BDSM > > Bondage > Humiliation

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sent For Bondage
9f62e621f089b3b40b8f04f69f5961c4.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

It all starts innocuously enough - the handcuffs on the table, the contract that she must sign, consigning her person over to Karen for a day of punishment and bondage. Since Elise is required to be locked in leg irons when in her apartment for the next month, a session in self-bondage instruction follows.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:28
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2066kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 543.8 MB
Download Sent For Bondage

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Body wants
027e2ec0c3898de1275c5c483f3f5dfc.jpg

Cast: Minori

Minori Kanamura came back to my original again. This time, volunteered their own training. When I first met her, I felt the smell of M woman. Tsuredashi her that job hunting is not going well, and humiliation in my office. It has paid off. Again, I my reading was not wrong. She has a great potential as M woman. On the evidence, it was felt even more strongly the smell of M woman from her met again. Now ... Once you have trained her? I, had been coveted after a long time.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 46:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2734kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Body wants

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Audrey Rose's very last published scene
a94e91d5e4ee40939ac521e2e06598b1.jpg

Year: 2015
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Studio: SB
Duration: 22 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: Audrey is run through a sexual gauntlet. Her pretty face is fucked and fucked deep, massive black cock reduces Audrey to a spit filled mess. We make her play with cock from behind as we fuck her mouth hole with reckless abandon. We push hard cock after hard cock balls deep down Audrey defenseless throat. We turn her mouth into a pussy and fuck it wet. Soon deep throat spit is drooling from her open mouth. We use that spit as lube, when we bring her to her feet and fuck her from both directions at the same time.

Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 474.1 MB
Download Audrey Rose's very last published scene

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

matfer2

Aletta Ocean - Brunette Milf Pees On Hardwood Floor (2016)
b0e41c93ca47dc317c821e8591c5b2a6.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Aletta Ocean
Genres: BDSM

Our brunette milf Aletta Ocean pees on the hardwood floor in front of a fireplace. She�s been handcuffed by her hubby who loves fetish role plays just like she does. The pierced milf with blue eyes and an impressive 34B / 75C cleavage looks like a sinner, handcuffed directly in front of the fireplace and ready to be humiliated. She wears a sheer mini skirt, so we can get a glimpse of her trimmed cunny. Her ankles are tied up as well and she can�t wait for her mysterious lover to come back and grant her more freedom. Check out some sizzling hot closeups of that incredibly tasty twat! One piece of lingerie after the other comes off and once she reveals her stunning tits to our cameras, it�s time to free your boner and imagine sliding your dong in and out that tight love cave between her open thighs! That breath-taking bombshell sits down on the hardwood floor and bends forward. What a peach-like ass! This anus definitely needs some serious stuffing, right? Aletta lies on her back and spreads her endless legs wide open, before she starts peeing on the floor. Once her master comes back, she might have to lick it all up. Such a dirty little subby.

Duration: 14:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 864.7 MB
Download Aletta Ocean - Brunette Milf Pees On Hardwood Floor (2016)

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Fresh faced 18yr old southern girl Mattie Borders drilled deep by 10 inch BBC
36565d2d222a2f35aacd207923ed63a6.jpg

Year: 2015
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Studio: SB
Duration: 16 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: It is one thing to fantasize about 10 inch dick, it is an entirely different thing to be face to face with a massive black fuckstick with no hope of escape. Jack trains the back of her tender throat until Mattie's eyes bulge. She chokes and gasps, eyes watering with the strain. We are showing her exactly what it mean to be a fuckpuppet for our pleasure. We can't ignore the pert little bottom on the other end of this little slut, and after his dick has been properly worshipped Jack slams his monster cock home up to the base, as Mattie moans and whimpers. She takes her training well, let's see what else this eager pussy can handle.

Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 341.1 MB
Download Fresh faced 18yr old southern girl Mattie Borders drilled deep by 10 inch BBC

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

matfer2

A Standard Examination Oberschwester Demoniquie and Alexis Part One
cab687983130ac510ced3b2ef3d64ea0.jpg

Dressed in a black rubber catsuit, gloves, heavy rubber mask with a dildo on the head as well as integrated mouth condom, rubber strap on pants and high heel boots while Victoria is dressed a transparent rubber catsuit with open crotch and fitting mask as well as black high heels.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 10:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4967kbps
Audio: 84kbps

File size: 370.3 MB
Download A Standard Examination Oberschwester Demoniquie and Alexis Part One

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

The Four Rings - Cali Logan
e4757e867aed59ce15707d17d32a054f.jpg

I can't remember what she did to deserve her punishment, but I'm sure she deserved it. She started with a thick leather collar around her neck and four chains running to the floor; trapping her in the middle. Cali's hands are secured into leather mittens and connected behind her with her arms crossing in front. With even her legs chained together the position leaves her with no way to get comfortable. The chains ensured she couldn't even lay down and her to fidget for comfort. Before Cali could get too mouthy about her predicament however, I wrap a nice tight tape gag around her mouth. Now if I could only remember what she did so I know how long to leave her like this.

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1913kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 133.8 MB
Download The Four Rings - Cali Logan

Fileboom Premium Account