BDSM Brendas Bondage - Putting Her Bitch Of A Teacher In Her Place The Reckoning

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

640a830331c2e07e0fa886a7f4a4152e.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, string Bondage, High Heels, Long Hair, Struggle, Pain, Drool,Stockings , Upskirt, Milf, Strappado, Blonde, Girl Girl, Mouth Stuffing, Ball Gag
Video language: English

Custom Script: Carolina is a teacher that thinks she is the best thing in the world of teaching. She is invited over to one of her students homes to discuss grades for college. She comes over and acts bitchy, she sits down crosses her legs and says "Aren't you going to offer me a juice?" You think to yourself wow what a bitch so you make her a special juice when she's not looking. You say "why did you fail me in class, I work hard" Carolina replies "work hard? You're terrible in class and you daydream, you will never pass in my class with that attitude" you say "Is there anything that we can do to get me to pass" Carolina says "Well you'll have to pay me $20,000 for my cooperation and whatever I decide for my silence" she takes a sip of her juice and starts to feel very tired. You say "I don't think I'll be paying you anything but I think I can persuade you to pass me"

She wakes up in her lingerie with you finishing tying her up with her wrists tied up to ceiling in a strappado XXXX her to stand on her tiptoes and Carolina is ball gagged. You say "we could have sorted it all civil, now I'm going to have fun teaching you manners and people skills" You take a few selfies with her tied up for blackmail and humiliation and you her while you're doing that, saying you look like you're enjoying this. Carolina grunts loudly through the ball gag in dissatisfaction and disapproval. You say "you know what Carolina (Carolina moans through the ball gag it's Miss Crush to you, you bitch) I think I'm going to pass every test this year" "and f.y.i I heard you call me a bitch, I'll leave to struggle for a while" Her student returns with a set of special clamps. You tell her I bet these will help you change your mind. You tighten up the string from her chest harness to her knees making her bend over. You put the clamps on and Carolina screams through her gag. You just laugh as you now tighten up her hair tie. You leave to admire your teachers situation. You return to a sobbing and drooling broken women. You have other plans for her. You take her down and hope her over to the coach and tell her not to get to comfy because things are just getting started for you. What was that. Something about not paying you 20,000. I can't understand you with that big ball in your mouth. Who would have thought I could have a 4.0 grade point average.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4803kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 638.5 MB