Beautiful boys masturbate and caress themselves

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Peter Le In This Blows
a4083e4100552c1732c24a52ab8793d6.jpeg

Studio: Peterfever

I love all sorts of guys and sometimes its so hard to choose which one I want. I have all these different fantasies involving different guys that turn me on. I get turned on by jocks, smart guys, and skater boys so sometimes I will let my imagination run wild, get into character and blow my load.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1235kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 198.7 MB
Download Peter Le In This Blows

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Military Muscle Jock Max
e77293533ab45bc56f03fe26764a8ce7.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Max Summerfield
Genres: Freshmen, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo.

Piercing eyes, stunning pecs, and a big, hard cock that he loves to stroke are what make Max Summerfield an exciting new addition to the GayHoopla models. It's impossible not to look at him and want to touch every muscular inch of him. Join Max on GayHoopla and match him, stroke for stroke.

Duration: 31:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 532.5 MB
Download Military Muscle Jock Max

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

polosa

Jesse Moore
1d78b582a0209f234c1ad97f89d64df6.jpeg

Studio: Randyblue

Jesse Moore is one of those guys who define the word �rugged. Hes got this amazingly sexy body with just a hint of light blond body hair that you almost dont notice until the light hits it just right, or youre lucky enough to be within a few inches of his strong arms or athletic legs. And if youre that close then youll also be lucky to get a close up view of his gorgeous cock and full hearty balls, jutting out from those V-shaped creases that flow down from his rock hard stomach. And while youre there make sure you follow his natural curvature around to his amazing ass. When hes jerking his cock it seems like every one of his well formed muscles gets in on the action. And his handsome face gets this look thats a mixture of utter concentration and total bliss. Like hes using everything hes got to get the best feeling out of his huge dick and hes enjoying every single minute of it. And you know hes about to climax when he raises his quiet breaths to some really hot moans. And when hes just at the point where he cant hold off any longer he shoots a thick creamy load all over his firm abs.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:10
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1976kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 224.5 MB
Download Jesse Moore

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Hotboy USA - Ethan Tucker Solo
43e8459fa5249306583ffd5cf474150c.jpg

Ethan Tucker comes from a small town in southeastern Missouri, where there�s nothing to do after high school but leave town. This power bottom is 5�9?, 150 lbs. of muscle, with a 7.5 inch dick. He�s a former high school wrestler, with a tight body, hot cock and cute ass. Enjoy, as he strips down and strokes one out on the pool table.

Duration: 8:00
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4076kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 246.9 MB
Download Hotboy USA - Ethan Tucker Solo

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

CockyBoys - Seth Roberts Fucks Himself 720p
3b19cfa117334ce6b5d16d76e62ffde3.jpg

Studio: CockyBoys.com

Gentlemen, hide your dildos and toys away, we have a hungry bottom on the prowl. Seth Roberts came over to visit me the other day and decided to shove anything he could get his hands on up his hole.

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 310.5 MB
Download CockyBoys - Seth Roberts Fucks Himself 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Jayden
212b76134af18d8cd71c5bb1d90ec9fd.jpg

Studio: Corbin Fisher
Video language: English

You know that Jayden must be a popular guy at home. He has himself a hot face and a hot build. Not relying on looks alone, although he can�t deny the attention they�ve gotten him, he tries to stay modest and put more attention to his outstandingly friendly personality.

Jayden stays as active as he can- going to the gym, hiking, snowboarding, and surfing. He also stays active in the bedroom. He tries to get laid at least a couple of times a week. So we invite him to show off what he�s working with.

Along with strong arms, Jayden has a nice ass and a delicious looking uncut cock. Exhales mixed with quiet moans escape Jayden�s perfect mouth as he jacks off. He reaches down and plays with his balls. His moans start turning into grunts and we can see him getting close. Jayden sits up on the bed but leans back so we can get a clear and spectacular view of the fountain of cum that sprays everywhere!

Duration: 1:00
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 15.2 MB
Download Jayden

Fileboom Premium Account