Beautiful female legs and feet

kroshka83

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My loyal foot slave is used by me Watch and download My loyal foot slave is used by me by Goddess Lena. My slave has the honor to spoil my feet today! I order him to lick my feet according to my wishes. His mouth is used properly - if I want him to lick my feet properly, he must do it! GENRE:Femdom, Milf / Mom, Foot Fetish, German, Slave, Smoking Size: 0,1 GB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 1280x720 | Duration: 00:13:45
00240x0032-09.png
WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

kroshka83

Firm Hand Spanking Lucy Lauren Academy Discipline D After a fantastic meal, the women want something for dessert a nude man on all fours at their feet will do! Amelia and her friends are having a lovely time and relishing the control they have over the naked waiter. It looks like another very successful evening at the CFNM Restaurant. GENRE:Academy Discipline, Firm Hand Spanking, Firmhandspanking, Lucy Lauren, Spanking F/F Size: 0,15 GB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 1280x720 | Duration: 00:05:06
00240x0032-09.png
WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Becoming a beaten-up foot stool is the best he could do Sin Sisters Hands and feet tightly tied together, this slave is unable to move and totally at the mercy of Goddess Healah Sin and Mistress Black Nymphetamin. He is in a very stressful position and thats what the Mistresses like because he didnt do the cleaning chores properly and now the Mistresses will teach him a lesson. So They start to whip his ass followed by a strict caning. Slowly his bare ass turns red and very sore. His only purpose is to be useful to his Owners by following Their instructions. He will remember this lesson forever. GENRE:Sin Sisters, Goddess Healah Sin, Mistress Black Nymphetamin, Caning Fantasy, Femdom Spanking, Feminine Discipline, Double Domme Size: 0,25 GB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 1280x720 | Duration: 00:08:58
00240x0032-09.png
WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Lady Velvet Hogtied and Tickled by Sorceress Morgana Now Lady Velvet is all tied up and Sorceress Morgana is going to have some fun! Velvet is hogtied and cant move much at all while Morgana knows all of her ticklish spots. Morgana digs in, tickling Velvets bare feet, legs, sides, back and armpits with her long nails and the brush. I jump in here and there to help tickle ribs or hips. Morgana loves having Velvet all to her own mercy but its her turn next! GENRE:SimplyTickling, VIP Clips, F/F, HD, Tickling Feet, VIP Clips Size: 0,65 GB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 1280x720 | Duration: 00:05:56
00240x0032-09.png
WATCH or DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account