Gay Video Chris and Ricki

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

985bf6625e4115d0f177448631c80231.jpg

Studio: Broke College Boys

Chris and Ricki took my jeep out for a ride and Im betting that it is covered in mud and filth hell there might be a body stashed away somewhere. Ricki is the brunette and he is 21, and Chris is the blonde and he is twenty. The guys are working on ways to make money for college. Well Ricki has a girlfriend to and she is breaking him. They both go to college here, and Ricki is in his third year of criminology, and this is Chriss first year. He is just getting started.

I got them to agree to me interviewing them and I told them Id do a reporting type job. I asked Ricki what his sexual orientation was, and he said straight, but he needs money bad for tuition and paying for his girlfriends presents. Chris states he is pretty gay. These guys are actually friends and Ricki stated it was a bit different at first, but he has to push Chris away a few times. They both thought that was pretty funny. Ricki states he lost his virginity at 14, but he wont fuck and tell. Chris cant remember when he lost his virginity.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 482.2 MB