Bondaged Babes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Anna Lee and Elizabeth Andrews : Chair tied Temporary Secretary

Anna Lee came into my office as a temp and was hoping to leave as a full time secretary at D.I.D. What did she have to do to earn the promotion? Of course, let me tie her up and gag her. If she was fun then maybe we'd keep her around. If she turned out to be a total stick in the mud, then maybe we would keep that new cute blonde instead.

Anna seemed eager to my request. I started by binding her arms behind her back and the wrists and elbows. I stuffed a green linen scarf in her mouth and told her to hold it there. If she let any of the mouth stuffing fall out of her mouth then I would deduct points. I readied my wide microfoam tape and then wrapped it around her mouth several times. Once I was satisfied with her gag , I made her sit in the chair. As I tied her ankles and knees tightly together, Anna looked down at me from over top of her gag with a worried expression in her eyes. Was she worried that I wouldn't give her the promotion? The turn over for Secretaries at D.I.D wasn't high. Once you became a secretary here you just didn't want to leave.

I let Anna struggle with her thoughts and bondage while I continued to add rope to her chair tie. I applied another piece across her lap, cinching her down to the chair. I pulled the rope tight across her thighs and noticed the pink and white panties she was wearing. Her extremely short skirt barely covered them. I guess she really wants that promotion. But she'll have to do more than wear a short skirt to impress me. My personal secretaries feed my eye candy appetite well already.

I finished Anna Lee's chair tie off with one more rope. I looped a rope around her waist and over her bound arms, cinching it below her elbows and between the back of the chair. I checked over my rope work to make sure there were no loose knots. I told her that I had other things to attend to and to make sure she struggled for the cameras. The Boss men were watching her from the conference room. She actually needed to impress them more than she needed to impress me because they would vote rather she should stay or if her temp job at D.I.D was over....

Filesize: 669 MB
Duration: 00:15:09
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5978 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Genre: BDSM, Bondage

Download: smplace.com/download?

Tempor.part1.rar
Tempor.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

bart202

Reporter Perils: Snoopy Reporter Woes

Mr. Little asked me to come over to his house so we could talk about the recent case. I had some leads but the bad guys stopped me cold in my tracks. I was still trying to piece together how the two bad guys in the mask were connected to the woman in the black catsuit. Nothing was piecing together. I was very frustrated and Mr. Little had decided that maybe he could help me out.

I had other ideas on how he could help me. It had been rainy out so I showed up to his house wearing a green trench coat, scarf and high heels. The coat was just short enough that it showed the tops of my stockings when I sat down. After a very brief discussion about what was going on with the case, Rubbing my stocking legs up and down, I proposed that he tie me up to help me with my reporter woes I knew the kind of man he was, he'd do it. Even if it were to call his brother, Mr. Big Boss, after I left and tell him that he tied up his favorite secretary. There is nothing like brothery love.

I showed him the items I brought with me and then stood up and unbuttoned my coat. I was wearing a tight white blouse, wide black belt, and short tight black skirt. The edges of my garters were a little longer than my skirt. Mr. Little didn't waste anytime getting to work on my bondage. He welded my arms together by using three different ropes : above and below my elbows and my wrists. He then took the scarf I was wearing and gagged me with it. Mr. Little wrapped wide microfoam, tight around my mouth. I started to feel more at ease which each wrap.

He then had me sit back on his couch while he tied my legs together. Each time his hand passed in between my legs, I could feel the temperature of the room raise. I threw my head back and reveled in the tightness of the leg bondage. He applied rope at my thighs, above and below my knee, calves, and then an ankle tied that looped my red high heels into it. He grabbed the base of my ponytail and held my head back as he unbuttoned my shirt, revealing my black bra.

He was there and then he was gone. He tied me up and left me in his living room without another word. Mr. Little was a strange man. I struggled on the couch before moving to the floor in front of it. My legs were tied so tight together that it was hard to move anywhere. In my struggles, my skirt lifted up over my ass showing my garters, stockings, and thong. I was wearing a very nude color pantyhose under my stockings. It was something I like doing because I liked the way the stockings and pantyhose felt as I walked. The silky of each rubbing up and down on each other as I clicked my way across the office in my high heels. Sounds escaped my gagged mouth as I enjoyed struggling in the tight bondage. I was very thankful that Mr. Little took the time to help me with my frustration. I wonder how I could pay him back?

Filesize: 827 MB
Duration: 00:18:41
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5993 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Woe.part1.rar
Woe.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Tying up the hotel maid and stealing her uniform

Sahrye is on the run from the law. She desperate needs to find a way to elude them. But they have her clothing description and are hot on her trail. As she looks for a place to hide out, she finds an open hotel room balcony door. She peers inside and sees the room is occupied by a hotel maid named Pepper Sterling. Sahrye comes up with the perfect idea to get away. Steal the maids uniform and walk out of the hotel UN detected. She grabs Pepper from behind and makes her take off her uniform dress

Filesize: 452 MB
Duration: 00:20:08
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

hotel.part1.rar
hotel.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

My Brand New Big Red Ball Gag

Over 12 straight minutes Chrissy struggling bound & ballgagged! -

Master Matt thinks it's time I learned how to handle an extra large size ballgag. Today he surprised me when he came home with one already and told me he is going to tie me and and make me try it out for him right away! The scene starts with me completely nude upon his request in only a pair of sexy red stilettos, with my legs already bound, arms box tied and completed with a chest harness. My crotch rope is left loose for the time being and I wonder what he plans are for that. Master Matt shows me the ball gag and I giggle and exclaim at how big it. Before I can say another word he pops it into my mouth and cinches it all the way down so it's nice and tight. This thing is so huge it barely fits in my mouth and is almost instantly drool inducing. He finishes off by hogtying me with my crotch rope. He leaves me to struggle and enjoy my new gag. Not sure enjoy is quite the right word, but I will test it out! I struggle and squirm around the room, but every time I move my feet the crotch rope tightens down and feels as if it's splitting me in two! He didn't have to tie it so tight for just testing out a gag, maybe he trying to punish me for something?! After several minutes he doesn't return and I'm mmpphing loud in frustration as I drool uncontrollably and my jaw aches from the big ball gagging me! I try to spit it out but it's on too tight, and the bondage is so strict that I can't possibly free myself! I'm stuck enduring this hogtie and ballgag until he finally comes back to untie me!

Filesize: 590 MB
Duration: 00:13:15
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5976 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

gag.part1.rar
gag.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Saturday Surprise

Chrissy has had a hard time staying caught up with her work and decided that she would sneak back into the office on Saturday morning to finish some projects without her boss noticing that she�s obviously overwhelmed with her work load. We see her rubbing her pantyhose covered legs and dangling her heels as she is just about to finish up and leave to get back to her weekend. She�s takes off her glasses and just then the creepy janitor comes walking in to clean her office. Chrissy is noticeably surprised and feels uncomfortable and just wants to leave. The janitor questions her and tells her that she should not be here on a Saturday. It�s his day to have the office to himself. He grabs her wrists and tapes them together behind her chair before she knows it! Confused and frightened, she begs him to stop, promising him she will leave right away and never come in to work on a Saturday again!

She starts calling for help, and although the building is likely empty, he shuts her up anyway by stuffing a cleaning cloth into her mouth and sealing it in with duct tape wrapped all the way around her head several times. Next he uses several layers of tape on her body and legs to secure her to the office chair. He tapes her ankles last and takes his time to remove her high heels, getting a nice look at her nylon covered legs and feet. He leaves her bound and gagged while he goes to finish up his cleaning duties, promising Chrissy he will be back for her soon. Chrissy doesn�t like the sounds of that all! She struggles hard and tries to find a way out, rolling the chair all over her office, even using the corner of the desk to try to free her hands! After a frantic escape attempt she finally succeeds at freeing herself and removing her awful gag, now hopefully she can escape the building without the janitor catching her on her way out!

Filesize: 594 MB
Duration: 00:13:20
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5979 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

satur.part1.rar
satur.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Breast bound Blondie gets lots of punishing gags�..

Vicious Vamp is tied in a chair wearing a ballgag with a chin strap and sweater dress. She is already helpless but it is important to keep her more helpless. She suffers many gags including the scarf tied around her neck shoved into her mouth, plenty of vetwrap and duct tape. Her massive boobs are tied and then tied again later. She is forced to stand up and try to balance. Her tied up boobs are sucked on, slapped, tapped on and stabbed with a stiletto�.

Filesize: 546 MB
Duration: 00:29:30
Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 2429 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

lots.part1.rar
lots.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Tying up the hotel maid and stealing her uniform.

Sahrye is on the run from the law. She desperate needs to find a way to elude them. But they have her clothing description and are hot on her trail. As she looks for a place to hide out, she finds an open hotel room balcony door. She peers inside and sees the room is occupied by a hotel maid named Pepper Sterling. Sahrye comes up with the perfect idea to get away. Steal the maids uniform and walk out of the hotel UN detected. She grabs Pepper from behind and makes her take off her uniform dress. Pepper thinks this is a joke, but because she is going out on a hot date tonight, she is wearing very sexy underwear under her uniform and embarrassed that Sahrye and maybe others will see her dressed this way. But things are going to get much worse. Sahrye throws her on the bed and uses clothesline cord to quickly tie Pepper up. Then to shut her up, she mouth stuffs her with a pair of panties she finds and then tapes her up to gag her. Now bound and gagged, Pepper is helpless as she watches Sahrye change into her Maids uniform. She is then left to struggles as Sahrye makes a call to arrange for her escape. Finally Sahrye is ready to make her escape. But before she leaves, she hogties and crotch ropes the maid.As a final insult, Sahrye pulls Pepper's sexy bullet bra down. Pepper is then left alone to struggle hogtied and gagged. Then about an hour later, she hears someone come in the door. The hotel room occupants as arrived back to his room. Now comes the embarrassing part as he finds the hotel maid bouncing her big tits about as she pleads for him to untie her.

Filesize: 388 MB
Duration: 00:17:24
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

lipst.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Pretty woman all wrapped up in plastic & taped up�.

Lilly Bee is on the phone in a room covered in plastic wrap. She tells her friend something doesn�t feel right about the space. Before she knows it she is out on the floor. Then she is being wrapped up in the plastic sheeting- rolled across the floor over and over back and forth and taped up. She is ballgagged. The woman is wearing a stocking cap with scary makeup on it. The gusset of the pantyhose look like big white teeth. The woman bites at the tape ends as she tapes Lilly. Lilly is groped and petted by the mad woman. Eventually her gag is changed to some panties and more tape and then more tape. The woman eventually leaves her. Lilly makes her way over to a wall and can almost make her way to her feet. She can also almost get her hands out of the plastic- but almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, she stays there helpless.

Filesize: 458 MB
Duration: 00:24:59
Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 2403 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

wrapp.part1.rar
wrapp.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account