>>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hard On Girls
200ddc5fbb6d2c4d7a4cd22ba6b211dd.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Powershotz
Video language: English

It begins with Alex, coming from a club in a hot mini. She is grabbed, stripped, dominated into submission, cuffed to a bench, suck, then doggie style fucked hard. In scene 2, Jessy is run down in the woods, she is captured, roped up tight, thrown over the shoulder and left in a hole. She is discovered by a man who takes her back to his place. Then we find Alex still held captive. She is ball gagged and hog cuffed on the divan so she can be fucked hard. Roped up Jessy sucks....and is bent over a box and fucked with some good butt slapping thrown in. Then back to Alex, who takes a load in her cute little mouth while kneeling and bound.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:25
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1462kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 956.9 MB

Download Hard On Girls

Flexible whore is spread wide with evil foot torment
cbbbf0d960e2793c4e7a5dc05bf13839.jpg

Cast: Amber Rayne
Genres: Brunette ,BDSM ,Ball Gag ,Foot Torment ,Feet ,Submission ,the wall ,Tattoo ,shaved ,natural boobs

This is part 3 of 4 from our live February shoot. Amber is spread wide and chained to the wall to expose her whore holes. We shove a plug in her ass and strap a vibe to her cunt. Her nipples are tied to her toes and bands applied to her feet.
She is told that if the plug comes out of her stretched ass that there will be consequences, and within seconds she finds out what they are. Her feet and legs are brutally whipped to show her we meant what we said. The torment continues to almost a breaking point, and we finish her off with one final band snap to her asshole.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4540kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Flexible whore is spread wide with evil foot torment

In the questioning - Heidi
af5cda7188e6eb722b111985a0a2af3d.jpg

What would be if fanaticism, insanity and intolerance unite once more in an organisation, how already in times of the dark Middle Ages when innocent women were hunted as witches and were accused?

Duration: 1:35:10
Video: 576x320, XviD, 873kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 698.7 MB

Download In the questioning - Heidi

Bubbles
c88990fe769f6a3fde66842135a9a92d.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still.
Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head.

Duration: 47:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bubbles

InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Screamer
5e3a06178575e5510a52c4c178fa905e.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity.

Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Screamer

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

KinkyCore - Video 642
d2d9d15f006787833bd696dfae50906d.jpg

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

Every time The Pope probes his fingers into her cunt, he finds it wet and juicy. He begins to finger fuck his captive toy and deprives her of repeated orgasms.

Duration: 21:05
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1186kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 203.1 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 642

21sextreme - Domination of the Innocent - Antynia
261e9b6f7c17d43e8e2effd6fbb8f271.jpg

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Antynia Rouge
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, big tits, blonde, one on one

Antynia said she´s curious to try out everything Master suggests. Well, that´s a bold statement, especially when one´s standing at the entrance of a fetish chamber. But Master kept up his resolution and introduced his favorite tools and bizarre toys to Antynia. It wasn´t just an introduction, she indeed needed to try them out at once, leaving her smooth skin bruised, her tight pussy swollen, her sweet face destroyed!

Duration: 57:32
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1944kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 872.1 MB

Download 21sextreme - Domination of the Innocent - Antynia

Adara the Pony Girl - Part 3
4ff13027c77643ce4365c41310f57432.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... A leather harness is buckled onto Adara's body, before she is ordered to turn in a tight circle. She is finally ordered to stop, so he can harness bit gag her. She struggles with the gag as this one has a rubber tongue port like the metal one from earlier, but not quite as long. Her boots are put back on her as well. Adara is ordered to turn in a circle again... she slowly shakes her head. Her shock collar is activated via remote. Adara yelps and starts turning in a circle very fast and is ordered to slow down. Her bondage is then made more stringent when a few more straps are buckled on her elbows and forearms. Her trainer walks to different ends of the room and calls her. She listens to his voice and slowly makes her way to him, even though she can't see. He stops her, smacks her inner thighs and orders her to spread her legs. Adara is then told to hop in place. After the hopping, she is placed on her knees. The gag is removed and Adara is thirsty from all of her activities. A bowl is placed on the floor and Adara has to maneuver onto her stomach to get to the water. Her trainer grabs Adara's own crop and puts his foot on her as he crops her tits and ass. Adara yelps and writhes with each slap of the crop. He eventually straps her ankles and turns off the lights, leaving his new ponygirl on the floor. It's bedtime, and Adara had better get some rest as many more activities are planned for tomorrow.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Adara the Pony Girl - Part 3

Veronica Avluv Part 3 of 5 Our Squirting MILF rains on the Sybian
1c22cbaf4445f7258ec42ffd515649b4.jpg

Cast: Veronica Avluv
Genres: fucksaw ,Sybian ,Anal ,Vaginal Penetration ,Sub ,MILF ,slim ,Straight ,multiple orgasms ,fake boobs

Veronica is in cum space. That's the FM equivalent to "sub space". She is in the zone of squirting, getting fucked and having multiple orgasms. The machines are in control.
A girthy dong on the Fucksall gets her pussy wet and squirting as she cums on the cock and gushes when it's pulled out -releasing so much juice on the bed that we have to move to the floor for dry ground.
Enter the Sybian and tit suction. She's overwhelmed by the Sybian's vibing sensations on her clit, it's rotating insertable sinside her pussy and by the suction on her tits as the OctaPussy pulses on her breasts. All resulting in carnal orgasms that leave her breathless.

Duration: 28:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 644.2 MB

Download Veronica Avluv Part 3 of 5 Our Squirting MILF rains on the Sybian

Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 2
e9a0a41b1208dc3e52f5f28d72e13dc3.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... With Amanda now securely bound, I grab her by her hair as I manhandle and grope her. I make her spread her legs and face the post. I lift her skirt and smack her ass hard. I stop and shove a big red ballgag in her mouth, before I commence with the spanking. I turn her back around and rip open her shirt, revealing hher pert breasts. I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it high on the post. I add rope cuffs to her ankles as well, but I don't tie them off just yet. I rip off her skirt and then add a crotchrope. I extend it over a ring hanging in front of her and then tie it to a concrete block sitting on a chair. The chair is removed. A clamp is added to her left nipple. As I apply it tears start to roll down her face. The sisters Love this! I try to get the same type of clamp on her right, but it doesn't want to take hold, so I use a clover instead. No harm in 2 styles of nipple clamps. I take a little time to run my hands up and down her legs and manhandle her a bit. I give each of her inner thighs a few hard smacks as well. I then snip off her panties. Amanda's ballgag is removed, and her panties are put in its place and then tightly taped in. That concrete block is definitely not heavy enough. I tie more weight on the end of the rope. I remove her right shoe, a 6 inch heel. This not the most comfortable shoe to stand in, but now she has to stay on her tip toes to try and relieve some of the crotchrope pressure. I remove the clamp on her left tit and replace it with a clover clamp as well. I tie a string through both of them and then tie them to a ring in the floor. I leave Amanda a lone for a while to endure her predicament. I return after a while, but not to release her. I remove her other shoe and then get out my camera to take a few snapshots. I then cut the toes out of her socks and tie her big toes up to her calves. I leave her in agony once again. When I return, I remove her gag and the clamps, but Amanda must stay in the rest of the bondage for another hour. I walk away and the clip ends. I have added a few minutes of behind the scenes footage at the end.

Duration: 36:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 824.6 MB

Download Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

polosa

Surprise Trip Agent
7d1a3e600bd1f5e4f9f6968aada583b7.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Samantha, Elena, Kytana
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex

When lovely blond Samantha comes to an interview for her secret trip, she is hardly aware of where she is actually going or what kind of trip she is going to experience. She soon finds herself bound, gagged, blindfolded and at the mercy of 'travel agent' Jay Edwards. This vacation is not what she had in mind but after several demanding bondage sessions and a spanking session which leaves her ass a bright red, our victim slowly comes around and begins to enjoy her predicament. An participant who eventually comes to terms with her submissive cravings -- now that's a happy ending. We are then treated to scenes of Elena (a hot Latin blonde who obviously enjoys being man-handled) and Kytana (built like a brick house with a great pair of tits). These ladies know they must endure the strict bondage that Jay has devised for them and they do so without complaint. The rope work is impressive and his control over these ladies is strict and severe -- just the way we like it.

Duration: 1:27:36
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 976kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 655.1 MB

Download Surprise Trip Agent

Allegra's Test - Part 3
2cfc7894c0d1dbf90129b49c07464bbb.jpg

Allegra comments on how helpless she looks. I then shove 2 huge pairs of panties in her mouth. I tell her to hold them there as I tie a rope into her hair. I ask her a few more questions so we can hear some gag talk, lol... I am soon sealing the panties in with multiple wraps of black tape. I plan on hogtying her, but her bound tits are just begging for more attention, so I give them more. I add one more quick rope, before I place her on the floor. I tell her to struggle for a few minutes. She does, but soon she needs the gag out. Allegra is still very new to bondage and struggling in 95 degree heat while strenuously bound isn't easy. She'll definitely get better as she gains more experience. I then pull her into an extremely tight hogtie. I started at her crotchrope, which tightens it up a great deal, when I hogtied her. I add another rope and use it to pull her head back by the hairtie I added earlier. Remember how Allegra has been smiling all along? That smile is gone now and you can tell that the heat and her severe bondage is starting to get to her now. I add some heavy green clamps to her nipples. She hasn't been hogtied for very long now and is looking distressed. I tell her I'll get her out in a few minutes. I want to regag her, but she knows that she wouldn't be able to handle it. I move the camera around and get as many shots as I can before I roll her on her side. I grope her bound tits while she's on her side. I then get as many camera angles as I can before I start cutting the ropes off of her. I get her out of the hogtie and then remove her breast bondage. I am freeing her arms as the clip ends. For not having done very much bondage, I was very impressed with Allegra. She has great flexibility, gags nicely, and has a high pain tolerance... definitely looking forward to tying her again!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 706.9 MB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 3

Ariel's Reform
6ae52dac056901a569f43a00a489c521.jpg

Release Year: 2005
Cast: Ariel X, Mistress Nicolette, Dana De Armond
Genres: Fetish,Latex,BDSM

Ariel is a bad girl and has entered the house of Mistress Nicolette to be trained as a proper slave. Through torments, pleasures and pains, she will eventually achieve that goal. In the meantime, Mistress Nicolette has a few surprises for her new slave, including a contest that only one slave girl can win.

Duration: 55:38
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1594kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

Download Ariel's Reform

KinkyCore - Video 640
e6ef277a5a78664e62d60f34da940f47.jpg

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

The Pope punishes his captive sex slave with brutal impact play, first with his giant hands and then with a heavy leather flogger. River grows increasingly aroused each time her body thumps from the punishment.

Duration: 31:14
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1186kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 300.7 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 640

Privat und Extrem Hart
1c738e21b30d16d0b7ab34bbcec5bf07.jpg

Unique sex shot with the amateur camera. Here some married couples spend evenings using a bent sado-maso. There is a place to all beginning from pain and finishing with passion

Duration: 1:58:52
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Privat und Extrem Hart

Fileboom Premium Account