Beautiful boys masturbate and caress themselves

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cassius Solo
bc6e6a7455baeb0d39170deca755adb4.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Cassius
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Interview, Jocks, Posing, Big Dicks, Big Balls, Cumshots

Cassius is a local guy. His friends encouraged him to do a strip contest, which he won a bunch of times. He eventually started working at some of the night clubs dancing, so he is familiar with gay nightlife, but still seems like he is learning the ropes. One of his friends from the club put him in touch with Ransom, and of course Cassius was ready and wanting to work right away. I encouraged him to grow his pubes out for future shoots. That is, if there will be more shoots. He is still not sure about the guy-on-on guys stuff, despite spending so much time in the gay clubs.He has a huge honkin' cock on him, and I thought he would be great to kick-off Monster Cock week, so I let the pubes slide. His cock goes from somewhere between 8 and 9 inches, so Cassius is packing some major meat.Cassius likes really big bubbly titties, and it is fun watching him talk about them. He is upbeat and perable, and reminds me a lot of Griffin. Cassius likes to smile and is confident, but not cocky. He also likes to fuck girls in the ass, if he can make it fit!We will see if hees back for more. On one hand he seems super confident and ready to do more, but he does seem like he is slowly moving through his limits.For now though, enjoy his monstrously huge cock!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 333.9 MB
Download Cassius Solo

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Manifest Men - Studio 1010 - Kash Fernando
ca45b294fdd465fe45d946353be9c187.jpg

Kashh has the kind of body that may cause you to do a double-take. Are his pecs really that hard, tight & sculpted? Is his skin really that rich & tan? And can anyone really be that hypnotically and exotically good-looking? The answer to all is yes and yet there's much more to Kashh than meets the eye. His soft-spoken nature masks a cat-like sexuality that comes out in his words and actions. You may be romantically seduced by Kassh but you'll easily be dominated by his muscular sexuality.

Duration: 16:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1450kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 198.8 MB
Download Manifest Men - Studio 1010 - Kash Fernando

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

MaskurBate-Ricky
1f6a458622dc1be817c03d9c3e01fd16.jpg

Video language: English

After visiting Brad's place, it is now time to visit Ricky's. It's a cool thing to watch our most popular models in their own environments. This reality series, 'At home with...', says a lot about who they are and what they really like. I also find that they perform differently at home. They are more relax and weird to say but, their cumshots are much bigger! Shooting Ricky at his home made me feel like a voyeur. That's exciting! Enjoy!

Duration: 14:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 233.7 MB
Download MaskurBate-Ricky

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Gustav
b2fea164771d4dcebd6da0d45329f3ce.jpg

Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Solo, Masturbate, Cumshots

If you have read these summaries before, you know Bryan likes to work with the pro models on occasion, but take them through the standard solo and oral video first. Just to see how they do before investing in a more expensive sex film.Clearly Jack knows what he is doing in the solo, and next week his oral is amazing.

Duration: 15:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2163kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 255.5 MB
Download Gustav

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Zach Rode
014f875f3c077463464c6953265f372e.jpeg

Studio: Gayhoopla

Zach Rode is a 19 year old certified peral trainer. Just what I need to get in shape this year! With his dark features, strong chiseled body, and best of all, dat ass, I will make it to the gym everyday. We did put him on the spot with some tough questions in the interview but who was paying attention anyway with this stud in front of you. This man was hot enough that I even flew out to him, just to get him beating it on film. Zach Rode ladies and gentleman, turn up your mics.

Duration: 24:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 406.6 MB
Download Zach Rode

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Jagger
196cba354d49505195a8e64addb3b032.jpeg

Studio: Chaosmen

Holy crap this dude is smoldering hot!
Ok, so yeah, hes got some crazy tatts goin on, but his body is amazing, and you can tell he just loves being on film!
Jagger is about a quarter Asian (The Asian gene is very strong btw) so even though he has a kiss of it, it enough to give him a totally unique and exotic vibe.
He works out with body builders, does Jujutsu, and basically is a super-friendly bad ass.
Here is another dude that seems to be nervous about working with guys, but realizes his look is more marketable to a male audience than a straight audience. So he is definitely thinking of trying more scenes. Though he did request to take his time.
The boy has an amazing look, so I am super pleased to be bringing him to you!

Duration: 13:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9071kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 917.0 MB
Download Jagger

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Southern Strokes - Rafael Escobar
88749dae585ee908dbb99af2b25fb6a7.jpg

Rafael tugged on his cock for a while until the blood started to fill up the vast shaft. Rafael's cock kept growing and growing until I though he was going to pass out for a lack of blood flow to the rest of his body.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 240.0 MB
Download Southern Strokes - Rafael Escobar

Fileboom Premium Account