Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

bbd35a14444038b853ff626eabc3ade0.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Beno ,Kenny ,Tori
Genres: Behind The Scenes ,Big Dick
Video language: English

When i invited beno, tori, and beno's roommate kenny over for a saturday afternoon game of "truth or dare," i had no idea it would turn out to be one of the hottest scenes i've ever filmed! And believe it or not, even though the official scene is nearly two hours long, there was still a ton of extra footage from that unforgettable afternoon that i had to leave out!Go behind the scenes of the video-shoot viewers have called "incredible" and "the best scene ever" with this collection of bloopers, outtakes, and never-before-seen, action-packed bonus footage - including more kissing, dick-sucking, and ass-fucking!First up is a funny "dare" that i chose to cut from the original scene, followed by beno struggling to come up with a "dare" for kenny.Later that afternoon, while tori's in the bathroom during a break in the action, kenny tries talking beno into letting him fuck him. Beno's reaction is funny but disappointing as he refuses his horny roommate's request, but that doesn't stop kenny from trying!In the bonus footage that follows, beno focuses on fucking tori while kenny moves in from behind and begins rubbing, poking, and smacking his dick against the tight crack of beno's cute muscle-butt, clearly eager to fuck that "off-limits" ass!There's a generous amount of exclusive, never-before-seen hardcore action as beno grinds slowly into tori's pretty brown ass in a variety of hot positions while tori keeps moaning and begging for more. Although the intense and undeniable chemistry between tori and kenny is what had everyone talking the first time around, this bonus footage reveals a unique chemistry between tori and beno that i'm not sure came through in the edited version.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 790.7 MB