Brutal Female Domination, Femdom, Strapon

Linker_Linker

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Goddess Allexandra - Your Punishment Media: Format: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1920x1080 File Size: 1,13 GB Runtime: 00:15:41 Tags: Goddess Allexandra, Bed, Bitch, Boss, Cum, Fuck, Goddess, Jerk Off, Jerking, Office, Punishment, Toys, Worship, Joi, Goddess Allexandra, Blackmail Fantasy, Cum Countdown, Edge Play, Goddess Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Sfw Cast: Goddess Allexandra Description: Your boss has called you into her office, her office is so large she even has a bed in it, you have no idea what the meeting is about. Naturally, you are nervous, and you should be. You had no idea the company could access your internet search history, did you? There have been a lot of purchases on sites during your work hours, and in particular bottles of aroma. You have some explaining to do. Is this what I am paying you for? Did you really think you could get away with it? I had one of my security team gain access to inside your desk, and he found lots of aroma bottles in your drawer. So, you are even storing it on the companies premises. Well, you could be fired over this? Also, I know your partner very well, and I am sure she would be interested to know why you lost your job. Are you willing to do anything? I am going to treat you like my own personal fuck toy, and you will follow my instructions, no questions asked. When I say sniff, you will, when I say stroke, you will, and when I tell you to stop, you will. There is a hot twist at the end. Your life really is in my hands, Bitch.
00240x0032-10.png
Goddess Allexandra - Your Punishment

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Linker_Linker

Charlotte Stokely - Any Haircut I Want Media: Format: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1920x1080 File Size: 1,35 GB Runtime: 00:30:39 Tags: Joi, Virtual Sex, Crossdressing, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Charlotte Stokely, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom, Dir Cast: Description: Enjoy my whispers and quiet giggles for 30 minutes as I give you a haircut. Oh and this might be a little humiliating for you cuz you said I was allowed to give you any haircut I wanted, Haha! Youre gonna look so stupid! Feel free to fall **** to this every night and get a virtual humiliating hairdo over and over again! Goddess Charlotte Stokely Categories: ASMR, Humiliation, Haircutting, Mind Fuck, Mesmerize, Femdom POV, Sissy Training, Crossdressing, Coerced Fem.Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Charlotte Stokely, POV, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Feminization, Forced Fem, Feminisation, Sissification, Forced Crossdressing, ASMR, Hair Cutting
00240x0032-10.png
Charlotte Stokely - Any Haircut I Want

Fileboom Premium Account

Linker_Linker

Bedtime Asmr Joi Before Chastity Media: Format: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1904x1088 File Size: 1,42 GB Runtime: 00:14:33 Tags: Goddess Natalie, Joi, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Locked Dick, Mesmerize, Edging Fetish, Mind Fuck, Masturbation Encouragement, Asmr, Hypnotic, Pov, Jerk Off Encouragement, Pov, Mental Domination, Joi Games, Femdom, Cock Locked, Jerk Off Instruction, Instructions, Hypno, Chastity, Edging Games, Keyh Cast: Goddess Natalie Description:
00240x0032-10.png
Bedtime Asmr Joi Before Chastity

Fileboom Premium Account

Linker_Linker

Jess West - Daddys new bit of crumpet Media: Format: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1920x1080 File Size: 0,54 GB Runtime: 00:11:22 Tags: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Jess West, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy Cast: Description:
00240x0032-10.png
Jess West - Daddys new bit of crumpet

Fileboom Premium Account

Linker_Linker

HumiliationPOV - Lady Suzanne - 5 Clips Media: Format: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720x576 File Size: 0,14 GB Runtime: 00:09:49 Tags: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Humiliationpov, Lady Suzanne, Dirty Talk, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Femdom Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy Cast: Description: The Clips included in this torrent- 10 Minutes of JOI- Dick Resistance Training- Cucksuzanne (not sure what the real name is)- Face Slapping For Desperate Jerkoff Fucktard Idiots (might be a dupe but this one is HD)- Say my Name
00240x0032-10.png
HumiliationPOV - Lady Suzanne - 5 Clips

Fileboom Premium Account