Charming girls in latex, tight clothes

4room

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hitachi Party

My friends, Vicky Vette and Puma Swede, return for another round of all-out girl-on-girl kink! This time, we decide to have a party focused on one of our favorite toys ... the HItachi Magic Wand! In the first part of this scene, we each have our own wand and use it to buzz our pussies to an intense orgasm. Then, in Part II, I strap a dildo gag on and let vicky ride my face until she climaxes. It's a party you won't want to miss.

Pics: 186
Name: 10343.zip
Resolution: 1500x1000
Size: 79 Mb
Format: jpg

Download:
Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

4room

Jem - Deep in the Dungeon

JEM is a brand new model on ShinySluts, and she makes quite a first impression with this scene. She begins dressed in a transparent latex leotard that clings tightly to her gorgeous body. After giving you a taste of her single-tail whip, she slowly peels her rubber off and gives you a long look at her alabaster skin.

Pics: 76
Name: 10722.zip
Resolution: 1800x1200
Size: 30 Mb

Download:
Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room

Lessons In Latex

The school bell has rung and it's time for a kinky lesson in latex. This scene opens with me wearing a cute rubber school uniform and misbehaving in the classroom. And to show you exactly what a naughty girl I can be, I pull a big glass dildo out of my lunch bag and get myself off on my desk.

Pics: 121
Name: 10251.zip
Resolution: 1500x1000
Size: 40 Mb

Download:
Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room

Titty Twister

There is nothing quite like the glow of a neon sign. And the only thing that will peel your eyes away from gorgeous custom neon in this set is the two hotties getting naughty in front of it. You won't want to miss me and my playmate, Kendra James, as she joins me for some kinky action under the neon lights.

Pics: 130
Name: 10336.zip
Resolution: 1200x1800
Size: 87 Mb

Download:
Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room

Examination

Mistress Sandra has a taste for kinky rubber, so that is precisely what we decided to do in this scene. Dressed in awesome latex from HW Design, I conduct an examination that Sandra won't soon forget: The scene opens with me placing Sandra into a very restrictive gyno-chair. With her legs firmly spread and bound, she is all mine to explore. I begin by opening the top of her catsuit and teasing her pink nipples. Then, I unzip her crotch and prepare her tight pussy for a wicked pump up rubber cock. With the rubber cock deeply inside Sandra's pussy, I unzip my own crotch and stimulate my pussy with a buzzing rabbit vibrator. Then, I break out a cupping set and use it to apply heavy suction to Sandra's erect nipples and swollen clit.

Pics: 153
Name: 10358.zip
Resolution: 1350x900
Size: 44 Mb

Download:
Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room

Kinky Captive

This scene finds me taking on the role of a military officer who has a captive held in a secret interrogation room. It is so packed with strict domination and kinky rubber sex, that I had to split it into two parts: The scene opens with my prisoner being bound and gagged, with a large black dildo tied to her legs. I begin to tease her by revealing what is under my tight catsuit, but she is too helpless to react. Then, I climb on top of her and treat her like a human sex toy, as I ride the dildo strapped to her lap. After getting myself off, its time to give my prisoner some pleasure. So, I strip her down to her garter and stockings, and then restrain her in a wicked stockade device. The device is also outfitted with a built in metal dildo that I put to good use on her smooth pussy.

Pics: 175
Name: 10364.zip
Resolution: 1200x800
Size: 52 Mb

Download:
Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room

Chains of Desire

For this scene, I am wearing a itsty bitsty black latex bikini covered in an interesting top made of chains. First, I strike some salacious poses that will have you drooling for more and then I slip off my top and give you a peek. Then, things really head up as I slide my panties down and pleasure myself with a hard steel dildo.

Pics: 149
Name: 10218.zip
Size: 59 Mb

Download:
Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

4room

Downward Spiral

In this set, I pay homage to one of my favorite musical acts. I collaborated with photographer, Radiant Inc., and wore a tight black rubber dress from Deadly Couture, emblazoned with the NIN logo. Halloween is right around the corner, so this set will get you in the dark and sexy mood that suits the season.

Pics: 96
Name: 9652.zip
Size: 79 Mb

Download:
Download File

Fileboom Premium Account