x2t90zzq1h.jpg

Year: 2002
Genre: Bondage
Length: 1:36:51
Directed by: Oak O'Kork
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Sadie Atkins, Sass Lyn, Angelique Lei, Ryan Conner,
Summer Cummings, Carolyn Monroe, Sadie Belle

Description: Welcome to the Seventh installment of the provocative 2000 series - my most Outrageous!It's an extra special feature, well befitting its double-O-seven designation. I won't give away its unusual twist, but I will tell you that if you are familiar with the unique Italian "fumetti" format (comic books using photos instead of drawings), you will love its premise. I chose two of the best Harmony actresses I had at my disposal (or in disposal, if you get my drift) as my leads - Sadie and Sass - and they give truly terrific performances. Sadie even had the chance to make use of her knowledge of the Italian language ...But before you think "what about the bondage?" - Stop! - It's got a healthy overabundance of gags, bonds, intrigue, suspense, and of course, gorgeous Harmony bondagettes in stockings, heels, and everything you've come to expect from the best Harmony story driven productions. In addition to the perfectly pretty Sadie and buxom blonde Sass, ladies at the receiving end of the rope include riveting blondes Angelique and Ryan, the bountiful Summer, busty blonde Carolyn, and the other wonderful Sadie HH-Belle, of course! This one has all the bells and whistles: special effects, alternate versions, and outtakes. I'm certain you'll enjoy my 2002 Summer Blockbuster - a true labor of love! And the DVD version includes a bonus slideshow!

Screenshots:
http://smplace.com/preview?/preview/b6d9b3428245d06b752f64574c0fdd93.jpg

Video quality: DVDRip
Video Format: AVI
Video codec: DivX 5
Audio Codec: PCM Audio
Video: 512 x 384 29.97 fps 754 Kbps
Audio: 44100Hz 1411 kb / s tot (2 chnls)

xchzr6b09i.gif

Harmony_Concepts_-_OO-7_-_The_Fumetti_Company.part1.rar
Harmony_Concepts_-_OO-7_-_The_Fumetti_Company.part2.rar
Harmony_Concepts_-_OO-7_-_The_Fumetti_Company.part3.rar
Harmony_Concepts_-_OO-7_-_The_Fumetti_Company.part4.rar
Harmony_Concepts_-_OO-7_-_The_Fumetti_Company.part5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

KyzmaSex

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Harmony Concepts - OS-2 - Prove It!

b2hj1wjyiu.jpg

Year: 2003
Length: 1:44:54
Starring: Julie Simone, Sadie Atkins, Abby Cameron, Amber Michaels,
Paige Richards, Mary Jane

Description: This non-Stop rope-and-gag-packed frenzy features beauties titillatingly Being tied by Other beauties - BUT Also by Beasts Ikaras and Oak! Julie Simone is the delicious female bondager in two stories - "Spice Up Your Life" and "Neighbor Needs Binding" - tying up sexy struggling Sadie, Paige and Abby. Then Julie becomes taut bindee in a "stalk and capture" vignette followed by the grabbing and tying of Amber in the same unrelenting manner. Mary Jane is bound by an intruder - or is he her lover?!
The incredible climax features the guys tying Sadie, Paige and Julie in standing spread eagles (and post tie)!

Screenshots:
http://smplace.com/preview?/preview/8ea1669172683959b1477599add4c3d2.jpg

Audio codec: MPEG-1 Layer 3
Video: 720 x 480 29.97 fps 2469 Kbps
Audio: 48000Hz 320 kb / s tot, Joint Stereo

xchzr6b09i.gif

Harmony_Concepts_-_OS-2_-_Prove_It_.part1.rar
Harmony_Concepts_-_OS-2_-_Prove_It_.part2.rar
Harmony_Concepts_-_OS-2_-_Prove_It_.part3.rar
Harmony_Concepts_-_OS-2_-_Prove_It_.part4.rar
Harmony_Concepts_-_OS-2_-_Prove_It_.part5.rar
Harmony_Concepts_-_OS-2_-_Prove_It_.part6.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

KyzmaSex

Harmony Concepts - SKN-27 - Tutored & Tied

bmtvyka454.jpg

Year: 1999
Duration: 00:34:35
Directed by: Chelsea Pfeiffer
Starring: Stacy Burke, Taylor St.Claire, Sharon Kane

Description: Stacy and Taylor are HAVING trouble with Their classical Literature course, and Sharon is Assigned to tutor the two struggling college Students. It isn't long before Sharon discovers the root of the literature students problems - lack of concentration, and poor attitudes.Sharon resorts, to her unorthodox, but effective teaching techniques, and she ties the ladies in order to maintain their attention while she lectures on the passionate writings of Samuel Taylor Coleridge. Coleridge's poetry causes quite a stir in Sharon, energy which she quickly directs toward her nude, bound and gagged students ...

Screenshots:
http://smplace.com/preview?/preview/eabadf2f8304a428f28c2b4c6ebd4601.jpg

The quality of video: VOD
Video Format: WMV
Video codec: WMV1
Audio Codec: WMA v2
Video: 640 x 480 30.00fps 1883Kbps
Audio: 44100Hz 128 kb / s tot (2 chnls)

xchzr6b09i.gif

Harmony_Concepts_-_SKN-27_-_Tutored___Tied.part1.rar
Harmony_Concepts_-_SKN-27_-_Tutored___Tied.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

KyzmaSex

Harmony Concepts - SS-4 - The Best Of ... Kelsie Chambers

1yh91xtbq3.jpg

Year: 2003
Length: 1:33:39
Directed by: Oak O'Kork, Jack Banner, Chelsea Pfeiffer, Jon Woods
Starring: Kelsie Chambers

Description: Sweet and sexy, Kelsie is the perfect girl-Next-door with so much More. She had that look, that attitude ... voluptuous, vulnerable and vivacious. And to me, there was that gleam in her eyes when she was bound. It said, "Now that I'm tied up, there's nothing I can do if you were to run your hands all over my body ... ... ... ... ..." This is the essential Kelsie Chambers collection! FIFTEEN exquisitely satisfying scenes by the cream of Harmony's producers - Woods, Banner, O'Kork and Pfeiffer. Kelsie is simply stunning ... now you can get all finest work in one extremely exciting video

Screenshots:
http://smplace.com/preview?/preview/f7dcc86317a6954fc572e4c7b3e46347.jpg

Audio codec: MPEG-1 Layer 3
Video: 512 x 384 29.97 fps 998 Kbps
Audio: 44100Hz 128 kb / s tot, Joint Stereo

xchzr6b09i.gif

Harmony_Concepts_-_SS-4_-_The_Best_Of..._Kelsie_Chambers.part1.rar
Harmony_Concepts_-_SS-4_-_The_Best_Of..._Kelsie_Chambers.part2.rar
Harmony_Concepts_-_SS-4_-_The_Best_Of..._Kelsie_Chambers.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

KyzmaSex

Harmony Concepts - UC-17 - The Detective's Scrapbook

b2h9bv6dn0.jpg

Year: 1998
Duration: 01:00:00
Directed by: Jon Woods
Cast: Tatiana Varga, Roxy Rider, Devin Demoore, Catalina L'Amour, Kelly Ashton, CJ Taylor, Tasha Archer, Kelsie Chambers

Description: Private eye Tatiana Varga is from a long line of Detectives, and She talks about her illustrious family, Taking us through the 20th Century as We re-Live exciting scenes from her FOREFATHER's cases. We begin with buxom Lady Roxanne (Roxy Rider) as the bait in Professors Ayresteel's trap for his arch-nemesis, master detective Sherlock Paradise, then ninjas grab exotic Devin Demoore as part of an extortion plot (sorry, photos not available at press time) . Gorgeous Catalina L'Amour is a Golden Era Hollywood starlet nabbed as part of a publicity stunt that turns real, and it's up to Nick Paradise to save her! Hard-boiled PI Sam Paradise is looking for Kelly Ashton in "The Case of the Missing Model," and flower-children CJ Taylor and Tasha Archer hope Peter Paradise can free them when they get in over their head with some long-haired, radical lunatics. When nurse Kelsie Chambers gets caught in the middle of a fraud scheme, tough-as-nails Harry Paradise comes to her rescue, and Tatiana herself is caught when she goes undercover as a flight attendant to stop dangerous smugglers!

Screenshots:
http://smplace.com/preview?/preview/4f67a5471d7b3d683487c5b2c4495fe7.jpg

Video Quality: VHSRip
Video Format: MP4
Video codec: MPEG-4
Audio codec: AAC
Video: 640 x 480 29.97 fps 1906 Kbps
Audio: 48000Hz 128 kb / s tot, Joint Stereo

xchzr6b09i.gif

Harmony_Concepts_-_UC-17_-_The_Detective_s_Scrapbook.part1.rar
Harmony_Concepts_-_UC-17_-_The_Detective_s_Scrapbook.part2.rar
Harmony_Concepts_-_UC-17_-_The_Detective_s_Scrapbook.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

KyzmaSex

Harmony Concepts - UC-20 - Military Secrets

bmtjbvdc8o.jpg

Duration: 00:59:25
Starring: Andrea Neal, Alexis Taylor, Kelsie Chambers, Maria Vinello, Stacy Burke

Description: While Searching for missing co-workers, an administrator for a Covert Government Agency (Johnni Black) questions nurse Andrea Neal, the Only Eyewitness to Their disappearance. But Andrea is secretly working with Alexis Taylor, an agent for the Nefarious Masters of Espionage, and they overpower the uniformed beauty. The unsuspecting military clerk is in way over her head as the bizarre, bondage-filled scheme unfolds with intrigue and double-crosses. This adventure also features Kelsie Chambers and a cameo appearance by Maria Vinello in military uniforms.Following the story is a vignette with blonde bombshell Stacy Burke in an adorable red French maid outfit

Screenshots:
http://smplace.com/preview?/preview/6f3ae74772779ab1a0b83ea3c654bf9d.jpg

Video: 640 x 480 29.97 fps 1967 Kbps

xchzr6b09i.gif

Harmony_Concepts_-_UC-20_-_Military_Secrets.part1.rar
Harmony_Concepts_-_UC-20_-_Military_Secrets.part2.rar
Harmony_Concepts_-_UC-20_-_Military_Secrets.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

KyzmaSex

Harmony Concepts - UC-21 - Prescription For Peril

1yhvx9yh95.jpg

Duration: 00:59:37
Cast: Cleo Nichole, Sabrina Stone, Cindy Jessup, Venus Milan, Keki D'Aire, Artemis Antone

Description: When a retired mob boss goes Into the Hospital, the Criminal Organization he used to head Wants to make sure he Does not Turn States evidence.They plan to substitute their own people for his surgery, and grab nurses Artemis Antone and Cindy Jessup. As part of the plan, undercover agent Sabrina Stone nabs nurse Venus Milan, and Agent N (Cleo Nichole) apprehends the scheming head nurse (newcomer Keki D'Aire). But the tables turn, and all the angels of mercy are in jeopardy. Will anyone survive this operation?

Screenshots:
http://smplace.com/preview?/preview/a6f36dabb159cbd9fb498493ed4c009d.jpg

Video: 640 x 480 29.97 fps 1967 Kbps

xchzr6b09i.gif

Harmony_Concepts_-_UC-21_-_Prescription_For_Peril.part1.rar
Harmony_Concepts_-_UC-21_-_Prescription_For_Peril.part2.rar
Harmony_Concepts_-_UC-21_-_Prescription_For_Peril.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

KyzmaSex

Harmony Concepts - OK-45 - The Script

bchuvo25uf.jpg
lm7i9ocgoh.jpg

Production year: 2002
Length: 1:09:02
Starring: Amber Michaels, Angelique Lei, Tanya Danielle, Ryan Connor

Description: Angelique and Amber are actresses who find themselves at the mercy of the director and unusual script: both are tied up in the dressing room (hose and heels), Amber hopping to find help; Amber tied on sofa; both tied back-to-back, topless; Angelique (in lingerie) is taped and gagged by Amber; and Amber is hogtied. Then Tanya, the entertainment reporter, arrives on set?and is made to "audition" for the director?and gets into a couple of binds herself. The real screenwriter, Ryan, is tied and shackled to a sofa (topless and barefoot), and we discover what happened to the real director....

Screenshots:
http://smplace.com/preview?/preview/6c28c374c92033569969f44b84d8bb75.jpg

Video Format: Real Media
Video Codec: Real Video 4
Audio Codec: Cooker
Video: 320 x 240 30.00 fps 181Kbps
Audio: 44.1Hz 44.1 kb / s tot, Joint Stereo

xchzr6b09i.gif

Harmony_Concepts_-_OK-45_-_The_Script.rm

Fileboom Premium Account

KyzmaSex

Harmony Concepts - OK-42 - The Closet Of Fear

1y7i9zi77c.jpg

Production year: 2001
Length: 1:45:26
Cast: Sass Lyn, Alexis Taylor, Angelique Lei, Sadie Belle, Linda Friday, Josie Perez, Alex Foxe, Jewell Marceau

Description: You never know what you'll find in "The Closet of Fear"! Alexis Taylor portrays a past life researcher who finds the perfect test subject in Sass Lyn, who's led one very interesting past life! Once the evil "underground one" is released from a multimillenia sleep, all bondage breaks loose as both Alexis and Sass are tied in chairs (for the sake of the experiment!), bed-tied, Sass is bound with straps and hops around trying to escape, and finally is tied and hidden in a closet! Also in the closet can be found Angelique Lei and Sadie Belle, who end up hopping and trying almost anything to get free! Other recipients of foul play include Linda Friday chair-tied in her dressing room, then hopping for help (with a non-bondage cameo by Amber Michaels), Josie Perez in a see through red dress and tight hogtie, Alex Foxe bound and gagged extremely tightly, and last but not least, Jewell Marceau is firmly frog-tied and wrap gagged

Screenshots:
http://smplace.com/preview?/preview/8666c3cf5315a16a96bd601232300a14.jpg

Video Format: Real Media
Video Codec: Real Video 4
Audio Codec: Cooker
Video: 320 x 240 15.00 fps 158Kbps
Audio: 44.1Hz 32 kb / s tot, Joint Stereo

xchzr6b09i.gif

Harmony_Concepts_-_OK-42_-_The_Closet_Of_Fear.rm

Fileboom Premium Account

KyzmaSex

Harmony Concepts - C-18 - Figure Training Bondage

9eda3b7f4c491cd9a9087032bf242695.jpg

Production year: 1997
Duration: 00:34:41
Directed by: Chelsea Pfeiffer
Starring: Dolly Daniels, Kelly Ashton, Kelsie Chambers, Sharon Kane, Stacy Burke

Description: Sharon Kane's figure training school is the best place to learn how to wear corsetry correctly, so perky brunette Dolly Daniels and California cutie Stacy Burke sign up for classes. Right from the start, they are bound with their hands over- head while Sharon laces their corsets up tightly. Blonde and busty Stacy and her corseted cohort Dolly struggle and wiggle, adjusting to the feeling of being so strictly confined in corsets. But that's not the end of their first, grueling day of figure training. In her effort to teach her pouty pupils how to move in their new style of lingerie, Sharon binds Dolly and Stacy a few more times in varying positions, each designed help her students handle any corseted predicament they might one day encounter. Sharon's methods may be unusual, but are designed to make the ladies understand and appreciate the feeling of being held so tightly. She wraps their heads in elastic bandage while they are already tied with rope for a grand finale of snugly laced, and wrapped up tight bondage play!

Screenshots:
http://smplace.com/preview?/preview/7a93bfd93f31494e9896d9a88ba41d58.jpg

Video: 640 x 476 29.97 fps 1894 Kbps

xchzr6b09i.gif

Harmony_Concepts_-_C-18_-_Figure_Training_Bondage.part1.rar
Harmony_Concepts_-_C-18_-_Figure_Training_Bondage.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account