Gay BDSM Breathless In Chastity

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

739ab752a5607b3dbf4db3e79fcf1819.jpg

Release Year: 2020

It is my pleasure to introduce our friend RubNGum from BlackStore in Switzerland. He came to California for a visit and stopped in San Francisco to meet us. As you would expect, RubNGum had a lot of gear with him including a new ultra-heavy 4mm straitjacket and sleepsack. During the last year I have started to see guys buying ultra-heavy gear like this from various manufactures around the world. RubNGum's 4mm straitjacket and sleepsack are available on his BlackStore website, and I imagine he will have other new and exciting 4mm gear to offer in the future.

RubNGum is one of us. He's a gear head. He loves to collect unique and unusual BDSM gear. He's also into the color black. That's why is retail website is called BlackStore. He also has a video website at RubNGum, and as you will see, black rubber is the driving theme. I guess he likes the starkness of black gear. So do I, however, RubNGum has taken his attraction to the color black to the next level by owning an all-black electric toothbrush! Yep! I didn't know that black electric toothbrushes were even available. I don't think he spray painted it either, I think he bought it that color. This guy is the real deal!

Anyway, RubNGum flew into Los Angeles first to visit some friends. His plan was to drive up the California coast to San Francisco, so I suggested we meet up at EdgeDungeon which was along his way. Sure enough, his rental car was full of suitcases filled with gear. We decided to shoot a video showing us all of his gear. That video is coming in the future. For now, the video in this update shows RubNGum in his 4mm ultra-heavy straitjacket. If you look closely, you will see that the straitjacket arms have built in pre-bent elbows. This is required because the rubber is so thick that the crease that develops in the rubber where the elbow turns would cut off your circulation. This is a great idea and allows you to comfortably wear the straitjacket for a long time.

So, we strapped RubNGum into his straitjacket over a thin black neoprene suit he was already wearing. He also had on a rubber hood with a special Swiss army gas-mask. He told us this was a unique prototype gas mask he had acquired, which are not available once the gas-mask went into production. The three ports of the gas-mask can be either inhale or exhale ports by simply removing the one-way check valve and turning it around.

Once RubNGum was in all his gear, we secured him to a vertical bondage post and Dart_Tech attached his inhale hose to the laptop breath control program. RubNGum had expresses interest in trying the laptop system before we had even met him. He has a similar system for sale on his BlackStore website.

As you will see in the video, RubNGum is also wearing a Latowski chastity belt with internal dildo. This chastity belt looks really hot over his black neoprene suit. RubNGum was traveling with his friend, and his friend was at the controls of an Erostek box which he adjusted during this bizarre session. When the laptop would cut off RubNGums air, his friend would turn up the Erostek box to add additional torment through the Latowski belt. What a unique scene!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 25:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 2.7 GB