BDSM Christina-Serene: Ivan's Present from Serene

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

9c3548862e6f09481db6c72cae4e075a.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

I invited Christina up for a little girl time. It started off nice and innocent enough, but things quickly took a turn for the worst…at least for Christina. I throw her down on the bed on her stomach and sit on her ass, straddling her. I pull her arms behind her while I uncoil a piece of rope to bind her wrists and elbows. I explain to her that she’s basically going to be a little present for a friend of mine, that I’ll give him a call once I get her tied up nice and tight! She calls me crazy and a bitch and several other things, but I just keep a tight grip and wrap the rope around her wrists several time, cinching them in the middle, locking them together. Christina begs me to let her go, and seems to be under the impression that I care what she wants. Isn’t it cute? I ask her if she really wants me to let her go, really really wants it. When she says yes and looks at me with her pleading eyes, I get a lovely feeling when I tell her no and shove her back on the bed. I grab another piece of rope and straddle her again, this time facing her legs. My friend has always been a leg-man after all. I put another rope around her ankles tying them off together as well. I try to tell her that it will be fun and she’ll have fun if she just gives it a chance. She refuses and begs me to let her go again. I tell her to keep doing that, I think it’s so hot when she begs. She tells me she’ll do anything, so I tell her to be tied up and keep begging. That’s not what she had in mind though. Christina sits up facing me hoping to get some sense of empathy from me, but I take the opportunity to pulls her dress straps down and expose her perfect breasts. I add another rope just below her knees, making her even more vulnerable. I roll her over back on her stomach and add one more final piece of rope putting her in a nice little hogtie for him, running my hands over her ass and thighs. When she calls me a lunatic, I tell her to open wide and shove a big white cloth in her mouth. While I’m tearing the tape she spits it out so I shove it in again and hold it in place while I make a nice little X pattern with tape and added a few extra for good measure. I even give her a little kiss on the tape, declaring that it’s perfect! I call Ivan telling him that I have a nice little present for him! I lay down beside her and tell her to keep up the struggling and begging once he gets here, that that’s what I really want. When he arrives he’s shocked to see the bound beauty on the bed. I tell him that I got her to come upstairs and that she wants to pretend that it’s non-consensual because it makes it more fun for her. He inspects her a little and comments on how sexy she is. Ivan decides that the only thing that could make it better would be to tie me up as well. I quickly correct him and tell him that’s what she’s here for. I try to tell him that she’s plenty and she’s beautiful all tied up that I don’t want to be tied up. He reaches for me and I pull away, again stating that’s what she’s FOR! He grabs my arms and pulls them behind me, spinning me on the bed. He coils rope around my wrists and I try to get him to let me go demanding that he get off of me! He jerks me forward telling me that I’m a present as well. He holds my ankles to the bed and ties my legs together below the knee and at my ankles while I try unsuccessfully to scoot away from him. Christina pleads to be let go and I tell her to stop whining. Ivan and I go back and forth about why he should untie me, but instead of loosening the ropes, he flips me over tying me in a matching hogtie next to Christina. I tell him that if he unties me he can watch me be mean to her, but he just won’t buy it. He lays down next to me and I hear him tear off a few strips of tape and I know what’s coming next. I tell him that she can be like his own little Barbie doll! He pulls my head back by my hair and stuffs my mouth and then adds several strips of tape over my mouth silencing me. He tells me that he’s going to play with his little bonus first and then he’ll come back to play with me when he’s done. Starring Christina Carter and Serene Isley.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:36
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 231.6 MB