Bondaged Babes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Carmen Valentina Scuba Suit Forced Orgasm

Carmen Valentina was out shopping for a new swimsuit for the pool party this weekend. As she was walking down the street she spotted the perfect swimsuit in the window. It was a small boutique store so she was hoping it would have the size she needed. When she entered the store she noticed everything seemed it bit dark, The man behind the counter said welcome and waved her on. She thought she would give it a shot he seemed nice enough. She asked if he had the Bright lime green and black one piece TYR swimsuit in a size small. he replied yes I do but might I suggest you try it on, She was slightly hesitant about trying anything on in a store like that and simply replied with oh no it will be just fine. The man in a soft tone said well ok miss but normally TYR suits run small I would hate for that size to be a bit too small and have you waste time coming back to the store to get a refund. She thought the man had a good point so she shook her head ok and followed him to the back. It was like a small industrial store room with a mirror She quickly slid her body in the swimsuit and instantly fell in love with the way it felt and the way her ass just fell out each side of it. Before she knew it her wrists were bound behind her back with a black leather strap,a blindfold and a ball gag panel head harness were keeping her blind and silent
He hooks the head harness to the top of the ceiling with very little room for her to move. He uses another leather strap to secure her ankles and one around her thighs squeezing in a Hitachi magic wand that is being pressed against her wet pussy. She cant move to far being bound this tight and she has to make sure she stays in her 5 inch heals or

Filesize: 689 MB
Duration: 00:11:05
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 8495 kb/s
Audio: AAC, channel0, 192 kb/s

Genre: BDSM, Bondage

Download: smplace.com/download?

Scuba.part1.rar
Scuba.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

bart202

Carmen Valentina Gymnastics Medical Restraints

Carmen Valentine will think twice about showing off to the all male team at the gymnastics meet.

She shook her ass one to many times in her black and purple GK leotard and shiny white tights. She is strapped down to a mattress using medical restraint on her wrist and ankles. She is gaged with a ball gag so she cant alert any one else. She is left to struggle but cant get out no matter how hard she tries.

Filesize: 655 MB
Duration: 00:10:46
Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 8311 kb/s

Medica.part1.rar
Medica.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Lyann tied up and gagged!

In Spanish Ties we are always looking for new girls to tie up ^^ This time we wellcome Lyann, she's so pretty! Liricaa keeps capturing girls and selling them, and she's got her eyes on Lyann. Poor girl is sleeping in a strange room with her hands tied up. Liricaa wakes her up, and before she can scream she handgags her. Lyann doesn't know whats happening! Last thing she remembers is getting into her car, and now she awakens tied up there with a weird girls handgaging her! She dosen't seem to remember the part when Liricaa was waiting her in the car and cloroformed her. "You've been captured and we are gonna sell you to one of our customers, now Im gonna tie you up properly", "MMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPHHHHH!!!!". Lyann is in real trouble! Liricaa removes Lyann socks and puts them into her mouth, and then gags her with tape. She ties her up with rope really tight, imposible to escape. Liricaa really likes to gag her victims, she doesen't want them to make any noise, so she reinforces the gag with white wrap. But that's not enough, so she also gags her with a OTN gag. Poor Lyann is all tied up and gagged, totally helpless! She strugles, but there's nothing she can do. She looks so cute!

Filesize: 251 MB
Duration: 00:26:16
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 1202 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

spanish.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Trip Six.. Vacation Getaway

First of all, this video is REAL. It was not staged or faked in any capacity. We really did this.....Trip Six and I came up with a "Great Idea".. Lets spend our last weekend together in Hawaii in a nice hotel making bondage videos and fucking.. AND, lets tie her up abduction style and gag her, put her in a suitcase, load her into the car, and unpack her in the room to start it off right.. Seemed like a lot of fun, right?.. Poor Trip Six is a trooper is all I can say.. After spending a bumpy car ride in fully hogtied, gagged, and blindfolded.. AND in a suitcase in the trunk of her car.. We got to the hotel. I did leave the suitcase unzipped along the top for the ride so she could breathe, but it was HOT as fuck in there. Then, we find out that were on the 3rd floor of the hotel and theres no elevator.. I had to drag her up 6 flights of carpeted stairs to get to our floor, in public, with hotel employees trying to grab the other end and help me up... IT WAS INSANE to say the least... haha. I finally get her up to our room and open up her suitcase. She is COVERED in sweat. I get her feet untied and get on her feet and end the ordeal, and proceeded to have a great weekend in the room.. She almost sweated herself into dehydration, and I almost broke my back carrying her... But now that its over, we can look back and laugh. Haha. Hope you enjoy it. Were never doing that again.

Filesize: 280 MB
Duration: 00:11:15
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3295 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 169 kb/s

Suitcase.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Amanda Fox Ziptied poolside forced orgasm

Amanda Foxx invites her boyfriend over for a swim in the pool. She has no idea that the one piece blue TYR swimsuit would turn him on so much. He grabs her from behind and ball gags her he then sits her in a patio chair where he zip ties her arms down and her legs up to the chair. Leaving easy access to her already wet pussy. She struggles and struggles but cant free her self. He then pulls her breasts out and uses the Hitachi wand on her nipples, oh how that drives her crazy. He then zip ties the Hitachi wand in the perfect place where it lays tightly against her throbbing pussy causing her to orgasm.

Filesize: 791 MB
Duration: 00:11:57
Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 9057 kb/s

Ziptied.part1.rar
Ziptied.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account