Best Place to Buy Rope?

wolf123

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I know this probably has already been asked but i cant find anything at the search function. I'm wondering what is the best place to buy bondage rope and best type. After internet searching, most sources say nylon 3/8 inch braided but Polypropylene is a good one too. I'm looking for general use about 50 feet of bondage rope. Some of the places i found are

http://www.extremerestraints.com/wr..._11/premium-black-nylon-bondage-rope_232.html

https://rainbowrope.com/shop/index.php?cPath=1_2

http://www.us-rope-cable.com/HTML/chart.html

and google/amazon shopping searches

Could anyone point me in the right direction please?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

L8NightQ

If you are in the states, then you should just go into Home Depot (Dom's best store). They have most of the ropes you would need to do 80% of what we like to do. They also sell chains, and most of the parts to make simple props that we like to use.

When you say 50 ft are you saying that that's all you need? In my experience two of your shortest ropes will be half of that (12 ft). My guess is that at the very beginning you need at least two 12's and at least one 24 or 36. But that's your choice.

I'd stay away from Poly and go with twisted or braided nylon at 1/4" (just over 6mm) or a little bigger, 3/8" can make some big knots.

There is a similar thread that was done within the last two weeks. See if you can read up on that one.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Also, watch out for rope that has a stiff core. While sturdy, it's difficult to get it to bend where you want and can be a pain in the ass to tie.

I recently found a great substitute for rope at, of all places, Kohl's Dept Store. In the Men's section belt rack, I found some great Croft and Barrow leather belts. They're made of braided leather, with holes spaced about every quarter inch all the way down the length of the belt. They're flexible enough for most ties, cinch perfectly, and they leave a really cool pattern in the skin. They also make that sexy leather creaking when you cinch them and when the sub pulls on them. I bought 8 of them in different lengths from 34" to 46" at about $15 each. Just don't get the reversible ones.

Fileboom Premium Account

wolf123

If you are in the states, then you should just go into Home Depot (Dom's best store). They have most of the ropes you would need to do 80% of what we like to do. They also sell chains, and most of the parts to make simple props that we like to use.

When you say 50 ft are you saying that that's all you need? In my experience two of your shortest ropes will be half of that (12 ft). My guess is that at the very beginning you need at least two 12's and at least one 24 or 36. But that's your choice.

I'd stay away from Poly and go with twisted or braided nylon at 1/4" (just over 6mm) or a little bigger, 3/8" can make some big knots.

There is a similar thread that was done within the last two weeks. See if you can read up on that one.

thankyou very much, ill try that out

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello