Brutal Cock Tortures | My Poor Eggs | Ballbusting

VikKing707

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

London River

Cast: Artemis Faux, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, CBT, Sissy, Flogging, Slapping, Ejaculation, Electro Torture
Video language: English

London doesn't start Artemis with a warmup. She wants to hear him groan in pain from her first lash at him and she succeeds. But he doesn't seem to be enjoying it as much as he should. London knows from personal experience that pain feels better for a masochist who the masochist feels attractive, so London decides that Artemis would enjoy himself more if she replaced his boring athletic socks with some pretty heels. To make the heels fun she has placed bottle caps inside them so the balls of his feet will be pressed into the hard, sharp metal. He already seems to be enjoying himself more. London secures Artemis to the stage with an anal lock and has Artemis dress in lingerie and stockings. He completes his makeup while she torments him with a cane and electricity. Artemis gets tougher the more girly he appears. This is no surprise to someone like London who knows that for a man to even get close to being as tough as a woman he has to take on the persona of one. He is then bent over a table and notices that he has not done as good a job grooming as she expects of her men. She proceeds to fix this problem by waxing the hair off his taint. He squirms and squeals as she rips hair in strips off his sensitive skin. When she is finally satisfied she rewards him with a hard spanking and an even harder caning. Finally London secures Artemis' cock and balls before she proceeds to vibrate and fuck his pristine, hairless ass.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download London River

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

VikKing707

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 13

Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Fisting, Latex, Ballbusting, CBT, FaceSitting

My slave is bound with a transparent film and will get a sweating cure from me! Now he is defenseless. And I'm already very happy to put on the milking machine. I want him to bring a lot of sperm out of his dick! I impose the milking machine on his dick and start the machine!

Total size: 6.2 GB in 15 files.

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 13

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

London River

Cast: Artemis Faux, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Anal, Handjob, Ejaculation, Whipping, Clothespins, Vibrator, Dildo, Fuck Machine

Artemis is back for more bondage and beatings and London is happy to deliver. She puts him face down on a metal bed frame and proceeds to cane him. She then adds binder clips to his from and pulls them off slowly as he wails in agony. She turns him over no the frame and makes a zipper from clothespins. Artemis is terrified, having never experienced a zipper before. London takes advantage of this fear. She tells him that when he is tired of being caned, she will pull off the clothespins. She hits him until he can absolutely stand no more. When he finally begs for her to remove the zipper, she obliges, laughing at his shrieks. Finally she sets him upright on the frame and fits a fucking machine under him. As he is fucked in the ass harder and harder by the machine, London continues dishing out pain. Even after he has finished cumming, she still hasn't finished hurting him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download London River

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 12

I went to the cinema with my slave. I get him under my thumb and appreciative smoke a cigarette in front of the entry. I don't care if somebody has a problem! And to humiliate my slave he has to put out his dick and start to jerk-off the small thing in public.

Total size: 5.3 GB in 10 files.

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 12

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 11

Today I want to use my little ugly slut in a special way! He really thought 50 Euros are enough! What a joke! This is way too less! Now he has to input his bank information on amazon. Now I can shop with no limit and buy whatever I like!

Total size: 4.2 GB in 10 files.

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 11

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Last edited:

VikKing707

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 9

The slave's mouth will be completely shut with some tape. So he has no other choice than breathing through his nose. And there are my gorgeous feet! I know that your tiny dick will grow a little bit and becomes harder while watching my sexy, naked feet!

Total size: 3.3 GB in 10 files.

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 9

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 8

My slave just visited me to worship my hot and sexy boots! He is allowed to lick them the way he likes it and I enjoy it to watch him doing so - and insulting him! It's a long time ago he was allowed to touch my boots but today he can satisfy his deepest desires! After this I also stroke my hot over knee boots - and you become horny and want to stroke your dick too!

Total size: 5.8 GB in 10 files.

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 8

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Last edited: