BDSM Movie Collection - All of your imagination here!

Lookerz

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Isis Love & Emma Haize

Live Show Mondays brings you part 1 of 4 of the March live show that featured tiny Emma Haize and sexy co-top Isis Love.
Tiny Emma Haize is back on Hogtied and she is taking on the hardest hour of bondage on the internet, The Hogtied Live show. This is where we take the toughest of the tough and tie them up in four unique positions in one hour's time. No breaks, no time to rest, all tying on screen and nothing edited out. This is something you will not find anywhere else in the world.
We start by attempting a Category 5 suspension, and learn that Emma doesn't really bend that way. So we change it up and get Emma's petite, nubile body spread out nice and tight. We abuse her delicate skin with the flogger, turning almost every inch of her a beautiful pink color as the flogger does its damage to our helpless victim. We then make Emma cum, and we make her cum hard, 15 minutes is up and it's time to change her position. Emma is already exhausted and she still has 3 more positions to handle. This is a good start....

http://i1.smplace.com/preview?/070511/1304792175916.jpg
File size: 1180 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:33:13

Download:
Isis Love & Emma Haize.part1.rar - 286.1 Mb
Isis Love & Emma Haize.part2.rar - 286.1 Mb
Isis Love & Emma Haize.part3.rar - 286.1 Mb
Isis Love & Emma Haize.part4.rar - 286.1 Mb
Isis Love & Emma Haize.part5.rar - 74.4 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Lookerz

Sexual Training The Hard Way

The training has been vigorous and the pain has been as intense as it could be. dolly has endured everything I have dished out along with the help from others and now there is only one thing left to train her on. Cock sucking starts the day and seems to be the one weakness I have found, but Maestro makes sure that she is tested over and over until she gets it right.
Her pussy is used over and over and then on to some anal training. She once again shows that she has set the bar just a little higher for the trainees to follow.

http://i3.smplace.com/preview?/110511/1305110642852.jpg

Download:
Sexual.Training.The.Hard.Way.part1.rar - 286.1 Mb
Sexual.Training.The.Hard.Way.part2.rar - 286.1 Mb
Sexual.Training.The.Hard.Way.part3.rar - 286.1 Mb
Sexual.Training.The.Hard.Way.part4.rar - 286.1 Mb
Sexual.Training.The.Hard.Way.part5.rar - 22.0 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Lookerz

Buried Alive, Humiliated, and Tormented

Our own Domme, Sophie Monroe is brought down from The Upper Floor to experience the training first hand. She feels it's necessary to go through the training to experience what the other trainees go through before arriving on TUF, and to prove that she has earned her spot in the House.
Because I know her and work with her it was easy for me to find out some of her weaknesses and fears. I exploit each of them to bring her down a notch and show her there is always room to grow.

http://i1.smplace.com/preview?/110511/1305125121279.jpg

Download:
Buried.Alive.Humiliated.and.Tormented.part1.rar - 381.5 Mb
Buried.Alive.Humiliated.and.Tormented.part2.rar - 381.5 Mb
Buried.Alive.Humiliated.and.Tormented.part3.rar - 381.5 Mb
Buried.Alive.Humiliated.and.Tormented.part4.rar - 381.5 Mb
Buried.Alive.Humiliated.and.Tormented.part5.rar - 381.5 Mb
Buried.Alive.Humiliated.and.Tormented.part6.rar - 381.5 Mb
Buried.Alive.Humiliated.and.Tormented.part7.rar - 163.9 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Lookerz

Princess Donna and Maitresse Madeline Take Their Turn

Maitresse enters and it becomes evident that dolly has had a bad day, before it even starts. dolly is apprehensive about this because she has never bottomed to a FemDomme, and knows that she is going to get a taste of her own medicine from a seasoned pro. Madeline takes control instantly and dares dolly to get out of line. No binds, except for the grasp Madeline has on dolly's mind. After raining down on dolly's milky skin with a single tail, Madeline puts this slut on her back and fists her for the first time ever.

http://i2.smplace.com/preview?/110511/1305129368496.jpg

Download:
Princess.Donna.and.Maitresse.Madeline.Take.part1.rar - 381.5 Mb
Princess.Donna.and.Maitresse.Madeline.Take.part2.rar - 381.5 Mb
Princess.Donna.and.Maitresse.Madeline.Take.part3.rar - 381.5 Mb
Princess.Donna.and.Maitresse.Madeline.Take.part4.rar - 381.5 Mb
Princess.Donna.and.Maitresse.Madeline.Take.part5.rar - 381.5 Mb
Princess.Donna.and.Maitresse.Madeline.Take.part6.rar - 330.4 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Lookerz

LIVE March Shoot
The final exam for the March trainees is an emotional roller coaster for them. They both have put so much into trying to become a better slave, that they are now mentally spent. They can barely control themselves during the shoot, because of the pressure they feel.
The desire to serve in oneself can be overwhelming at times, but to push through that and continue to grow is a feat in itself. Both have shown vast improvement over the time they have been here and the decision is a tough one.

http://i4.smplace.com/preview?/130511/1305298339389.jpg

Download:
LIVE.March.Shoot.part1.rar - 381.5 Mb
LIVE.March.Shoot.part2.rar - 381.5 Mb
LIVE.March.Shoot.part3.rar - 381.5 Mb
LIVE.March.Shoot.part4.rar - 381.5 Mb
LIVE.March.Shoot.part5.rar - 304.2 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Lookerz

Ariel X Suffers Beautifully in Tight Bondage and Intense Torture

This is one of my test shoots and to show Kink what I was made of I requested Ariel X to sub for me. Ariel is one of the toughest models out there, and truly loves tight bondage and lots of torment to go with it.
She is stripped and flogged and then put into a wicked predicament to test her endurance and will power. That is followed by a suspension that I rip one squirting orgasm after another from her. The more torture you dish out the wetter Ariel's pussy becomes.

http://i3.smplace.com/preview?/130511/1305321517262.jpg

Download:
Ariel.X.Suffers.part1.rar
Ariel.X.Suffers.part2.rar
Ariel.X.Suffers.part3.rar
Ariel.X.Suffers.part4.rar
Ariel.X.Suffers.part5.rar
Ariel.X.Suffers.part6.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Lookerz

Interrogation, OTK, & an Intense Suspension

Dolly starts her day being interrogated. The point is to try to get her to let her guard down, and allow me to get into her head. I want to know what makes her tick, and to do that, I need her full honesty about everything. Next I throw her over my knee and humiliate her more than she thought possible.
She is then put in an intense suspension and made to endure heavy impact from a dragon-tail. The level of pain that this trainee takes is very impressive, but there has to be a point that she finally gives in, and I will find that point.
To finish the day she has to march through the gym, and it's rough terrain to the furthest corner away from her comfort zone. She then has to hold a coin between her nose and the wall, while taking 100 swings from a wooden paddle.

http://i1.smplace.com/preview?/140511/1305338145307.jpg

Download:
Interrogation.OTK..part1.rar - 381.5 Mb
Interrogation.OTK..part2.rar - 381.5 Mb
Interrogation.OTK..part3.rar - 381.5 Mb
Interrogation.OTK..part4.rar - 381.5 Mb
Interrogation.OTK..part5.rar - 138.6 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Lookerz

Tall Blonde Amateur Gets Fucked While Wearing Blackout Contact Lenses - She Can't See a Thing!!

Natasha Lynn is a brand new local girl who volunteered to fill in for Public Disgrace at the last minute. Blackout contact lenses are put in her eyes immediately to deprive her of her sense of sight. She is then led into the Speakeasy where crowds of people wait to greet, grope and fuck her helpless tied up body.

http://i4.smplace.com/preview?/280511/1306581621271.jpg
File size: 3150 MB
Duration: 01:27:58

Download:
Natasha Lyn.part01.rar
Natasha Lyn.part02.rar
Natasha Lyn.part03.rar
Natasha Lyn.part04.rar
Natasha Lyn.part05.rar
Natasha Lyn.part07.rar
Natasha Lyn.part08.rar
Natasha Lyn.part09.rar

You liked the clip? I happy for the thanks!

Fileboom Premium Account

Lookerz

Vamp Episode 2: Sexual Suicide

In the second installment of Vamp, a high production BDSM series, Alek shows Grace, who was recently turned into a vampire, the dungeon where three slaves are kept. He explains the importance of their existence and shows her how to completely dominate and thoroughly fuck each one in bondage. Meanwhile, after being kidnapped by Queen Amunet and her henchman NIZSM, Echo is tied to a giant spider web and consumed as a form of revenge on Drago for making a new vampire without the queen's permission. Echo is then tied up on the turret of the Armory at night and left there to burn in the morning sun.

http://i2.smplace.com/preview?/300511/1306772206504.jpg
File size: 1010 MB
Duration: 01:26:49

Download:
Vamp2.part1.rar - 286.1 Mb
Vamp2.part2.rar - 286.1 Mb
Vamp2.part3.rar - 286.1 Mb
Vamp2.part4.rar - 180.9 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Lookerz

Faye Reagen

Welcome Faye Reagen to Hogtied, the only BDSM site on the internet bringing you so many new faces and so many updates in a month.
Faye is a cute, sexy natural redhead, with the cutest freckles you have ever seen. With a killer natural body and big puffy nipples, this girl was built to work in the adult industry. We start off by binding her elbows together and making her helpless, we then loosely tie her wrists to see if she is paying attention or faking anything. We then ask her to get out. If she can't get her wrists out she is faking the whole thing; if she gets out, she is with us.

http://i1.smplace.com/preview?/010611/1306956327384.jpg
File size: 709 MB
Duration: 00:19:20

Download:
Faye Reagen.mp4 - 709.4 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account