Brutal Scat Collection!

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

AbigailDupree - Golden Brown Scat Excitement

Wow, my poo feels so big in my tummy and it really wants to come out of my butt. I know that I shouldn't hold it in, Daddy said that it isn't good for me, but it feels so good. Why is feeling so good so bad? Oh boy, here comes the cramps again, they make me moan and that is when daddy looks through his peephole into the bathroom, the one I am not supposed to know about.

The feeling of needing to poop is so overwhelming that I will have to let it loose soon. When I do, I have a bunch of little orgasms that make me feel so good that daddy can hear me moaning in a high hoarse voice, in the next room. My butthole pushes way out so much as it scares me a little as I touch it. I feel sensational as the big turd wants out of me. I feel every inch as it is sliding out of me, making me dizzy. After the first little piece hits the bottom of the tub, I can smell that familiar poo. I know that when I smell my poo, my pussy tingles just like when daddy lick my down there I kinda loose control. I even feel like a different person just like the people at church when the Lord Jesus Christ takes over their body.

As the first amount of poo comes out, I spread my ass with my hands to help the orgasm become more intense, making me happy enough to pick up some golden brown smelly turd to smear on my ass, then on the floor of the tube. The smell is now really strong and I feel so happy. I write in it on the tub, smear it on my pussy and then my tits. I love playing in my poo, rubbing my but in it, pushing my butthole way out to prolapse to showing you how much I love being a good scat slut girl.

Thank you for watching me daddy.

Poop, Scat, Smearing, Asshole Prolapse, Masturbation, Slave 199, horny, Rosebud, Anal dildo, Moaning Fetish, Bedroom, Groaning, butt wiggling, Pooping Pleasure, Solo Female, Shit, Pooping, Moaning, Anal pushing, Asshole Slut, Dirty Girl

Categories: Desperation, Efro, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, AbigailDupree

00:08:40 | 289 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

ModelNatalya94 - Alice's anal sex with kitchen items

Hello my dear fans. I hope you missed my solo work. Today I add my solo video to our store. Here I am in the kitchen. And that would not be boring, I drink tea and have sex with kitchen items. You will see a spoon go into my unshaven hairy cunt, then a wooden beater, and then I took a very long rolling pin. At the beginning, I touched it and measured it, and it became interesting to me how deeply this rolling pin would go into me. And of course you will see how deep this wooden rolling pin has entered my ass. I gladly fucked myself anally. Since I poked before sex, the rolling pin became dirty and I licked my poop from the rolling pin and washed down with tea))) I hope you enjoy my solo work and how I sometimes spend time in the same place. Come to us, do not forget, my favorite fans. I also love you very much!

Categories: Desperation, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Toilet Slavery, ModelNatalya94

00:08:54 | 862 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Fetidistrojp - Piss and shit in my mouth please mistress!

My mistress has placed me under her seat and I am waiting for her deposits. Seeing her ass and pussy close in me excites me and I wait with excitement! She first puts a cut off bottle into my mouth which serves as a funnel for her goodness. She pisses into the funnel and then unleashes her shit into my mouth! Absolute heaven and I eat every piece

Categories: Groups/Couples, Pee, Poop Videos, Scat, Toilet Slavery, Fetidistrojp

00:08:54 | 131 Mb | 640x480 | mp4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

DirtyBetty - Half-Scat-Wjtch HYPN{}SIS

New awesome special video, with me and my half shit covered hot body!)
In that video i be your personal witch for that halloween nights)) See how i shit big portion of tasty lite-creame and smearing that crap on body, also included pissing, toes sucking and hot masturbation) Stay tuned and check my store for updates) <3 Happy halloween my kittis!)

Categories: Enema, Pee, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, DirtyBetty

00:12:47 | 759 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

ElenaToilet - Sexy Pooping on the Side

I lay on the floor on my side so you can have an amazing view of my big ass.
I take a creamy shit on the floor.
Poop will slide on the inside of my ass cheeks leaving a dirty asshole for you to adore.
My perfect asshole opening just for you

Categories: Efro, Poop Videos, Scat, ElenaToilet

00:03:48 | 595 Mb | 2560x1440 | mp4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Xiomara Fox Fetish Queen - Doggy style poop

I'm in the middle of my day and I get the urge to poop, I'm not even going to the bathroom, I'm gonna pull my leggings down and take a shit in the middle of the living room I even left my sneakers on! Watch my amazing ass Doggy style taking a huge dump!

Categories: Efro, Poop Videos, Scat, Xiomara Fox Fetish Queen

00:01:32 | 167 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Haley Rose - Cruise Ship Balcony Shit Feeding

Today I got inspired, I prepared a meal worthy of a pig, complete to the point of drowning the pig under me, I sat in his face as always, while he was drowning in my ass, he ate his meal. Come and enjoy this moment of pleasure with me, if you really want this meal.

Categories: Groups/Couples, Poop Videos, Scat, Toilet Slavery, Haley Rose

00:08:00 | 871 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account