Mature and Milfs Cock auditions pt26 with louie

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

417fe9021607601475244f6151c50800.jpg

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

This week I did another cock audition. This young guy named Louie had been emailing me for months and I kept putting him off. I finally decided to let him come over. He was a sweet but very shy guy. I had to lead him a long and show him the way. I wanted to turn him on first so I slowly teased him showing him my body and making him touch me. I leaned over and him suck on my breasts. I told him how much I enjoy having my nipples sucked on. I then got on the couch and spread my legs open and put a huge toy inside me. I told him that I liked having my pussy filled up. I had him pull out his own dick and stroke it for me. I wanted to watch as it came out of his pants and he slowly stroked it making it very hard. I then started stroking his dick with my hand and I told him to finger me. I liked having his fingers deep inside me. He put a few fingers in my pussy making me so wet! I continued to stroke him while I sat on his fingers. It felt so good I couldn't stop moaning! I then got on my side and licked and sucked on his dick. I liked the feel of his dick in my mouth and running my tongue up and down his shaft. I then asked him to lick my pussy. He stuck his tongue inside my pussy and sucked on my clit. It felt amazing! I then told him I wanted to suck on him again so I had him stand up so I could get him all in my mouth. I sucked and stroked him and then asked him if he wanted me to make him cum. He said yes so I started going faster and faster and squeezed his dick while running my palm over the head. I looked up at his face and I could tell that he was ready to cum. He shot a really huge load onto my waiting tongue and lips! There was so much it ran down my chin and onto my breasts!

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 508.9 MB