Beautiful boys masturbate and caress themselves

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Xander Scott Debut
f41f4ed07c2b868a7752910a9125473f.jpg

Video language: English

It's just a beautiful sight fucking beautiful guys on the full dick is inserted into a beautiful ass.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:03
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1976kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 788.0 MB
Download Xander Scott Debut

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

polosa

GH-Chris Kohler
4df98a387ced0db228e8b13f7430dc7f.jpg

Chris Kohler is a fresh, 18 year old sexy man. Eddie grew up a little overweight and was made fun of it which pushed him to start lifting. He's been working out only for 1 full year and has seen amazing results. Besides Eddie being in spectacular shape, his shyness really was hot. When ever he'd speak, a massive smiley would follow behind a small chuckle. Eddie stroked his cock for us after an outdoor work out and busts a huge load all over the bed. He lets us watch him take a shower rinsing the hot cum off his body. So... what do you think? Does Eddie Alvarado do it for you?

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2154kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 144.5 MB
Download GH-Chris Kohler

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Hammer Boys XXX - Paul
14e12772126682b0fa3077ad61af5f05.jpg

Paul decides to do a jerk off video and agrees to an occasional touch of the cock along the way. Parked out on a country road, Paul pushes down his pants and works up a boner. With his cock hard, a hand reaches in for a feel and then he gets down to business. The distraction of getting touched several times prolongs the outcome, but eventually Paul spits out a cum shot all over his hairy belly.

Duration: 5:32
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 11197kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 459.3 MB
Download Hammer Boys XXX - Paul

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Darren Ramos in the Gym
4579153abd92f22800bbdca9b5b0e24c.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Darren Ramos
Genres: Bodybuilder, Freshmen, Interview, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo, Tattoos.

Darren Ramos has muscles and muscles and more muscles. You can get lost in the definition of his legs and spend hours gazing at his hot chest and abs. He has the body of a fierce gladiator. Which made it all the more surprising when I first heard him speak. He was so sweet and gentle, like a big teddy bear. But without the hair, and tons of muscles. We had Darren start to work out and show us what he does during a usual routine. He shows us how he works his chest, his abs and his arms. Halfway through the sit ups, Darren got worked up, and pulled his hard cock out. He started to jerk it off nice and hard. Then he sat up and showed off his ass. Squeezing those cheeks, and teasing us with his hole. Next he walked over to the workout bench and laid back. He started to work himself up. You could tell he wanted to nut really bad. His huge biceps and heaving chest started to glisten with sweat. His breathing started to get faster. He sat up and started beating his meat nice and hard. Finally his jizz gushed out with a spurt. He gave a big smile. He was so happy to cum. And after watching this video, so will you.

Duration: 15:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3330kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 394.6 MB
Download Darren Ramos in the Gym

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Hottie Boy Next Door Andy Sheckler
ade9d42345b2a8795bb3b2f4cd7fdf92.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Andy Sheckler
Genres: Cumshots, Freshmen, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo.

What a cool dude this guy is. Andy Sheckler was so chill and an overall great per to have around. It was hard keep eye contact with Andy when talking to him with so many other thoughts going through my mind. With his perfectly chiseled body, long brown hair, crystal blue eyes, and so much more� I could barely even concentrate. He was so dreamy to the point I wasn�t even sure if he was real. Once I saw him naked, I got to see his super tight young ball sack. It was cringing tight ready to explode. He told me he hadn�t jacked off in a week and need to bust a load bad before playing basketball. With a tight grip on his cock, Andy lets out a thick, long cum-shot. I had a choice�either catch it all in my mouth, or get a clear shot for you all. I was so hungry that day too but lucky you, I still have an empty stomach. Meet our newest stud at GayHoopla, Andy Sheckler.

Duration: 27:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3206kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 677.9 MB
Download Hottie Boy Next Door Andy Sheckler

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Mark Kalo Hot Ass (2014)
c2c0d72ea410bd08dee03b0549479641.jpg

Studio: Str8hell.com

What a very hot guy Mark Kalo is. We brought him in to show off his sexy ass. He stars by removing his tee-shirt and letting us see a very well defined slimmer's build. He looks great in his tight jeans, which he opens and then pushes down.

Duration: 23:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2493kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 443.5 MB
Download Mark Kalo Hot Ass (2014)

Fileboom Premium Account