Shemale Big Cock and New Boobs

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

72095b161ef19f7212f80a59ff785462.jpg

Studio: Ladyboy Player

This was the second time I`d worked with Anita and the first time working with her new boobs. Anita has a great smile and a bubbly personality. As in the first shoot she is a good model and will do anything you ask without question. While I love the new boobs I am not sure that I like the red hair. I think she looks best with long dark hair which complements her rather large face. I was also not crazy about how she was made up with the whitish foundation, dark eye shadow and bright red lipstick. She has large facial features and needs to learn to apply makeup in a way that does not call attention to them. To her credit I believe that these large eyes, lips and cock of course are the reasons why the camera seems to love Anita. If you take her home you will soon realize she is not the most feminine of girls in person. She has a fair amount of facial and body hair that you cannot see in the pictures. I may get one of here friends to tell her she would be much more feminine if she would do something about this. She also used to be quite skinny and I find her more masculine with the extra weight. Perhaps these things are the price to be paid for her impressive cock. When I look back at these pictures I quickly pop a boner focusing on her big cock, massive balls and round tits.I think Anita is the epitome of what I call the tranny myth. I`m sure all who have tried to fulfill their fantasies would agree that reality almost always falls short. This is never more true when you meet someone you have only seen pictures or videos of. It is also especially true when you meet transsexuals that you have seen on the internet. Like most guys who discovered trannies on the internet I imagined them to be genetic girls with cocks. However in the flesh there are almost always signs that this is not the case. These are often things that are not noticeable in pictures or video such as facial hair, large hands or a husky voice. So those who are considering meeting a tranny for the first time should prepare themselves for the reality that trannies are men with varying degrees of female features. If you do not do this I can almost guarantee that you will find something about that tranny that you have been lusting after that turns you off. One solution is to be a little bit so these things aren`t as noticeable but the downside of this is you may feel some regret when you finish or the next day. I was my first time and was totally into it. I fucked the tranny, slept with her and fucked her again in the morning. We made plans to meet again that night but when I was alone I started to feel self revulsion for what I had done. I was thinking, holy crap, I`m a fucking faggot! I called the tranny and made an excuse and told myself I wouldn`t do that again. How long do you think I held that pledge?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3958kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 380.8 MB