BDSM > > Bondage > Humiliation

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The ghosts get their
12dfbb42765d3753655fb46c4e5bf9ef.jpg

The ghosts get their revenge by stretching her ass and pussy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:17
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 791kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 338.5 MB
>>> Download <<< The ghosts get their

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Society SM - 29 Oct, 2016 - Anxious in Bondage
22494c5dc94d81abc1f9d2fbc5638fc9.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Society SM
Cast: Alex Blake
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture
Video language: English

Angel faced babes in bondage always draw a crowd, and this angel faced babe has quite a body too, and an amazing pink pussy that seems entirely brand new in appearance...Sweet eighteen year old, Alex Blake has never faced being bound and helpless before, and it shows...especially on her face...She seems to have been born into a sexually submissive personna, and we prove that on this day...She knows her place, she knows what she is here for, and it excites her, and scares her, as it should...This type of beauty is rare....controlling and contorting it was my pleasure.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2619kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 765.1 MB
>>> Download <<< Society SM - 29 Oct, 2016 - Anxious in Bondage

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Hot Blonde Squealer in Intense Orgasm Overload
0cd01b83cc18826cc0e3642b5c6e5c05.jpg

Studio: Kink: Hogtied
Cast: Ashley Lane

All natural beauty Ashley Lane is an up and coming starlet that loves bondage and rough sex. I test her with a standing bondage orgasm that morphs into a flying inverted hogtie with a vibe tied deep into her pussy. What is left is a hanging, spasming hogtied female that goes on and on as long as she likes.

Her pussy is supper sensitive and every time her clit is touched she squeals like a sorority girl. So, naturally, I immobilized her with her legs splayed open and her labia clamped to expose that tender nub of femme flesh, and I go to town on it. The result is something you really have to see to believe. Enjoy this amazing bondage shoot with the lovely Ashley Lane.

Format: flv
Duration: 1:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1747kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 14.9 MB
>>> Download <<< Hot Blonde Squealer in Intense Orgasm Overload

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

The Truth About Part 1
04cf1d395d3dddb317272eb099f3c632.jpg

Release Year: 2017

Performer of the Year Bobbi Star is the enigmatic. Now fully committed to her life of submission, she accepts every erotic dare and every wet, willing partner her lover chooses. When an old lover returns to the inner circle and a newer slave enters the scene, O's obedience is once again put to the test. But is the slave... or is she the master?

Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:20
Video: 624x352, XviD, 997kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 696.7 MB
>>> Download <<< The Truth About Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Canvas
26f5532f2607a63602c51a45e35f8ee0.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Tricia Oaks, friend Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Tricia Oaks has already used her body as a canvas for beautiful tattoos but friend Dee is going to turn her into a work of bondage art. Tricia is just flexible enough to bend into some interesting and accessible positions. SD is going to add accents with ropes and whips. Tricia is going to scream all through the creative process, but if anything it just encourages friend Dee. It lets her make absolutely certain that when she is done, the memory of her work will live on, especially for the subject.

Duration: 43:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1401kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 484.9 MB
>>> Download <<< Canvas

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Jolie Rain's Test - Part 2
0c42ed3cb727226e43ad1b0667d4a622.jpg

Cast: Jolie Rain
Genres: BDSM

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Jolie's neckrope and leave her seated to get a gag. When I return, I grab her by her hair and order her to open her mouth wide. Yes, I believe the ball gag I have selected will indeed fit. It takes a little nudging, but finally slips in nicely... Perfect fit! It is then strapped in tight. Jolie's bountiful tits are bound next. I remove her ball gag. Jolie is quite thankful as she stretches her jaw after I remove it. I, of course, can't resist slapping and groping her tits, after they are tightly tied. I the turn my attention back to her legs. I thoroughly bind her legs below her knees. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 13:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 306.9 MB
>>> Download <<< Jolie Rain's Test - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Girlfriends For The Day: Pain Slut Delightfully Electro Tormented
04eabbfd84cf5b5cc3b8b912bbf4f8bf.jpg

Studio: Kink: Electrosluts
Cast: Pink,Aiden Starr

Pain slut Pink finally gets to play with her secret domme crush Aiden Starr on Electrosluts.com! Aiden sweetly brutalizes Pink with bondage, zapping, e-stim sticky pads, and electrified dildo fucking before she sits on her face using her as her human sex toy!

Format: flv
Duration: 1:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1750kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 13.7 MB
>>> Download <<< Girlfriends For The Day: Pain Slut Delightfully Electro Tormented

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Lily Lane - Whos the best Alt performer in the industry? We think its Lilly Lane! (2017)
1037a6d471949e4d4997ade53ed50ad6.jpg

Cast: Lily Lane
Genres: BDSM

Lily Lane is one of the best Alt performers out there, and this girl lets us destroy her, so there's that!
We put Lily in our favorite, "you're going to get fucked up" position! Most people do not realize how hard it is get your face fucked upside down. Not just fucked, but brutally fucked. Most girls won't even do it. But here we have Lily taking it, and getting her pussy pounded into several screaming orgasms! All the spit from the throat ends up running into the nose, the eyes, the hair, it's messy and beautiful! The girl can barely breath after a few minutes from all the spit covering her. That's what make Sexaully Broken special, we have so many way to destroy a girl.

Duration: 10:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 579.4 MB
>>> Download <<< Lily Lane - Whos the best Alt performer in the industry? We think its Lilly Lane! (2017)

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Pain is Pleasure
8b721d0374e963dd45b69500f7d08ef5.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Mei Mara, friend Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Mei is into it all and the more brutal the better. She knows that pleasure is meaningless without the pain to go with it. She does not just want to please friend Dee. She wants friend Dee to be able to revel in it all. Every time Mei recoils from the pain, every time she cries out for more or for mercy, it is all for friend Dee to enjoy. There is no promise of rewards, just a chance to make her new mistress happy.

Duration: 53:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 606.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Pain is Pleasure

Fileboom Premium Account