Gay BDSM Bondage For All - Scene 2

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

c192611f33f4292d68fc262a55af3011.jpg

Meanwhile, I guess our third friend was feeling left out, so he volunteered to be strapped down on top of the cage we had just closed and locked. Naturally, lying on the steel bars of the top cage wasn't very comfortable, but he sacrificed his comfort to be included in this scene and get some bondage time. So, using a selection of Humane Restraint belts and straps we managed to secure him with plenty of . Once we were done, this scene looked like a three-person bondage sandwich. We turned off the lights and left the guys to enjoy their unusual predicament. Later that same evening, Mumman secured Bind into our famous SeriousBondage chair, including a serious padded leather hood. Taking a lesson from our friend Dalton, Mumman rummaged around in the gear room and found more leather straps to use on Bind. Finally, I think Mumman ran out of places to add straps on Bind. The result was over-the-top bondage for Bind, who could barely move when he tried to struggle in the chair. This was probably the most straps I have ever seen used on the chair, and what a sight it was against Bind's orange prisoner jumpsuit. For those who have not experienced this level of bondage, struggling does two things: it gets you all worked up and turned on, and it reminds you of how severely you are restrained. If you sit motionless, you forget how immobile you are, so struggling allows you to feel all the points on your body that you are restrained, including your head.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:35
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 667.1 MB