Bound Women, Bondage Orgasms, Real BDSM, Rope Bondage

lanteh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

"Cherry: There is No Substitute"

Cherry Torn
After plenty of recent shoots with first time players, working with Cherry Torn was a great release for me...She is a finely tuned itallian sports car...as a driver, you know you can get in, stomp the gas, tear the wheel and hammer the brakes and she will perform smooth and sweet...truly...Cherry is a pleasure to drive...I enjoyed every moment of control that I took from and used against her...and she offers no resistance...only an anxious sweetness about her...I bundled her up, stretched her back, bent her over and spread her out...just the bondage and positions in these scenes was it's own uncomfortable and constant torment...Cherry showed up with marks on her ass...I think I have a new rule....if you show up with marks on your ass, you're going to leave with more than you arrived with...I liked that it gave me an excuse to really push the impact play in a couple of the scenes...and Cherry was a good enough sport to go along with my twisted reasoning...like i said...no resistance...alas...Cherry is back into independent model mode and we allready have a FD appearance lined up for her in December...Ogre

File name: sm_che.wmv
Size: 403.28 Mb
Duration: 00:52:45
Resolution: 790 x 444 Windows media (WMV)

DOWNLOAD
sm_che.part1.rar
sm_che.part2.rar

Please visit my site:
www.promo-xxx.com

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

lanteh

"Reliable"

Cheyenne Jewel
Cheyenne got the call the night before the shoot...we needed a quick fil in and she is always a good candidate...She got straight to bed, since she was 4 hours away by car, she started driving at 10am, got to the studio at 2pm and we got right into shooting...To answer the call to submission and my perverted plots, pleased me...I tie her up, Dom her around the room with a motivational cane...I just enjoy my time with her...rigged up by the collar, I pull her feet up behind her in a kneeling hogtie...then a single tail through her clothes...it still bites very well...In the second scene we frogtie each leg, position her against a wall, pull her hands over head, then use 10 pound weights to keep preasure on the spread knees...Cheyenne is tough...she endures it well...I clamp her nipples and labia and give her a chance for pleasure...sometimes pain and pleasure just dont work...the clamps on her nipples were more than just a distraction...onto her back with her ass in the air, I plug her ass and whip her...a larger plug and she can't hold it in through the strokes...a bit annoyed, I gag her with a wad of cloth and tape...I fill her ass with milk...a bit more than a half gallon...Cheyenne feels the preasure in her abdomen and can't hold it at all...I cane her through the expulsion...Then I must say goodbay to Cheyenne to make a meeting...but I leave her with Bane...Bane ropes her down, rigs her with a weighted crotch rope and gives her the goat milker test...many models have folded...Cheyenne stays strong through sincere struggles...Bane pleasures her and gives Cheyenne her only reward for the day...one well appreciated orgasm...This is Cheyenne's 3rd visit to SSM and it just keeps getting better...Ogre..

File name: sm_che.wmv
Size: 453.14 Mb
Duration: 00:59:09

DOWNLOAD
sm_che.part1.rar
sm_che.part2.rar

Please visit my site:
www.promo-xxx.com

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

lanteh

"Show Me The Ropes!"

Lisa Marie
I met Lisa at our studio after a referral from a friend brought her to us...She is a very cute girl with a long, lean, perfect body...I was ready to book her when I looked her up and down...I rarely get to meet models before we shoot them, so I thought it nice to sit down and watch footage with her...She was very interested...she very sincerely wanted to give it a try...So, after more discussion, I decided to book her first shoot on SSM...Why book this sweet, young newbie on our toughest rope site? For the same reason I throw aerosol cans into open campfires...some call it rebelliousness....some call it seeking destruction...I just call it good, clean and loud fun...Lisa is very submissive, but she remained aware enough to safe word on some whipping in the first scene...after I had stripped her and strung her up...in the second scene, we had a break through...you could say that Lisa learned how tough she can be...and maybe she found a previsouly unknown release in suffering...in the last two scenes I turn up the intensity and Lisa hangs with me through back bending bondage and tough impact...I give her a second chance to cum at the end of the shoot and she squirts through one, long, well-deserved orgasm...Ogre

File name: sm_ropes.wmv
Size: 388.66 Mb
Duration: 00:50:46

DOWNLOAD
sm_Ropes.part1.rar
sm_Ropes.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

"A Stunned Beauty"

Mahina Zaltana
Booking models for hard core bondage shoots is like rolling the dice...you never really know how it's going to work out with newbies...adult modelling agencies are like a box of chocolates in that respect...Which makes Mahina Zaltana a scrumptious, nougat infested morsel...such a delightful discovery...I had a few ideas in mind for the shoot, and they were not easy...I figured, either she can take it or she can't...turns out that Mahina took a lot...and looked good taking it...her beauty is stunning...in her first bondage shoot ever, she takes more uncomfortable bondage than a seasoned submissive...she is the type of woman who sees pleasing the one that she is serving, as a personal mission...crotch ropes, wired pussy play, wieghted nipple clamps, spanking, flogging, whipping, goat milkers and the strongest vibrator on earth...I brought it all to her door and she let me in...and I did not take it easy on her...

File name: sm_beauty.wmv
Size: 419.59 Mb
Duration: 00:54:52

DOWNLOAD
sm_Beauty.part1.rar
sm_Beauty.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

"Caddy's Challenges"

Caddy Compson
Caddy will never give her Dom an easy read...there's something about her that always leaves one guessing where she really stands...that's not exactly submissive...never the less, she enjoys tough bondage and sincere play...and she is very fun to play with if you can essentially ignore her...her giggling, her nervous twitching...then again, you just have to tune those things out so that you don't miss her expressions of pleasure and displeasure...they can be awe inspiring...Her tight body is something to see as it squirms and convulses...and after playing with Caddy, even her giggling and nervous twitching just become another expression of her state of mind...but I did enjoy paying them no heed...it inspired me to a new level of depravity...indulging the power of having my way with a tiny, feminine, adorable woman who is doing her best to affect me with her reactions...this update is full of tight bondage and hard play...enjoy...Ogre

File name: sm_challenges.wmv
Size: 408.47 Mb
Duration: 00:53:24

DOWNLOAD
sm_Challenges.part1.rar
sm_Challenges.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

"Such a Good Submissive"

Sasha Knox
Some women just love to be dominated...it's all they want and some of them actually learn to be submissive...and although I do like playing with bratty slaves, experiencing scenes with experienced submissives cant be beat...Sasha is all too willing to do just about anything a dominant man asks of her...but I tie her up anyway...of course, I prefer my partners to be bound...so I tie her on the dirty floor in her pretty blue dress...I whip her body up and down, then plug her ass...Then it's into a fetal tie that leaves her ass open and exposed...I warm her up with my huge flogger...she's the first one to really take a sincere stroke with it and I give her many...then a good taste of electrical butt and pussy plugs and I throw in a little anus caning...I spread her up and down in the hay, working her nipples, soles, pussy and ass hole...Sasha endures much on this day and she walks out with a shake and smile...you gotta love this woman!...Ogre

File name: sm_submissive.wmv
Size: 436.68 Mb
Duration: 00:57:03

DOWNLOAD
sm_Submissive.part1.rar
sm_Submissive.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

"Punishment Crew "

Hollie Stevens
Today we tell a tale of a day that Hollie Stevens will never forget...In the morning rush to get coffee, parking lots in Los Angeles can get very packed...bad moods abound in the cars whose drivers have not yet fully woken...Soma and Hollie are both searching for a spot...By all true rights, Soma had dibs on the space...she waited for the other driver to back out...but Hollie pulled right in....Soma is not pleased and Hollie is unphased...she flips Soma off with a what-are-you-gonna-do attitude...Soma takes down her license info and makes a call to her boys...Hollie's coffee didn't do much for her, because only hours later, Hollie is napping at her house...This is when they come and remove her...taped, gagged, stripped...tied spread and naked in the bed of a truck and driven to Soma's place...This is just the beginning...Taken inside, tied and groped, Hollie can't believe what's happening to her...Then Soma plays with her...punishes her...humiliates her...tied in a wheelchair, Hollie is pushed to her final destination...Soma has prepared her own beautician to assist...Hollie won't forget the lesson of the day...When you piss off the Goddess, you lose your fucking pretty blonde hair...Hey, It's just a story folks. Hollie is a great actor and volunteered for the head shaving shoot...Thanks much to Soma and Boi for their interpretation of a classic story...Ogre...

File name: sm_hol.wmv
Size: 473.2 Mb
Duration: 01:01:46

DOWNLOAD
sm_hol.part1.rar
sm_hol.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

"Extreme Sting"
The Whip Chamber

Caddy Compson
We chain the naked and fragile Caddy Compson facing the wall with her legs spread...and we unleash our Kraken in Sir Nik...he ramps up the play for 20 minutes before really getting into the hard stuff, but the average model would have folded during the warm up...a series of floggers leads to a series of single tails...all the while, Caddy getting redder, getting weaker...by the end, he is using dual tails and 10 foot stock whips...throwing whips like that takes real skill especially with something as fragile as human skin...there is a very small window between making contact and doing real damage...not to mention just getting the tail to fall where you want...just about everything we do takes expertise and should never be tried before consulting experts, books, manuals or lessons...and this is an extreme example of that...and Caddy shows exactly how a well trained submissive should behave during an impact session...she remains still...as still as she can, and when she does have to move, she gets herself into position again...there is no finer ass to watch squirm and flinch...Hats off to Caddy for enduring such a long and challenging session...Ogre...

File name: sm_cad.m4v
Size: 299.97 Mb
Duration: 00:25:45
Resolution: 960 x 720 Mpeg4 (m4v)

DOWNLOAD
sm_cad.part1.rar
sm_cad.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

"Emily is Hard"

Emily Marilyn
As soon as I took up the job of booking and rigging for SSM again, Emily Marilyn came to mind...If Emily's in the country, available and is shooting BDSM content, it can get very serious...Maybe it's all about catching her in the right head space or mood...it worked out pretty well this time...Emily endures very tight bondage through the first scene as I get warmed up...I had a good plan for the day, but I wanted to take it slow...I've gotten lots of emails with lots of ideas about this shoot since it went up on the calendar...reading those emails was inspiring...thanks to those who wrote me...I focus on Emily's feet and mix bastinado with clitoral stimulation resulting in glass shattering orgasmic screams...I bend her over for ass and leg impact, then stand her up for tit whipping...The final scene features Emily roped down and spread...electricity across her cunt combined with the magic wand and more foot slapping with a leather strap bring her intense pleasure...and me too...It's nice to play with someone who can take what I need to give...and Emily is the type of model who can appreciate my efforts...Ogre

File name: sm_emily_is_hard.wmv
Size: 399.8 Mb
Duration: 00:52:18

DOWNLOAD
sm_Emily_is_Hard.part1.rar
sm_Emily_is_Hard.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

"The Professional"

Nika Noire
Nika is a polite and good natured woman with a lovely sense of humor...a truly professional model who understands that a BDSM shoot isn't just another shoot...but I dont think she saw this one coming...she does a lot of Domme work as well, and we find that she really enoys it...in fact, she rarely does any submissive work at all...with some women, that means that they just arent submissive...but with Nika, she seems such a natural submissive and someone who lets go of her will so easily that it's almost hard to imagine her topping anyone...Jenner and I keep her animated and active through four tough scenes...and Nika allows herself to submit through every emotional minute of it...that says huge amounts about her true love for BDSM and power play...and after a day like she had here, you just kinda have to admire that quality...especially in a Domme...Ogre

File name: sm_professional.wmv
Size: 421.63 Mb
Duration: 00:55:08

DOWNLOAD
sm_Professional.part1.rar
sm_Professional.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account