Cartoon Bondage Game 1-2 of 2/ Shinsou no Reijoutachi

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

0a00f4a1e86bbb02349af0d6f5ad1f6e.jpg

Bondage Game 1-2 of 2/ Shinsou no Reijoutachi

Genre: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Futanari, , Scat, Torture, Violence, Yuri
Duration: 2 series of 30 minutes
Translation: built-energized Subtitles - Russian (Merlin wizard and more saby from ChuBAKA edit subtitles: BLACKDiabolik), English subtitles.
Censorship: No
Studio: Ail, PinkPineapple, Orada Company, Asahi Production
In what order better to watch this series:
1 Bondage Game - Shinsou no Reijoutachi - OAV (2 ep.), The original TV series, 2003
2 Bondage Game - Shinsou no Doreitachi - OAV (1 ep.) Supplement, 2003
Description: The last he remembers Yuuu, this is how it made a slave and taken to a new house, where some Redzi became its owner. Redzi buys the girls for the special games hosted by the rich perverts. But before I let girls on stage, he carefully prepares them. And Yuuu become one of the main contenders for the lead role. But as they prepare Redzi goes far beyond the norms of normality. Every day in front Yuuu the girls are doing things that she could not even imagine. Met all customer requests, bypass itself Yuuu. And she begins to understand that not all girls will survive until the end of this training. And certainly those who survive, will not be the same, including bodily ...
Additional Information:
I do not recommend watching a particularly impressionable personalities
Saba did with their English. they more accurately convey the meaning of what is happening
Unlike existing - all gathered in a heap + my subtitles and slightly better video (just under zamylennoe, almost imperceptibly) + English

Format: MKV
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 29.97fps, 1350 kbps, 640 x 480 pixels
Audio: RU - VO, MP3 codec, stereo, 48 KHz, 128 kbps; JP - MP3 codec, stereo, 48 KHz, 192 kbps

Download 1
Download 2

File size: 340.4 MB