cums hard on his cock. Tommy flips her over and ties her up using more rope. This time, her legs are tied spread, wide open with her fucked pussy and ass on display. Tommy lubes up a hand and slides his whole fist inside Paige's pussy. He fist-fucks her pussy while fucking her ass in an amazing double penetration and she screams in pleasure. He lets her out of bondage and tells her to suck his cock and to not stop until he cums. Tommy puts nipple clamps on her natural perky tits and aggressively fucks Paige's mouth until her face and his cock are covered in spit and cum.

Duration: 1:00:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

Download Doctor's Orders: Paige Owens Fucked and Fisted by Tommy Pistol

Winnie - Little Slave
048ed8b43a4aa30062126cf5e6f6801d.jpg

Winnie wanted to play with the big boys so here she is grabbing her ankles and finding some pain. Her ass is caned, cunt slapped and tits cropped for starters. Lots of fuckery and fun in this session with Winnie, Alebeard and Dru.

Duration: 59:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Winnie - Little Slave

Into The Attic Wonderfull Vip Sweet Magic Collection. Part 1.
f353747cf33fb584ac18e9dd1e98bf39.jpg

As is usual with a new girl we tie her up and interview her. She's peppered with all type of personal questions: First time she sucked cock, first fucking, how old she is, what she does for a living.

Total size: 16.2 GB in 23 files.

Download Into The Attic Wonderfull Vip Sweet Magic Collection. Part 1.

Elite Pain Castings Pack 16
d0e9fd4167d4c47bc292b581160a7fba.jpg

The attraction is that the models are non-professional: young and not-so-young, pretty and plain, slim and plump. Max Lomp puts them through the wringer: it starts with a short interview with lots of humiliating questions. Then they have to strip naked and they get their first taste of the clamps, the whip and the cane. The action is not as severe as the Elite Pain and Mood Pictures movies, but it hurts quite enough. Mostly they cannot handle it, and we will never see them again, but a few turn up in EP's main movies. It's the ordinariness of the girls that makes it work.

Total size: 895.0 MB in 7 files.

Download Elite Pain Castings Pack 16

Nadia White - Whip Titty Fun
691807fb59ad8e69e405b544770f1d85.jpg

Nadia White has skin too perfect to go unmarked. Her body is hot and she is ready and willing to please.
Tied off, her tits make perfect, perky targets. Each one gets its own whip at one point. The way the circulation is cut off makes them so sensitive that she can barely take it.
The cane and hot wax come out and they are no nicer than the whip. The most painful part is the suction cups. They are so tight around her nipples that bruises start to form instantly.

Duration: 1:10:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Nadia White - Whip Titty Fun

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Invader
9569e51c1faac476577687b4af27b2aa.jpg

My name is Kleio Valentien. I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I'm alone in the world. I made a mistake. Or to be more accurate I made a series of mistakes. I just wanted a soft bed to lay in for the night. I thought I'd shower, raid the fridge, then watch something on TV while I fell asleep. I only meant to scare London River. She so kindly let me into her home and told me all about the neighborhood. I would have tied her up. I would have kept her alive and safe. I would have release her when I was ready to go.

Duration: 40:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Invader

Noise Complaint
63190feed6029d6808732e4c566d41b7.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal

Demi Sutra has to be one of the sexiest cops to ever carry a badge. Unfortunately for her sexy doesn't get her out of sticky situations. When she gets a noise complaint she's compelled to check it out. OT's house looks normal and he says he makes horror movies, but Demi has to be thorough. What she finds inside is much worse than a scary movie set.

Duration: 41:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps

Download Noise Complaint

Miranda Miller
028c4b57e9e2a2b5c2a959875b613596.jpg

Cast: Miranda Miller
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Miranda Miller has one of those shapely bodies looks great in bondage. She comments on how tight the ropes are as her arms are turned into useless nubs. Once she can't fend off his touch he gropes and chokes her. His hands roam her body before settling on her backside. What a lovely ass it its too. He squeezes and spanks her lovely butt. Then he takes her legs from her too. She can only flop around on the floor. Her pussy makes a good target for his flogger.
She's afraid of falling. Standing on a box tied up to the ring above her. He pushes her. She struggles to balance on the box, but gravity wins out and she goes toppling over. If it weren't for the rope holding her up she would face plant. He slides the box out from under her. She swings freely. Weights dangling from her tits. She tries to touch the ground, but a toe is all she can reach. He uses her fear. Her eyes are wide. Such is the torment of Miranda Miller.

Duration: 27:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Miranda Miller

Hot Blond with Perfect Body, natural tits, severely bound, gagged.
ec6c5bb6d5e4370d0a3eda7d09c9f3c4.jpg

Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: slim ,Flogging ,Rope Bondage ,Submission ,Gag ,Fingering ,Ball Gag ,Handler ,Kinky ,Smoking

It's been forever since Cherry Torn has been on Hogtied. She missed it, so let's help a girl out, shall we?
The first thing you'll notice about Cherry is her amazingly perfect body. Natural breasts, perfect ass and the sexiest legs, this girl is as smoking hot as they come. Let's not forget beautiful; her face is like an angel's. All this and she is a nasty kinky bondage slut.
How do you bind an Angel? Severely! We bind her elbows together behind her, we cruelly tie her huge natural tits. We gag her with her own panties and then strapado the whore for our flogging pleasure. Before we make her cum, she suffers and suffers hard at our hands. Her orgasm is so strong and overwhelming she even suspends herself off the ground in this brutal tie. Now that is impressive!

Duration: 19:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 432.8 MB

Download Hot Blond with Perfect Body, natural tits, severely bound, gagged.

Akira's Nightmare Aes Productions.
0dd30f051638eef764ceb7f33ce19217.jpg

My collection of bondage movies. This is a bondage site focusing on damsel in distress of bondage, lots of girl on girl, multiple girl in bondage scenes...

Duration: 1:27:37
Video: 704x528, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Akira's Nightmare Aes Productions.

Fileboom Premium Account