c4s Roleplay (taboo & fun scenarios)

zyggy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Tara Tainton - The Road Trip to Change Your Relationship Forever

http://t3.smplace.com/preview?/thumbs/1009/21177718_roadtrip-with-stepmom_s.jpg

It's just for one night, son. I don't know why they accidentally booked us a room with just one bed. It won't be too cramped though. it looks like a large bed. I'll call down and see if I can. oh, they're booked out! It looks like we'll just have to squeeze into this bed for the night. It won't be too bad, really. This is the last night of our road trip and we'll be at your auntie's with plenty of space tomorrow, okay?
Let's just unpack, go to dinner, and then get a good night's rest. I'll just change out of my swimsuit, are you still listening through the door? I was so proud of your patience on the long drive today. are you as tired as I am? It is SO cold. You can snuggle up against me if you like to stay warm. whoa! What's that poking me in the back? Is that. oh my gosh!!
Honey. I. um. well, you're going to have to take care of that so that we can sleep. I'm so tired. we need to make sure we get a full night's rest. Um, can you just think of something else and get rid of it? If we can't find a way, well, I guess you'll just have to put it inside of me to keep it warm and so you stop poking me. That thing's dangerous.
Just be still. you must stay still! Oh. oh.. no. no. no. this isn't going to work. I'll. I'll see if I can take care of it with my hand. and. I'm just going to.. just sit on top of you for a second and... OHHHHH!
Tempts your tastes for Big Breasts, Bikini, hats, Lingerie, Milf, Nipples, Older Woman, road trip, Role Play, Striptease, Taboo, video series, Virtual Handjob, Virtual Sex

.mp4
Size: 86404145 bytes (82.40 MiB), duration: 00:26:42, avg.bitrate: 431 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo
Video: h264, yuv420p, 480x320, 29.97 fps(r)

Download File - 82.4 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zyggy

Tara Tainton - She Innocently Gets More Seductive with Every Outfit as Your Young Cock Grows

http://t3.smplace.com/preview?/thumbs/1009/21177739_she-innocently-gets-more-seductive-with-every-outfit-as-your-young-cock-grows_s.jpg

mp4
Size: 382445999 bytes (364.73 MiB), duration: 00:34:25, avg.bitrate: 1482 kb/s
Audio: mp2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x480, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

She only wants to show you some outfits she just picked up while shopping. So innocently. She has no idea the effect that watching her dress and undress. even if she IS trying to be all modest and parental and barely conceal her perfect, curvy body behind a thin curtain. has on you and your cock. She promises to not take up too much of your time, hurries to allow you to get back to whatever you do to entertain yourself over the weekend, and chatters sweetly as she's obviously a bit hesitant to even ask her grown boy's opinion on her sexy outfits.
She blushes as she poses, bends every which way you recommend, dashes the thought that you're making her purposely model one way over another before she even begins to warm up to all your compliments. Yes, they're working on her. She loves to hear how beautiful you see her as. how appealing she is to every and any man, even you.
At some point - but when is it exactly?? - she begins to realize the effect she's having on you and she likes it. When you insist on also being shown what's tucked away in the bag from a popular lingerie store, she gives in. She wants to hear that she looks amazing. she blushes and acts as if she doesn't realize how you eventually develop a raging hard on. But she understands. she's so forgiving, apologetic even, and she encourages you to deal with that pressure in your pants. Something happens.. a transition, a turning point, and her own sexual desire kicks in, overriding her motherly instincts, and she's asking you - begging you - to come for mommy.
Tempts your tastes for Big Breasts, Jerk Off Encouragement, Lingerie, Masturbation Instruction, Milf, Nipples, Older Woman, Role Play, Striptease, Taboo, Voyeur

Download File - 364.7 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

zyggy

Tara Tainton - Someone is Going to Figure Out You Have a Thing for Your Sister

http://t3.smplace.com/preview?/thumbs/1009/21177749_someone-is-going-to-figure-out-you-have-a-thing-for-your-sister_s.jpg

Mom and Dad are away. so your big sister is gonna play. She LOVES teasing you. tormenting you. reminding you how low you are on the family totem pole just because you were born last.
She means well. well, maybe you'll never know that for sure. But there is one thing you do know for sure: your sister is hot as fuck!
Is it her perfect, young body or her seriously huge tits? Or is it the way she casually walks around the house, barely wearing anything, as if she doesn't even realize she is that hot? Does she know you can catch a glimpse of the perfect parts of her naked body now and then, or is she completely oblivious?
The hardest thing of all in your young and otherwise worry-free life is dealing with all the confusing feelings, thoughts, and bodily reactions to seeing so much sexy nudity in your own home and everyday life. And it's your SISTER.
Still, you try to enjoy it, try to play innocent, and withstand all the incessant teasing.. praying that she'll NEVER EVER find out you're actually looking. And never ever ever EVER know how much she turns you on. But, today, she's gonna find out.
Tempts your tastes for Big Breasts, Bottomless, Bra Fetish, Brat Girls, Chewing, Cock Tease, Confrontation, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Moaning, Mutual Masturbation, nipple slip, Nipples, Older Woman, Orgasms, Silk & Satin, Taboo, Tease, Trash Talk, Voyeur

mp4
Size: 948655576 bytes (904.71 MiB), duration: 00:30:11, avg.bitrate: 4191 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x404, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

https://smplace.com/download?/r6e7hp5kowur

Fileboom Premium Account

zyggy

Family Therapy - Natalia Starr - Hesitation

http://t3.smplace.com/preview?/thumbs/1010/21178813_natali-sis_s.jpg

mp4
Size: 895940445 bytes (854.44 MiB), duration: 00:14:29, avg.bitrate: 8248 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

A brother and sister navigate through the complexities of their new sexual relationship....

***Starring Natalia Starr***
Category: TABOO
Related Categories: SISTERS, BLONDES, ALL NATURAL, FUCKING, CUMSHOTS
Keywords: natalia starr, brother, sister, secret, love, blonde, blowjob

https://smplace.com/download?/cx6e3goneymv/Natali.sis.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

zyggy

Bare Back Studios - Harlow Harrison in Free Spirited Daughter

http://t3.smplace.com/preview?/thumbs/1010/21178849_spirited_s.jpg

wmv
Size: 2863586750 bytes (2.67 GiB), duration: 00:56:58, avg.bitrate: 6702 kb/s
Audio: 0x0162, 44100 Hz, stereo, 440 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7000 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

Scene One: Breaking her will

Harlow knows just what to do to get under her dad's skin. Barely wearing anything she shows off the tattoos she got in college. She's a free spirit now. "We should all just be free" She says taking off her top. He looks away yelling at her to put her clothes on. She gasps a sigh of relief as she takes off her tiny panties.

"You should never be bound by clothing" Harlow moans, touching herself and talking about free love. He must not have been strict enough when she was growing up. "What are you doing dad?" She says in shock as he takes off his tie and binds her hands behind her back. "I'm going to teach you about free love" He says in rage, slapping her ass and making her squeal. He takes out his cock and fucks her silly. Harlow's eyes roll and she moans against her will as he fucks her every which way and cums deep inside her free pussy. Cum dripping from her she scampers away in shock.

Scene Two: Manhandled

Her dad is on the couch conforming to the norms of society that go against everything Harlow believes in. "You should take a walk out into nature, be free and naked like the universe intended us to be" Harlow tells him. She takes off her clothes again, not caring what happened the last time. "I'm a flower dad" She says, naked and proud.

"This is something I should have done along time ago" He says pulling her over his lap and spanking her ass with his belt. "This is not freedom! I'm too old for this" Harlow begs him. "You can't do this" She says as she's pushed down on the couch and fucked from behind. "I'm your !" She screams, her dad putting another hot load inside of her natural and free pussy. If it wasn't so wrong Harlow might actually like being fucked like a hippy slut. Anger on her face she watches her dad leave.

Scene Three: Black Mailed

Harlow is on her phone when she gets a text from her dad. She's been staying at home for a while now and he wants her to start paying rent. She laughs in bed at the thought of a money based society. Her dad should let her live there because he's her dad and no other reason. "Like, there's no way I'm paying this" Harlow says. He walks into her room and explains how money works to his "freedom" .

He takes away everything he bought for her, her phone, her clothes everything was paid by him. "What do you want me to do, conformist" Harlow spits at him. He explains to her that if she wants to keep living there she will have to perform a service. Taking her hand he places it on his dick and watches his daughters face turn to disgust. She has no choice but to do what she's told. "Oh my god" She says mortified, slowly bending over and sucking her father's disgusting dick. He fucks her on the bed, getting his moneys worth from her tight pussy and perky breasts. He tells her to open her mouth and drops a big load all over her hippy face, just like he always wanted to do to her mother. Harlow is getting a great education in capitalism.

Scene Four: Freeloaders pay

"Dad I have a bill that needs paying" Harlow moans walking into her dad's bedroom. He tells her to get a job or go back to college. "I will do things that mom wont do" Harlow says removing her last bit of pride. Deep down she knows she's a whore for money now. She takes off her top and wiggles her breasts for her father to pay her bills.

She clenches her teeth and spreads her legs for her fathers hard fucking of her tender body. "Oh my god" She moans as her dad fucks her harder than before, slapping her ass and using her like a slut. He makes her get on top of him and ride him for his pleasure before throwing her back down on the bed and getting his monies worth. Without a word he brings his dick to Harlow's face and she knows what he wants. She opens her mouth and tastes her father's big load of cash. "Can I have my money now?" She says, her self respect and self worth completely gone. Harlow's becoming an expert in capitalism.
Category: TABOO
Related Categories: BONDAGE SEX, BLACKMAIL FANTASY
Keywords: harlow harrison, taboo, daddy daughter, luke longly, daughter, cum shot, cory chase, bondage sex, bush, hairy bush, blow jobs, cum shots, blackmailed

https://smplace.com/download?/ks3sse2xdlrb/Spirited.part1.rar
https://smplace.com/download?/n9d3s93i3m91/Spirited.part2.rar
https://smplace.com/download?/gq59db3dvtd3/Spirited.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

zyggy

MissaX - Brianne Blu - Drink Me, Daddy

http://t3.smplace.com/preview?/thumbs/1010/21178866_drinkme_s.jpg

mp4
Size: 679539857 bytes (648.06 MiB), duration: 00:13:06, avg.bitrate: 6916 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Includes: Bre Blu (formally known as Brianne Blu), daddy/daughter sex, creampie

"I was turned on August 3rd 1993, the Summer of my Sophomore year of High School, just three years ago. I thought I loved him, but as they say, "young love burns like a match." He was so cool, his handsome muscular body, with deep emerald green eyes that made a girl feel weak. He had his own car, impressing all the girls at Riverview High, he was undeniably handsome, a rebel, he barely attended school, he rolled up cigarettes in his tight white t-shirt, and drove a 1971 Thunderbird, matte black. He won me over my writing me love letters, he intoxicated me with his desperate, romantic words. I couldn't speak to him, he felt out of my league. He wanted me, and my friends called me "crazy," they all wanted him, but he stared at me. He was everywhere, in the Commons before school started, after Ms. Chechik's third hour Geometry, he was there with his eyes fixated on mine, offering to carry my books, I saw him in the bleachers, a phantom hiding with the mortals as our Varsity Soccer team won 2nd Division. I knew he was there, I heard him tell me, "I believe in you," but back then I thought it was just my silly imagination.

He won me over, it wasn't about one single event, it was about how much he pursued me, and I agreed to date him. We were inseparable, even after school ended, he made me brand new. The other students at school no longer saw me as the invisible geek, I was "Brianne Arlington," something special, introverted, mysterious, and the one he chose. We were making love in the backseat when he stopped, he rested himself inside of me, I could feel his heart beat inside of me, he looked into my eyes, and asked without saying a word, "do you want to live with me forever." I whispered yes as he kissed my neck, his kiss turned into a sweet nibble, and then I came as he drank from me." I felt him explode inside of me as my mortal life was drained. I collapsed on his chest like a corpse, my stomach panged with an insatiable hunger, my eyes were blurry, my head filled with the thoughts of thousands within a 10 mile radius, so many voices crossing over each other in my head. I had the taste of sweet mercury on my lips, I was confused, scared, and uncontrollably thirsty. He smiles and brushed my blonde hair back, his touch distracting me from the ebb and flow of energy and pain, he promised that he would take care of me, he understood me, he would teach me, and we will hunt when the sun goes down."

Does that surprise you that vampires can be out in the daylight, that our hearts still beat as the living? Did you believe that vampires sleep in graveyards, in coffins, their fragile white skin fry like grease in a hot pan when touched my sunlight? Superstitions are funny in the way that they exaggerate the truth. Here are some truths about me, listen carefully, I will only confess this to you. A vampire has a heartbeat the same as a human, our skin is warm, and the sun has no effect on our health or comfort, but a smart vampire will hunt at night, and I am selective when I hunt. I prefer the taste of the truly evil, there are monsters living among the mortals of all ages, their taste is bitter sweet like a sour candy that lingers on your tongue for hours. I spend my days looking for rapists, crooked attorneys & politicians, murderers, and thieves, it's not hard to find them. Still, sometimes I get it wrong. I mourn over the innocent I k1l.l. I have a conscience that haunts me.

I'm not damned, evil, or an angel of darkness. I believe there is more good in me than bad. The old folklore is great for 's stories, but the truth is that there are good and bad vampires, we live forever, but the night is best for hunting, the day is for playing. A vampire never sleeps, we never grow tired, we never age. I wish I could age, buy more time, my family will soon know something is wrong with me. I must leave them soon or risk my life, which can be ended almost as easy as any mortal. You don't need a silver bullet or a wooden cross to the heart to end a vampire, we aren't affected by holy water or mirrors. We can be ended if we are caught. I've been trying to stuff my bra to show them I'm older, sometimes I wear dark lipstick, I'm 18 years old but I still look like the 15 year old that fell in love with the out of town rebel three years ago.

My beloved maker left me senior year of High School, he fell in love with another, a tall girl, already obsessed with gothic folklore, a freshmen beauty with raven black hair and eyes caked with smoke black make-up that highlighted the bright shade of emerald green of her eyes, the same shade as his. I died that the day he confessed he loved her. I was angry, I wanted to end her, I should have ended her, but he turned her before I had the chance. He heard my resentful thoughts and tried to save her from me. That was almost three years ago, and I am still shaken. I hunt to live at night, I hide my thoughts from my parents.

I am a liar. I lie all the time. I have told my parents that I have started my period, as women do when they become a woman, I am watching my friends and family age, my friends grow into women. I'm scared. I've bought a fake ID, social security card, a new name, a new age, and I am ready to leave my family behind and live in a new country, hunting, surviving and alone.

I resent men. I distrust them. I want a man who will never leave me, and I have found that man in my father. My dad is a handsome man, although I have never looked at him in an unnatural way until recently. I'm desperate, that's true, but I need someone who is predictable, unlike the handsome young man who seduced me, deceived me, and left me alone. I can never be alone again. I need someone to care for me. My father, I need my father because he loves me unconditionally, and I know that in time we can be like lovers. I will seduce him, as easy as it is to seduce any man. He will live with me in this cruel world, as his lover and daughter. He will never leave me and we will love each other forever, forever.

"Daddy.. daddy.?" Brianne youthful small breasts show under her pink satin nightgown. Brianne curls up in a ball on his chest and looks up at him. "I know you've been lonely. You're so sad I can smell your misery. I can take the pain away. What do you want, Daddy? Quit your job, right? See the world..?" He listens to her, there is something about the night that feels odd to him, heavy, uneasy, but he listens to his little darling, Brianne, talk to him. She often just wants him to listen to her. She continues, " I can show you this world with new eyes. Stay still, Daddy. I have to take you the way I was taken."

Category: VAMPIRE
Related Categories: TRANSFORMATION FETISH, EXECUTRIX, DADDY'S GIRL, TRANSFORMATION FANTASIES, TABOO Keywords: brianne, brianne blu, bre blu

https://smplace.com/download?/q6g7iyq1aumk/DrinkMe.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

zyggy

Rachel Steele - Mother and Two Sons

http://t3.smplace.com/preview?/thumbs/1010/21179339_rachel-sons_s.jpg

mp4
Size: 983184067 bytes (937.64 MiB), duration: 00:32:00, avg.bitrate: 4097 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 1280x720, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Milf, Mature, Big Tits, Old/young, Incest, Taboo Roleplay, Mother Son, Blowjob, Hardcore, Family, Threesome

https://smplace.com/download?/ptmu7ijmeazu/rachel.sons.part1.rar
https://smplace.com/download?/xrnkdiugk8mj/rachel.sons.part2.rar
https://smplace.com/download?/8khok40zo3oo/rachel.sons.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

zyggy

Hypnotica vs Batman

http://t3.smplace.com/preview?/thumbs/1010/21179666_hypnotica_s.jpg

wmv
Size: 550327152 bytes (524.83 MiB), duration: 00:11:02, avg.bitrate: 6650 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 64 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 960x540, -3210 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

I am Hypnotica, and I'm an evil temptress that no man can resist...not even 'Super Heroes'! I vanquished Ironman and got him to send over Batman. His enhanced cowl is supposed to protect him...but it doesn't take much convincing to get him to remove it. Just gazing at my long stocking encased legs, my taut belly, my perky full breasts...makes him weak and helpless. I love seeing him helpless...and making him stroke his hard cock while he worships me with his eyes... (960x540) wmv format
Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: SUPERHEROINES, POWERFUL WOMAN, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, LINGERIE, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Keywords: Randy Moore, big tits, bra and panty fetish

https://smplace.com/download?/t569utroni2a/Hypnotica.part1.rar
https://smplace.com/download?/eon4hympho0s/Hypnotica.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

zyggy

Larkin Love - Cowgirl Creampie

http://t3.smplace.com/preview?/thumbs/1011/21180427_cowgirl-creampie_s.jpg

There's something truly magical about having a stripper pole installed in my living room. I can have an impromptu performance whenever I feel like it. Today I decided to put on a show in my favorite thigh-high patent stiletto boots, a sheer black dress, a push-up bra, and a tiny black thong. Simply stunning. Watch me take off my clothes piece by piece while swaying seductively to the music and showing off my pole dancing skills. Let me seduce you with my body. After seducing you with my striptease skills, I approach you on the couch, open up your pants, and pull out your hard, throbbing cock. I work your shaft expertly with my mouth, using my long tongue to tickle your balls and tease the underside of the head. When you're nice and sloppy with spit, I drool on my chest and slide you in between my moistened tits. Have you ever fucked titties this big? I bet you haven't! I can feel you shudder as my soft flesh completely envelops your dick. But believe it or not, all this foreplay is just a warm-up for the ride to come I've sucked and tittyfucked your cock until it stands rock hard in my hands. It's time for me to climb on and ride you in cowgirl position. God, I love being on top. After a few minutes, I tell you to switch things up and plow me from behind, doggy style. I get so wet from the deep penetration, you can hear my pussy cream squishing and gushing when you thrust into me. Then we get back on the couch for some more cowgirl. Careful, though. You mustn't cum before I do! You have to wait. Let's try for a simultaneous orgasm. Amazing! Now watch your hot load drip out of my pounded pussy as I use our juices to play with my clit.

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:39:38
Size: 602 Mb

https://smplace.com/download?/qabxxi9x06m6
https://smplace.com/download?/ojci147lkxr5

Fileboom Premium Account

zyggy

Larkin Love - Cum For Dessert

http://t3.smplace.com/preview?/thumbs/1011/21180439_dessert_s.jpg

Having conveniently forgot my purse at your dinner party, you convince me to stay for one more cocktail. However, you soon realize I wanted to seduce you all along!

Before you know it, I am lavishing your cock with my long, slick tongue and taking your length deep into my warm mouth. But you aren't satisfied with that. No, you need to feel your throbbing length between my huge, silky tits and I am all too happy to oblige you with the titty-fuck of your life.

But you never served me desert at the party. You can't help but make it up to me by giving me a huge facial, covering me in hot, sticky cum and filling my mouth full with it.

It's only fair. I did cum for desert, after all.

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:14:11
Size: 216 Mb

https://smplace.com/download?/56oyh8b42gyg/Dessert.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account