Boots Fetish video

kroshka83

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

You have caught me outside today in this lovely Spring sunshine being a filthy slut licking spunk from my shiny black patent thigh boots. I do so love being outside like this for all to see, and it turns me on even more when guys like to use me as a cum dump covering me and my kinky boots in lovely hot seed. Hubby loves filming me when I dripping in spunk, then showing everyone just what a dirty cock and spunk loving whore he has married.!! He knows what a greedy slut I am, so join me NOW for your chance to give me all your lovely hot spunk I promise to take your spunk anywhere you want.!!

File: boots_lk44.wmv
Size: 133 MiB
Duration: 6mn 10s
Format: Windows Media
Video: WMV3, 640x360 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~2 734 Kbps avg, 0.475 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~256 Kbps

http://k2s.cc/file/861d8b81e83ef/boots_lk44.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

kroshka83

I'm home alone again tonight, relaxing on my huge bed and feeling very horny and needing some cock! I can't wait to turn you on with my horny filthy talk, making you nice and hard ready to wank over me. Dressed as your personal slut in my tiny black/white dress, nude seamed ff nylons navy patent thigh boots & my pvc bow tie to finish it all off. Watch as I spread my cunt nice and wide for you, and stick that glass ribbed cock deep inside my soaking wet hole, fucking myself hard until I can't take it any longer, and beg you to spunk over me and my slut boots at the same time! I do so love being used as a filthy spunk dump slut.

File: boots_lk45.wmv
Size: 165 MiB
Duration: 7mn 45s

http://k2s.cc/file/11296393cc469/boots_lk45.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

What could be better than coming out into the English Countryside amongst the daffodiles exhibiting myself as the pvc & fur coated slut, spreading myself wide exposing my very wet shaven cunt hole already for your big cock.!! I know how much you enjoy watching me outside and I do always bring one of my big toys with me, my cunt will always need a very deep hard fucking. Perhaps you would like to come closer and put your big cock into my mouth at the same time, you know I'm a very easy slut and will let anyone fuck my mouth.!! Don't worry hubby wont mind, he has lost count of the amount of cocks that have fucked me.!!!! He only married me because I'm such a filthy cock loving SLUT.!!

File: boots_lk46.wmv
Size: 161 MiB
Duration: 7mn 28s

http://k2s.cc/file/2be66a47a35ad/boots_lk46.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Welcome to my cam room where I perform explicit hardcore private 1-1 cam shows just for you, I dress exactly as you want me to, uniforms, leather, pvc outfits the choice is yours. I can do cam to cam if you want and you can also call me as well for even more hardcore filth.!! As you can see here I'm dressed as the PVC slut with nude/black seamed nylons and my very popular red patent cum fuck me thigh boots they look so good drenched in your hot spunk. Watch in close up detail as I fist fuck my self to a shattering orgasm making my cunt wet and juicy perfect for you to come and lick clean.!! Then watch as I stretch my tight arse with a huge black dildo, I love DP especially if sucking a big cock at the same time.!!

File: boots_lk47.wmv
Size: 151 MiB
Duration: 7mn 0s

http://k2s.cc/file/843acadb900c8/boots_lk47.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Well I did tell you that I was a lifestyle boot slut and that I do everything in a pair of my kinky boots, even when I went to help out an OAP who wanted the leaves clearing from his garden. I arrived at his house in my very short pvc maids uniform, lace top hold up, red matt leather thigh boots, not forgetting my blue rubber marigolds I always put something slutty on for him. I'm always rewarded well with his big cock and he gives me plenty of spunk, I guess he is a dirty old man really but I don't care I love being his kinky thigh booted cock slut.!!

File: boots_lk48.wmv
Size: 151 MiB
Duration: 7mn 2s

http://k2s.cc/file/dd470b2f5ff67/boots_lk48.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

This week is for all your guys who love to watch me taking a huge piss and squirting when I fuck my cunt hard to orgasm. Look at all that lovely piss on the ground, would you like to lick my soaking wet cunt.? Tasting all my pissy squirt and cunt juices. I know how much you love my blue patent whore boots I wore them especially for you with my copper seamed nylons and my pink/black basque knowing you would come and find me out here. I want you to stand infront of me and wank that big cock till you shoot all your hot spunk all over my fuck boots. If you are really good I will let you lick them clean.!! If your looking for a real hardcore booted SLUT look no further you have found me, I'm waiting for you inside right NOW.!!

File: boots_lk49.wmv
Size: 138 MiB
Duration: 6mn 24s

http://k2s.cc/file/c22288597d272/boots_lk49.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Being a kinky slut I love being taken to hotel rooms and used fully, makes me feel such filthy whore.!! Getting all dressed up in one of my many pvc outfits, seamed ff nylons and my black patent fuck boots I'm already starting to get wet thinking of the hard fucking I'm going to get. Walking into the hotel getting lots of attention everyone knowing what I'm there for is a huge buzz, I'm so excited thinking of that huge cock that is going to be using me. I bet you cock is so hard looking at me spread wide on all fours, my cunt dripping as that big cock fucks me hard and deep, barback of course..I mean how else are you going to fill me full of your hot spunk.!! If you want to see just what a dirty spunk loving cock SLUT I am join me inside it will blow your mind & cock.!! Promise.

File: boots_lk50.wmv
Size: 442 MiB
Duration: 10mn 34s
Video: WMV3, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~6 000 Kbps avg, 0.260 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps

http://k2s.cc/file/d57c92bdfeed8/boots_lk50.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83