Beautiful boys masturbate and caress themselves

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Austin Wolf
874eab4e993910c936e1ca03afe906a4.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Austin Wolf
Genres: Bodybuilders, Freshmen, Masturbation, Solo, Tattoos.

Austin Wolf is one horny New Yorker who loves playing with his hungry hole as much as he loves spurting a load of hot jizz all over his furry chest. We hate Austin Wolf. Well, not really. But when he said he never works his abs and you see how chiseled they are you just cannot help but feel a twinge of jealousy. But that fades quickly when you gaze upon his adorable face, see him slip out of his clothes so you can enjoy his lightly hairy body. This sexy New Yorker is such a horny guy, he loves getting off as much as he can. You can tell by the way he gently twists and pulls his nipples, giving him a rock hard boner. He loves running his hands over his muscular pecs and down to his cock, giving it nice long strokes. Then he flips over and you see his nice firm ass, hole open and inviting. He runs his finger over the opening and before you can even wonder if he will venture inside he slips his finger in and totally gets off on how good it feels. He takes a good long while working his hole, making his need to cum grow stronger and stronger. Finally, he lays down on his back and goes right for home stretch. And Austin does not have an orgasm, the orgasm has him. His whole body tenses and his hand squeezes his cockhead as if to catch the sexual energy and shoot it back up through his body. And the look on his face when he is finished is not so much one of contentment but more of looking for what is next.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3393kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 409.5 MB
Download Austin Wolf

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Alec Hudson goes straight to pumping his cock
2659b97da86faf7e60c32e7aca6c3b25.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Alec Hudson (aka Alec /CorbinFisher, Elder Miller /MormonBoyz)
Genres: Ass Play, Freshman, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo.

Description: Alec Hud decided to pump up his muscles a bit before he started to jerk off for us. Watching the veins in his arms bulge and he pumped iron, was starting to get everyone in the room hot and bothered. Finally he got up and toweled off his glistening sweat. He then took his shirt off to reveal an amazing set of pecs and abs. He then started to touch the bulge in his gym shorts. He turned around and pulled down his pants. He began to show off his hot and hairy hole. This boy then turns around and shows off his fully erect dick. He jerks off nice and hard. Finally he sits down on the bench and begins to work himself up. If he was sweating when he worked out, now he is just dripping as he anticipates his cum shot. Finally he nuts all over his leg. That is a work out, my friends.Alec Hud has one of those bodies that make you do a double take. I had him work out in our gym and build up a sweat. After pumping the weights for a bit, he got all nice and sweaty and began to strip down. Each article of clothing he removed, revealed another hot body part muscled to perfection. His abs are man and biceps are bulging like crazy. There was another noticeable bulge, the one in his pants. He pulled out his hard dick and started to stroke it. He turned around and showed off his perfect tight ass and his sweet pink hole. He then sat down on the work out bench and began to pound on his pecker faster. He then shot a white stream of cum all over his leg. That is how you work it out. Want to see this adonis in all of his glory.

Duration: 15:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3345kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 398.0 MB
Download Alec Hudson goes straight to pumping his cock

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

James Nowak
11614d551b5b821ba1781aa01d3f97f5.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Bentley Race
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Cumshot, Muscle, Sex Toy

Last week I met one of the sexiest of men here in Melbourne. 26 year old James Nowak is a straight trade from the suburbs. He heard about me looking for new guys to shoot with during this summer from one of his mates and got in touch with me. We had a couple of meetings that he didn't make. But I'm glad we finally connected last week and made this shoot at my place. Apartment from being incredibly handsome and bursting with muscles, James is a really sweet and funny guy. He's the kinda guy I'd love to have as one of my hang out mates. We had an interesting chat while we worked through the shoot. James has a girlfriend that he adores and loves working hard at the gym. I could have guessed that part. The other feature that really stood out in the pics he sent me is that big fat uncut cock. I knew instantly that I wanted to meet him when he sent me a shot showing off his full bone. I also thought he had a pretty cute smile too. His first shoot went really well. I'm looking forward to shooting a lot more with him this year.

Duration: 19:49
Video: 1282x720, AVC (H.264), 3119kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 480.5 MB
Download James Nowak

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Keumgay - Pierre
a48f6423dfb772acefe19d1d3d498b75.jpg

Nous avons rencontre ce beau jeune homme hetero, a la sortie d'un immeuble de l'armee de terre dans le 15 eme arrondissement de Paris. C'est un modele du site (militaire lui aussi au meme endroit) qui connait bien Pierre, qui nous a parle d'un collegue qui serait interesse pour faire des photos (mais pas une video). Il nous a donne son tel et nous nous sommes rencontres a la sortie de sa caserne...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:31
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 267.6 MB
Download Keumgay - Pierre

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Pride Studios - Shawn A (Cock Tease)
74ccddc06efbca0c4a8c1feb83bdbdf7.jpg

He's sexy and ready to tease the hell out of you while he strokes his sexy uncut cock. He loves to make eye contact with the camera while stroking himself. He has a nice ass and thick dick that is very pleasing to the eyes. At times you can hear his sexy accent as he slides his manly hands up and down his shaft. He wants you to suck on it, he wants you to want him in all ways imaginable.

Duration: 10:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4678kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 363.6 MB
Download Pride Studios - Shawn A (Cock Tease)

Fileboom Premium Account