>>> Download <<< Alectrona

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Charlotte Vale
4906e41cba4637a53185e9715977364f.jpg

Studio: Fuckedandbound

Charlotte Vale loves to be fucked in bondage, to be flogged and handled roughly by her Master. So this is exactly what TJ Cummings is going to do to her. He starts with a solid spanking that turns her big round ass red. This makes Charlotte increasingly aroused, and she begs to be able to suck her Masters cock. TJ ties her down on her back with her legs pulled up and out and her arms crossed across her body in a strict choke position. With her cunt hungrily exposed, Charlotte is brutally fucked and screams in a mixture of agony and pleasure.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:51
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 891kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 278.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Charlotte Vale

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

matfer2

Deanna Dare's Stranger Submission
d8b0a8afa5484e7bed9e4e60cd8d91dd.jpg

Studio: Kink: Sex and Submission
Cast: Deanna Dare,Mr. Pete
Video language: English

Deanna Dare meets a stranger on a dark night and submits to bondage and rough sex. Quickly turned into a submissive slut, Deanna Dare is made to gag on cock and take it up the ass for the mysterious man.

Format: flv
Duration: 1:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1761kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 17.1 MB
>>> Download <<< Deanna Dare's Stranger Submission

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Laughter and Pain - Lystra
a3528a68b3a2e1a9f81e68fe154baf5c.jpg

Cast: Lystra
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture

Thick shackles, heavy bilbos, and the create a stark contrast to Lystra's willowy physique. her guileless face, and her wide eyes. PD establishes the theme very early. One foot for tickling, one foot for caning a euphemism for the blending of pain and pleasure as he draws Lystra into a spiral of sensory overload, a dark the severing of Self.

With bilbos and shackles bolted to a single thick beam, Lystra's bent over, straining her back. A cane smacks the sole of her foot. She is ordered not to flinch. Not to make a face. PD bargains with Lystra - one more stroke and he'll ease her position. She agrees, taking the bite of the cane with a little smile held tight upon her face. But after he releases her and she lies back in relief, he whips her cunt. And she writhes, trying to protect her pretty little pussy. But it's useless all this thrashing back and forth. Besides, PD's suddenly very kind and sweet. Touch yourself, he says. Rub yourself. And the cane beats her foot. Her fingertips slip back and forth over her pussy, at first hesitant then faster. She comes. The eroticism of misery.

With her legs spread by the shackles, he hoists her upward, off balance. The repeated slap of cane on flesh. Her face has frozen like a bleak landscape over which has been fastened a mask of smiles. She wants to please him. It's clear. She can learn anything to survive.

He staples a dildo to the beam. She's ordered to sit. Penetrated, she sucks plastic cock, fingering herself again. Then with metal locked around her waist and crotch, and a long wooden dildo inside of her, she's told to kneel. But it's impossible with that wooden thing coming out her cunt. As impossible as when she's lying on the floor and told to get up.

Now sitting on the with metal stocks at her neck and wrists, ankle stocks hold her legs open. He gently spreads her labia and ass cheeks for maximum effect. And still, she mustn't frown from pain. Little Lystra's getting weak, flailing. A vibrator adds to the brew. And he canes her ass. She explodes in orgiastic . He ramps up the vibrator, pushing it deeper into her pussy. Shuddering.

Format: avi
Duration: 31:06
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 885kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 230.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Laughter and Pain - Lystra

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Lynn Pops on the Sybian - HD 720p
c6c024fe1ec4c7527ff26800a069317c.jpg

Lynn Pops is a sexy blonde fetish model who wanted to experience the Sybian vibrator, and was excited to see what it's all about. She got on for a ride and immediately began to respond. Within a few seconds began to orgasm. This was only the first of the many she was to have, one right after the other, culminating with three major squirting orgasms. Lynn had never squirted that much in her life!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3276kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 175.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Lynn Pops on the Sybian - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Perfection
3d83f52176a5c951da4586bab24037ff.jpg

Studio: Slave Labor
Cast: Madison Young
Genres: Bondage, Spanking, Torture

Hunter Rhodes buys a slave at auction, but finds out shortly thereafter that he did not get his monies worth! She was advertised as trained, but she can't even polish his boots right... so he takes her to the self-assured, calculating renowed slave trainer, Richard Stoutheart. After Hunter drops her off for training, the fun begins...
It's complete with military-style interrogation and plenty of clothespins and clamps... not to mention some much needed humiliation and unconventional penetration. There is never a dull moment. One of the most arousing scenes has slave Madison placed in a puppy cage and compelled to polish her Master's boots while being fucked with a dildo- into a series of screaming orgasms, what a distraction! What a way to get those unpleasant chores done!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:17:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 694.1 MB
>>> Download <<< Perfection

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

No Pleasure Without Pain - Slave Training Kate England Day 1
9f9445e6aa160114711918d42fb87c23.jpg

Studio: Kink: The Training of O
Cast: Kate England,Tommy Pistol

No good slave would want to receive pleasure without taking a little pain first and that's exactly the lesson Kate England is taught in her first day of submissive slave training. Our slut in training is bound in tight bondage and given a good beating before being reward with a hard cock up her ass. This day's training is full of brutal bondage, corporal punishment, gagging blowjobs, and hardcore anal fucking.

Format: flv
Duration: 1:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1737kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 20.3 MB
>>> Download <<< No Pleasure Without Pain - Slave Training Kate England Day 1

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Bikini Bound!
cdb191218ad5d02e16b8b275381f027c.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Rachel Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Damsel In Distress, Bikini, Barefoot, Topless, Struggling, Hand Gagged, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Gagged Women, Topless, Ball Gagged, Tape Gagged, Hogtied

When I saw Rachel as part of the bikini team handing out at the local bar, I KNEW I had to make her mine, and now I have! Clad only in her tiny bikini and plenty of rope, the poor girl fought to make herself heard underneath my hand gag as I told my buddy about my prize, but all she could muster was a series of muffled frustrated grunts. When I popped a big fat ball gag into her mouth, stretching her jaw to painful degrees, she really became upset! Thrashing about the room, she provided quite a show as she fought to get free, but the sight of her nearly nude body and frantically wiggling ass, her long legs kicking as they tried to dislodge the ropes, only made me more excited. However, since I had things to do and wanted to make sure she wasn't going anywhere, I needed to make her bondage more secure. The ball gag wasn't keeping her very quiet, but a large, squishy packed roughly into her mouth along with plenty of tape to seal her face shut did the job nicely! Wrapping more tape around her head, I use the sticky anchoring point to secure a rope to her skull, then pulled her head back until her neck was ready to break, locking the rope off to her sexy bare feet! There was no possible way for her to escape now! After leaving her to struggle feebly, I decided it was time to get a better look at my new plaything. Her bikini top untied and hanging down, exposing her lovely breasts, I became even more convinced I had made the right decision when I snatched her from the bar! I love the way the big fat ball looked when it was stretching her mouth open, so I replace it and begin to bind the poor girl so tightly she could not even move! Now, with all possibility of escape removed, she can only lay there moaning and enduring the horrendously tight bondage and nasty arch that bends her body like a pretzel. She can only hope I am a merciful new master!

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 851.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Bikini Bound!

Fileboom Premium Account