Beautiful women bound and shocked to orgasm in HD

lanteh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My Apologies

Performers: Ms Kim and Devon Taylor
When Ms. Kim tells you not to scream or whimper, she means business. When her busty blond sub Devon fails to comply with her wishes Devon is made to write a letter of apology while being shocked with the pussy plate, spanked, and zapped. But that is just the beginning of her penance. She will also take the cattle prod, and service Ms. Kim's pussy and ass before she is tied up and rewarded with a deep samurai fucking that leads to a super intense orgasm.

File name: wp_Devon_Ms_Kim.mp4
Size: 1.4 Gb
Duration: 01:04:59
Resolution: 1280x720
DOWNLOAD
http://smplace.com/download?/a5tqm6jeplbk/wp_Devon_Ms_Kim.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

lanteh

More Cheering, Less Slacking

Performers: Maitresse Madeline and Chloe Camilla
Coach Madeline likes to take a hands on approach with her cheerleading team, so when Chloe starts slacking off on practice Madeline corners her in the locker room to whoop her back into shape. Hot lesbian BDSM role-play with electro action! Strap-on fucking, the samurai, sticky pads, violet wand, ass and pussy licking and more await you inside!

File name: wp_Chl0e.wmv
Size: 664.7 Mb
Duration: 00:55:28

DOWNLOAD
http://smplace.com/download?/snuxjbm7mpbs/wp_Chl0e.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

lanteh

So Virginal
Date: Feb 28, 2011

Performers: Rain DeGrey and Nicki Blue
Nicki Blue is so new to vaginal sex she can barely take a single finger in her cunt, her ass on the other hand swallows up fingers and toys like it's hungry for more. Rain DeGrey ties up this fresh piece of meat and does what she can with her. Nice rope bondage, violet wand, samurai in the ass, suspension, sticky pads, and spanking. Nicki is definitely very new, and it shows.

File name: wp_Ra1n_Nick1.wmv
Size: 664.1 Mb
Duration: 00:55:25

DOWNLOAD
wp_Ra1n_Nick1.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Sister Dee and Isis Love get nasty in the doctor's office

Performers: Isis Love and Sister Dee
Isis Love and Sister Dee pair up for an explosive update in the doctor's office. Sister Dee is put in a straight jacket and given a good spanking before having her nipples and clit suctioned, getting fucked hard by the samurai, and get the violet wand stuffed deep in her dripping cunt. Sister Dee loves the electricity, and Isis loves dishing it out. And update not to be missed!

File name: wp_Is1s_S1sterDee.wmv
Size: 847.5 Mb
Duration: 01:11:59

DOWNLOAD
wp_Is1s_S1sterDee.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

34 F's!!!!!!! Big Natural Tits gets tied and shocked!!!!

Performers: Princess Donna Dolore and Mariah Cherry
Mariah Cherry is a local model with enormous natural breasts. They were so big I had to have Matt come down and help me tie them up for one scene. If you are a fan of big natural tits, then you will be a fan of Mariah for life. She gets put through the paces in this shoot with shaving, clothespins, the violet wand, acrylic dildos, fisting, and very intense breast bondage!

File name: wp_mariahchery.wmv
Size: 664.1 Mb
Duration: 00:55:25
Resolution: 1280x720 Windows Media HD (wmv)

DOWNLOAD
wp_mariahchery.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Lizzy Rose

Performers: Dana DeArmond, Princess Donna Dolore and Lizzy Rose
Princess Donna and Dana DeArmond play two kinky lesbians in this fantasy role play update. Their usual "maid" misses work and they are more than happy to train her replacement with bondage, rough sex and electricity.

File name: wp_Lizzy_Donna_Dana.mp4
Size: 1.5 Gb
Duration: 01:08:17
DOWNLOAD
http://smplace.com/download?/pq5wj8o07h6r/wp_Lizzy_Donna_Dana.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

COLLECTION: The new series

Performers: Tommy Pistol and Sarah Jane Ceylon
After kink’s acquisition of the Armory building I decided I just had to start a new Collection. With all that space it would be a shame not to put it to use. This time I can store as many girls as I want, and each girl will be hand picked for my pleasure and yours. Blondie is the first girl brave enough to audition for this new series. To assure that she will be a good service animal I bring in Tommy Pistol and make her suck his cock while she gets shocked, then take his big dick in her ass while she makes me cum. I test her pain threshold by slapping her face, making her choke, cattle proding her sweet pussy, and zapping those perfect tits with all the electricity I've got. Blondie passed all my tests.
I decided to keep her.
Please welcome Sarah Jane Ceylon, the first member of my new Collection.

File name: wp_S1rah.wmv
Size: 895.1 Mb
Duration: 01:14:41

DOWNLOAD
http://smplace.com/download?/29op8jfg7b3a/wp_S1rah.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

WP LIVE IN THE ARMORY

Performers: Lorelei Lee and Princess Donna Dolore
Today's update is a very special and super intense live audience shoot with Lorelei Lee. Our favorite blonde gets her fantasies fulfilled being used and abused by a roomful of dominant babes! She gets tied in strenuous predicament bondage, fisted, gang fucked with strap-ons, cattle prodded, ass fucked, and more. I can guarantee you that you do not want to miss this update.

File name: wpp_Lorelei.wmv
Size: 1 Gb
Duration: 01:28:54

DOWNLOAD
wpp_Lorelei.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

Fantasy RolePlay Update: Asa Akira and Tia Ling play two pissed off manicurists who take revenge on

Performers: Tia Ling, Krissy Lynn and Asa Akira
In this fantasy role play update Asa Akira and Tia Ling play two manicurists who have had it with bitchy and annoying customers. When Krissy Lynn opens her mouth one too many times, they tie her up and give her the "special treatment" which involves getting spanked, shocked, and licking both their pussies till they cum!

File name: wp7o24_Asa_Ta_Krssy.wmv
Size: 714.5 Mb
Duration: 00:59:46

DOWNLOAD
wp7o24_Asa_Ta_Krssy.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account