BDSM > > Bondage > Humiliation

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Tough Ass Bitch and the Electro Queen
0b741021d787494dc7867a13a0d1e3d3.jpg

Cast: Daisy Ducati ,Bella Rossi
Genres: Electrical Play ,Curvy ,Femdom ,other hair color ,Corporal Punishment ,Big Tits ,shaped ,Dominatrix ,shaved ,Lesbian
Video language: English

Daisy Ducati dominates tough slut, Bella Rossi with dynamic suspension bondage, the violet wand, zapper, samurai, tens unit sticky pads and electrified dick on a stick! Daisy demands to be serviced with satisfying static charged pussy licking!

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

>>> Download <<< Tough Ass Bitch and the Electro Queen

Emma Green - Into the blue
1ed517ba622abae94403fe2b52d66aa0.jpg

All of a sudden, all of the famous UK tv stars want to try rope bondage! The gorgeous Emma Green must have sent 5 emails asking if she could come over!! Well, alright then. I tied her in blue ropes showing off her incredible natural boobs, and she ended up on her stomach, knees and ankles tightly bound in blue. Emma loved it! She will definitely be back for more!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 174.1 MB

>>> Download <<< Emma Green - Into the blue

KinkyCore - Video 742
30459ad8180a7e5c6d74c7a679912566.jpg

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

Next, we have Nicole strung up in a side suspension that allows us to see all of the action, especially when he slides his cock deep in her ass.

Duration: 31:49
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2755kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 672.2 MB

>>> Download <<< KinkyCore - Video 742

InfernalRestraints Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane
a03666f5d74c83ffdf77817751d11a8b.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Threesome, Hardcore, All Sex

Pepper Channing, Alice Vicks, and Tasha "Kentucky" Dockery are transported from Largefield Penitentiary to our remote farm location. They are told it's for a special work detail, but it soon becomes obvious we have other motives.

Duration: 26:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7253kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

>>> Download <<< InfernalRestraints Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane

Married to the Mob
f1ec67846d0f116910efcfe00ce2b042.jpg

Cast: Mr. Pete ,Jada Stevens ,Mark Davis
Genres: Domination ,Vaginal Penetration ,Brunette ,BDSM ,brunet ,Squirting ,Stud ,Rough Sex ,Blowjob ,Submission

Jada Stevens lives in an inescapable relationship with a mobster who tracks her down and sets her up for adultery. She is captured, dominated and sexually punished in bondage by Mark Davis and Mr. Pete. Includes deep anal, squirting orgasms, deep throat, rough sex and bound double penetration!

Duration: 54:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

>>> Download <<< Married to the Mob

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

KinkyCore - Video 741
d49dcdb8a0cb2005028eec94ccc02375.jpg

The finale is when there is heavy breath play during the final orgasms of the day, pushing her over the edge.

Duration: 24:48
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2747kbps

File size: 522.0 MB

>>> Download <<< KinkyCore - Video 741

Dani Made an Example Of
fd8ba74864642a27f127432a004a62b9.jpg

Dani and another young lady are in Jail. They are both cuffed and leg ironed seated in metal chairs. dani is trying to get out of the cuffs and causing a disturbance. Officer Cain has seen it before. One prisoner provokes the others and the next thing you know you have a riot on your hands. He knows that the best solution is to take care of the problem promptly. He walks into the jail and ties a rope around dani's neck. The other prisoner is stunned and hysterical. Bigger jails have separate areas where they can segregate the prisoners, but this is a small jail and officer Cain must improvise. He decides to make an example of dani to deter the other prisoners from following her lead. He ties her neck rope overhead nice and tight. He leaves her for a bit before returning. He removes her skirt and rips off her blouse. He adds rope around her ankles, but takes time to grope and slap her ass. Next he ties her elbows together before adding more rope above and below her tits. The other prisoner is shocked at what she is seeing and keeps making unwanted comments. Office Cain ball gags dani and then threatens the other prisoner with a ballgag as well. More rope is added around her waist before she is made to get on the floor. He ties her waist rope over head so as her waist is about a foot off the floor. Then a crotchrope is added and tied off overhead. danis does her best to relieve pressure on the crotchrope by keeping weight on her forearms and feet. Officer Cain ties the ropes around her ankles off to the cell bars, forcing her legs apart. He tells the other prisoner that she shall remain a floor decoration for a couple of hours. After a while Office Cain adds clover clamps to dani's nipples and ties them back. The clip ends a little over a minute later.

Duration: 27:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

>>> Download <<< Dani Made an Example Of

Mania
495797d99f3fb0c158762b46673de808.jpg

Release Year: 2024

That's how it goes when our model is a such a dedicated pain slut...

Duration: 31:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4530kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

>>> Download <<< Mania

KinkyCore - Video 760
a46c5f3b9880bb16920e4fd4617564da.jpg

The flogger turns her flesh a bright shade of red before applying vicious nipple clamps and pulling them tight. The pain continues under his massive hand as it comes down on her torso over and over again.

Duration: 35:53
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2761kbps

File size: 759.1 MB

>>> Download <<< KinkyCore - Video 760

Emma Green and Kaitlin Grey - blue and white
2d9177eb358f2014e98de445e40f7837.jpg

Big boobed page 3 models always seem to come in pairs! So that's 4 boobs in one update! Emma Green and Kaitlin Grey already have colourful names, but we decided to use different colours on them. Blue and white, with matching tight ballgags! Well, we switched the gag colours for fun, but these girls really appreciated their new bras! Very supporting! And the gags? Well, gags don't stop them from kissing! So much fun!

Duration: 5:11
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps

File size: 450.6 MB

>>> Download <<< Emma Green and Kaitlin Grey - blue and white

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Cherry Picking part 2
adeb422c44864a82e597ff42e3861e88.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator

Cherry has been through some rough treatment already. Her breasts are showing the bruises. Her body has been contorted and strained in several difficult positions. What is to come is way worse.

Duration: 27:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

>>> Download <<< Cherry Picking part 2

Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3
021719e8c34a13133d9462f9d339dc4f.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Adara can move around and find the most comfortable position on the wooden wedge, so I take some of that movement away when I tie her ankles back and apart. I then leave her to endure the cookie cutter. She moans and writhes on the horse for some time before JJ arrives, but it's not to help her. JJ hates thieves as much as I do and just wanted to help with torturing Adara, or at the very least watch. She plays with Adara for a while, before I come back to clamp her nipples. JJ runs a rope through them, but I remove it and tie them off at the front of the horse with thin twine, which pulls her forward, making Adara's ride even more uncomfortable. Another rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and pulled to the back wall. Now Adara really can't adjust herself at all. I remove her gag. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2961kbps

File size: 383.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3

India Summer Electro-Fisted & Samurai-Fucked!
b0b49ba9889a1f3d05f30603e743d756.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Cast: India Summer, Lea Lexis
Genres: BDSM, Electric, Bondage, Domination, Lesbians

Lea Lexis turns up the electricity and turns up the heat in this intense electrosex update. Hardbodied brunette India Summer is bound on the bed, pussy exposed and waiting. Lea wraps conductive rubber around her fingers and hand, so that her entire hand is electrified. She begins to finger India, just teasing her with that pulsing current until her pussy is soaked. Lea plunges her electrified fist into that wet cunt, sending shock waves through India with every orgasm. But electro-fisting is not enough for this electrocunt, she needs more and more electricity. She takes the samurai deep, with the current turned way up, until she squirts and cums and cums some more. Once she has that electricity turned up inside her pussy, India can't control herself - it becomes a nonstop orgasm for this depraved electroslut!!!

Duration: 29:55

File size: 1.1 GB

>>> Download <<< India Summer Electro-Fisted & Samurai-Fucked!

WhippedAss - Lorelei Lee, Hollie Stevens and Isis Love
0d893db2827cae6c2a6f50e1f732ef5e.jpg

Studio: WhippedAss

She has mentioned on numerous occasions that she would certainly prefer to be whipped than to have to helplessly come over and over and over. And she is quite helpless.

Duration: 58:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 697.3 MB

>>> Download <<< WhippedAss - Lorelei Lee, Hollie Stevens and Isis Love

Dina Ket - tiny HuCow pet
8aff2f369c7994405ef5ce58e4180b84.jpg

Remember slender teen Dina Ket? She ended up in the barn at some point, and while she doesn't have huge udders, she does have very long nipples for her age. Which is always a very good reason to keep a HuCow around. Nipples with a lot of potential are quite rare, so the farmer is interested to see if they will stretch and grow even more. Dina is very playful, she loves pet play and being kept in a cage. The farmer rewarded her with a cute fox tail butt plug, which makes her even more playful. Today, Dina is going on the milking bed though. She might not like it, but she will be free to play again after this session!

Duration: 10:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14700kbps

>>> Download <<< Dina Ket - tiny HuCow pet

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

BondageCafe - Cherie DeVille - Interview
b5688ed71ae5bc5bd6399cc86935a53a.jpg

Studio: BondageCafe

This is just another of those very sexy sets of Angela as she struggles and moans. From a cinetography point of view, one of the shots in...

Duration: 25:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 932.9 MB

>>> Download <<< BondageCafe - Cherie DeVille - Interview

Good Slut Part 1
f08c7b98ae0f429c15e1d055dab66997.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: 412, Intersec Crew, Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

RealTimeBondage is all about streaming the intense fantasies of our members and the beautiful sluts that fulfill them. 412 recounts the kinds of filthy dreams she has when she masturbates and plays with her own clit until her pussy is dripping wet.

Duration: 41:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 467.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Good Slut Part 1

BrokeStraightBoys - Liam Addison Takes Connor Taylor's Big Cock
cd173be0b199b916d378f36da410ec31.jpg

Liam and Connor begin with playing the age-old teen game - Spin-the-Bottle, Truth or Dare edition! The bottle lands on Liam first, daring Connor to lick his nipple. Then Connor dares Liam to take of his shorts. Again, Liam gets the bottle, dared to put his dick in Connor's mouth.
Yet again, Liam must do as Connor says - daring him to get naked. Another dare for Connor leads him to kiss Liam, distracting themselves entirely from the fame. They begin kissing gently, in short spurts before abandoning the game altogether and laying next to each other at the head of the bed. Liam's cock is out and Connor bends over to take it in his mouth. Liam makes a big, heavy sigh as he feels Connors mouth fucking him. "Damn" is his only audible reaction.
Connor's head bobs up and down on Liam's cock, deepthroating him between breaths. Getting eager to earn his paycheck, Liam bends over and insists on his turn to pleasure Connor. Connor's cock hardens as he feels the straight boy's wet lips wrapped around him.
Positioned for full access, Liam moves his knees just right so Connor can eat out his ass. His face giving away his entire pleasure, Liam basks in the joy of Connor's wet tongue rimming his asshole. "I want to fuck that ass," Connor dictates, getting his cock ready and sliding it directly into Liam's hole. Steadily fucking him, he picks up force and speed until his dominance is on full display. "That feels so good," he reassures Liam as he pounds his ass harder.
Taking in in pleasure, Liam gently laughs between pumps, feeling the rise and fall adrenaline as Connor's fine cock slides in and out of him. Turning to his back, Liam takes Connor's cock again. His body shivers every time Connor pushes into him. The top places his hand on Liam's throat to gain full control of his movements, as his bottom tugs on his own cock mixed with the pleasure of a full ass.
Both boys begin to cry, "yes" at the same time, indicating they are each close to their orgasmic goals. As Connor keeps fucking Liam, the straight boy's eyes roll to the back of his head in excitement. Connor's raw fuck gets him so close. He pulls out and finishes himself onto Liam's stomach just as Liam's cum drips from his cock - both ending their teenage game as winners!

Duration: 16:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 582.0 MB

>>> Download <<< BrokeStraightBoys - Liam Addison Takes Connor Taylor's Big Cock

Alice Maze - Breeding (2024)
2739e7bc65a8160614ae21776c0cad6c.jpg

Cast: Alice Maze
Genres: BDSM

French Alice Maze has been put through a lot of examinations, like an anal tunnel plug, triple expansion testing, extreme sybian orgasms, and much more. She is also part of the Want-To-Be-A-Farmer program, where fans can come and milk her at the farm. Alice has been pumped and milked so many times. She even makes moo sounds when her sensitive nipples are tortured by the farmer. She seems ready for breeding! The farmer mounts her from behind and he finishes quickly. It seems Alice wanted more, but it will take a few hours for the farmer to be able to inseminate her again, so he places a bag over her head until he is ready for another round!

Duration: 10:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14703kbps

>>> Download <<< Alice Maze - Breeding (2024)

Zed in bed
2491a5533a3cc1db5d43826dec6aeb16.jpg

We do things like apply a brutal zipper clip and she screams in agony when we tear it off, but when we check between her thighs her pussy is dripping wet.

Duration: 14:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5143kbps

File size: 549.0 MB

>>> Download <<< Zed in bed

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 1
59cd234001f352aca9697c0ad5705ce6.jpg

Cherry is a woman who absolutely loves bondage. I ask her some questions before we start and find out just how much. She tells me the tighter the better... Just my kind of woman. I interview her a bit longer as I like her cute southern accent and before long she won't be saying anything, lol. I stop asking questions and leave cherry sitting on her stool. She gets a nervous look on her face as she waits for what's to come next. I walk up behind her and grab her by her hair and pull her to her feet. I tell her to put her arms behind her back and she seems excited to do so. I then start tying her upper body. I add ropes above and below her breasts as well as tying her arms behind her back. cherry loves the bondage... you can tell by the look on her face as she is being bound. I finally stop and take a break. I smack her ass, pull her hair and manhandle her a bit before I start adding more ropes. I add a Tight Crotchrope. I tie it off to a ring bolted to the floor in front of her. I then tie a rope to the back of her chest harness, and tie it off up high to a fence post behind her. I smack her ass and manhandle her a bit more. I ask her if she's ready to be gagged. The look on her face says it all, but she answers me anyway. I then make her ask me to gag her... she even says please. I shove the ballgag in her mouth and strap it in tight. I play with her a little more as I cut away her skirt. I then get more rope and start tying her legs. After her thighs are tied, I tie a rope from her chest harness to an overhead hard point. Now cherry is tied and is being pulled from all directions. I finish binding her crossed legs. cherry is standing with a crotchrope pulling her forward and down. A rope pulling her back and another pulling her straight up. Now I add a hairtie and then I tie it back, forcing her to look up. I now continue manhandling and smacking her ass as cherry moans into the huge gag. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor for a while as cherry enjoys her tight bondage. At the end of the clip I release her crotchrope and ungag her. I ask her if she's ready to be hogtied and she says "yes". This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 41:52

File size: 1.8 GB

>>> Download <<< Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 1

BondageCafe - Arielle Lane - Interview
85c5792bb5a371052397cc030f291cdf.jpg

You can hear the squeak of the leather as she struggles with all her might, trying to get her arms free. Jim kindly adds some nipple clamps and a blindfold to help keep her entertained....

Duration: 20:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 763.1 MB

>>> Download <<< BondageCafe - Arielle Lane - Interview

Darina Nikitina - shock collar fitness
1521edf6788f48192670336202d94c37.jpg

Fitness and a shock collar, don't try this at home! Well, unless you are Darina. Because she is one of the toughest girls we know. She can take hard shocks, and she will keep going. Because she loves fitness!

Duration: 7:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14670kbps

File size: 767.6 MB

>>> Download <<< Darina Nikitina - shock collar fitness

KinkyCore - Video 762
092195efa69d6080985bba003af6b5c6.jpg

Next, we get to witness a brutal suspension as it happens. Victoria begins bound and standing, and we see The Pope manipulate her body with rope until she is in a nasty predicament suspension.

Duration: 26:47
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2773kbps

File size: 568.9 MB

>>> Download <<< KinkyCore - Video 762

Daddy's Girl - 19 yr old Russian Cutie's House is Invaded by Officers
5498e0f006d82059b4f7080b1067e829.jpg

Cast: Markus Dupree ,Omar Galanti ,Steve Holmes ,Dorian ,Daikiri
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Athletic ,Facial ,big dick ,Blowbang ,Rough Sex ,slim ,Bondage ,Double Penetration ,Blowjob

19 year old Daikiri is sitting home alone, quietly reading a book. When two military officers come to her door to find her father who isn't home, they decide to take advantage of the opportunity to fuck is daughter in every hole she has. They even call over some friends to get in on the action! Struggle as she might, tiny Daikiri cannot escape the large men who surround her, and after they are done getting their cocks sucked, double penetrating her in the pussy and ass, and stealing her innocence, they leave her with a cum covered face and a note to her father, "Daddy's Girl."

Duration: 50:34

File size: 1.8 GB

>>> Download <<< Daddy's Girl - 19 yr old Russian Cutie's House is Invaded by Officers

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

KinkyCore - Video 761
d6b2531254a6544935959c0d8270d22a.jpg

A vibe eases the suffering, but only a little. In the final scene, Victoria is kneeling on a box, and her upper body is in tied to an up-line holding her in a partial suspension.

Duration: 19:34
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2698kbps

File size: 404.8 MB

>>> Download <<< KinkyCore - Video 761

Cherry Doll Caged - Part 1
ad93b0c5f3d5a69ec93f9d1a337b12cb.jpg

You hear a loud rumbling, and it's not long before Cherry appears in a cage on wheels. Cherry is bound and gagged with a huge red ball gag. She is tied to the cage in the back corner. A crotchrope pulls her hips forward, as it is tied off the the opposite corner of the cage. She's left for just a bit, but I soon remove the padlock from the cage and open the doors. Now we can get a better look at her. After a while I untie her from the cage and untie the crotchrope. I grab it and guide her out of the cage. I then untie her arms and re-tie them. I keep adding ropes, adding a chest harness as well. Once her upper body is thoroughly bound I manhandle and grope her for a while. I squeeze her tits and grab her by her hair as I pull her crotchrope tight. I spend some time smacking her ass as well. I make her step out of her skirt. I then tie her crotchrope overhead. Next, a rope is tied behind her and then tied off to the post behind her. Her hips are forced forward and up while her upper body is pulled back and down. Cherry Doll whimpers as she endures this strenuous position. I cut away at her sweater revealing her tits. I grope and slap them for a bit. She tries to get a little relief by arranging her feet forward and alternating. I take this away after I bind her legs together at the knees. I then bind her ankles, leaving about 3 or 4 inches of slack. I finally release her from her predicament, but that's only because I have another planned. I walk her over a few feet towards a cable stretched across the room. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 34:56

File size: 1.5 GB

>>> Download <<< Cherry Doll Caged - Part 1

Adara the Bad Roommate - Part 3
f826f8e96b122b80e621bf8ccc634625.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Although her attitude is better, I can tell that she is truly not sorry. She is still making excuses instead of taking responsibility for her actions. I quickly tire of the lies and insincerity spewing from her mouth, and in goes a cock gag. I shove it in all the way several times. Adara's eyes tear up and we hear her gag reflex. I am not into vomit, although I wouldn't be the one cleaning it up. She has gotten used to the nipple clamps that she has been wearing for quite some time now. I get quite the reaction when I remove them and give her nipples a little pinch afterwards. I continue making her bondage more stringent as I tie and cinch more rope around her tan tight body. I tie her hair and nose hook her as well. Her breathing gets heavy as she is ring gagged and her head is pulled back and tied off by her hair. I hung a plastic jug above her with a pin hole in the bottom. I start dumping the remains of the beer in the jug and let the stale warm beer drip on her face and body. Between the beer and her tied tits, the spring clamps slide off her left tit, but they clamp fine on her right tit. It's fun to just clamp one tit sometimes anyway. Her attitude seems to be improving! I still snip off her shiny satin panties and shove them in her mouth through her ring gag. It looks like Adara will be bound all night, but the beer will probably stop dripping on her face after a few hours.

Duration: 19:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps

File size: 436.2 MB

>>> Download <<< Adara the Bad Roommate - Part 3

Hucows - Alice Maze - Breeding Alice Maze
703c7ba17cc81a141d558166640cfdd8.jpg

French HuCow Alice Maze has been put through a lot of examinations, like an anal tunnel plug, triple expansion testing, extreme sybian orgasms, and much more. She is also part of the Want-To-Be-A-Farmer program, where fans can come and milk her at the farm. Alice has been pumped and milked so many times, she really turned into a HuCow. She even makes moo sounds when her sensitive nipples are tortured by the farmer. She seems ready for breeding! The farmer mounts her from behind and he finishes quickly. It seems Alice wanted more, but it will take a few hours for the farmer to be able to inseminate her again, so he places a bag over her head until he is ready for another round!

Duration: 10:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24734kbps
Audio: 148kbps

>>> Download <<< Hucows - Alice Maze - Breeding Alice Maze

BondageCafe - Arielle Lane and Randy Moore [jwv-0013]
b665b545e97a60a3ea96df67dd94982c.jpg

She's not very good at walking in those heels so she is pretty much stuck. She pushes and pulls trying to loosen the rope without much luck. Even the birds have to stop by and check out what's going on with poor Star.

Duration: 7:22
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4117kbps
Audio: 83kbps

File size: 226.9 MB

>>> Download <<< BondageCafe - Arielle Lane and Randy Moore [jwv-0013]

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Angel Cummings
40b94e23c03fb1b4f2d23fcfeb4880c7.jpg

Cast: Mr. Pete ,Angel Cummings
Genres: Stud ,Straight ,big dick ,fake boobs ,brunet ,Domination ,Role Play ,BDSM ,19-Year-Old ,Submission

Angel Cummings is a hot little 19 year old with perfect natural large breasts. Mr. Pete takes his new slut out of her cage and treats her like a piece of meat. In bondage, Angel gives up all control and get fucked hard. This is a great bondage sex scene!

Duration: 53:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

>>> Download <<< Angel Cummings

Bella Rossi Pain is Love, part 4
4fff9c8b49bd5ea8016d3818f531775a.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Bella Rossi Jack Hammer Elise Graves Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Pissing, Group, Hardcore, Domination, Toys

It's a bit of old fashioned humiliation, having her crawl around on all fours like a dog. We tried to give her a nice pair of bells for her collar but we found that they fit much better on her nipples and pussy.

Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 108kbps

>>> Download <<< Bella Rossi Pain is Love, part 4

Punish my 19yo Ass
38d20879160b1bd080e16c7c6961c55b.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation

Special treat today, dear members! We've taken our most popular scene ever and completely re-edited and remastered it to create a 20% longer super cut! In this scene, Dr. Mercies and Anastasia did a little roleplay, pretending to cross paths outside. Bratty Anastasia needed a very hard punishment, with brutal assfucking and harsh, soapy face fucking, so that's what she got... in the Assylum bathroom. There's plenty of painal, ass to mouth, deep ass eating, and face slapping too. Enjoy.

Duration: 1:04:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2443kbps
Audio: 121kbps

>>> Download <<< Punish my 19yo Ass

KinkyCore - Video 736
ff1176d7a558e673844ec74ad7473dae.jpg

She begins upside down in an ankle suspension with her wrists bound and chained to the floor, stretching her out.

Duration: 25:04
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2787kbps

File size: 535.2 MB

>>> Download <<< KinkyCore - Video 736

Princess Donna's Birthday Bash Part 1 new bdsm porn videos
13660e934586c84f84c46adc733dbcca.jpg

Cast: Remy LaCroix
Genres: BDSM, Public, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, shaved, Slapping, Spanking, Straight, Sub, Submission, switch, Vaginal Penetration, Voyeur, white, Zapper

Princess Donna throws a party in style with plenty of hot people around to suck and fuck for her entertainment!!! Don't miss the chance to see Remy LaCroix and her perfect ass pounded and Princess Donna sucking her juices off James Deen's cock!

Duration: 53:42

>>> Download <<< Princess Donna's Birthday Bash Part 1 new bdsm porn videos

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

KinkyCore - Video 750
47389d584fd7114010f523809a09a42a.jpg

Once she has had enough, her pussy is filled with a dildo that fucks her into multiple orgasms.

Duration: 18:42
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2742kbps

File size: 392.8 MB

>>> Download <<< KinkyCore - Video 750

KinkyCore - Video 759
edeb21d651089525f97c10656bbda343.jpg

Victoria begins face up, legs spread wide, and arms pulled above her head to render her completely helpless.

Duration: 31:16
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2711kbps

File size: 650.0 MB

>>> Download <<< KinkyCore - Video 759

Chrissina Lovegag
6358e0899f9f392ea1af0fb692217b91.jpg

It's a shock for the Lawyer Chrissina... the buxom gurl got a call in her office and got the info that one of her past jailed criminals has fleed from jail. She goes as quick as possible home to work out a plan for the police to find the dangerous man soon. But her search will have a quicker end as she would like... As she works on her PC, she realizes a strange noise. When she goes through her flat, she suddenly got attacked from behind and knocked out. Some time later she wakes up slowly. But something is wrong... she can't move her body and something really big and tight is wrapped arround her head and over her fullstuffed mouth. As she got all her consiciouness back, she realizes shocked that she's totaly and effective tied up and massive tapegagged! Additionally she's tied to a small stool on what she sits and her tied up legs are connected by a chain with her livingroom table. Also her huge boobs are exposed! Before she can try all her might to struggle free, a sound makes her attentive to a laptop. A voice message is playing and she definetly knows whos... the escaped criminal! He tells her that he takes now revenge on her and had left a nice gift for her. When the captured Chrissina looks arround, she see a timebomb hanging on a rope from the roof. As the message ends, she start to panic and try to come free. But her captor did a too good restraining job on the buxom bound and gagged lawyer. Desperate and afraid of , she struggles and moans as loud as she can for her life. But she's alone in the house and her time runs slow but merciless out... second for second!

Duration: 21:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3059kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 502.2 MB

>>> Download <<< Chrissina Lovegag

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

The Training of Dana DeArmond, Day Three
7b8af83b108424e17fdc3bdf93e6fd56.jpg

Cast: Dana DeArmond ,Julie Night
Genres: Bondage ,Discipline ,Gimp ,Rope Bondage ,Female Slave ,shaved ,Anal ,Gag ,toned ,Chains

Dana's name and fame are still stripped from her and we refer to her as Number Nine for the entire week. Trainee Number Nine is paired up with Training of O graduate Julie Night to provide an example of one style of slavehood, and the two are started out clamped together and whipped to teach the slut the value of teamwork and composure.
The two are marched off and worked through several presentation exercises, and Dana again feels what it is like to see another take her punishments for her.
Number Nine is double penetrated with a dildo gag and a hard cock and taught to make herself completely available for use. Her homework is reviewed as she shares cock with her slave sister, and the two of them are covered in a load of hot come and sent to their quarters for the evening.

Duration: 1:13:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

>>> Download <<< The Training of Dana DeArmond, Day Three

BondageCafe - Christina Carter and Mary Jane [jwv-0014]
1528a56408b5f38e819d4e1ec3976749.jpg

2" straps pull her elbows tightly together, and then her neck is tied down to her feet, bringing her into a tight little ball. Just the perfect position for a little tickling of her sensitive stocking feet.

Duration: 17:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3274kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 430.2 MB

>>> Download <<< BondageCafe - Christina Carter and Mary Jane [jwv-0014]

Coxy is back for more shocks
37ae6b6e894b93dc2d9ac484742743fc.jpg

She said she wouldn't do it again. But here she is: Coxy decided to go for another shock collar challenge! How did she do this time?

Duration: 6:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14716kbps

File size: 663.4 MB

>>> Download <<< Coxy is back for more shocks

Elise Graves & Ruby - Elise Bound (Scene) 4K
7c62fd5b0b45a049beeac790342282f2.jpg

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the very first time!

Duration: 12:19
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14670kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

>>> Download <<< Elise Graves & Ruby - Elise Bound (Scene) 4K

KinkyCore - Video 756
3b698c8fbd967c47070456e053de64fc.jpg

In the final position, Vanessa is face down and ass up with her wrists and ankles in restraints.

Duration: 24:59
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps

File size: 524.0 MB

>>> Download <<< KinkyCore - Video 756

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Denise hates tied boobs
add285e6fe8570c6885c5d17c7673984.jpg

18 year old Denise hates having her boobs tied. But they are so tieable! Those natural big boobs are just perfect wrapped in rope! We gagged her with a 2 inch gag, and tied her arms behind her. Denise tries to shake the ropes off her boobs, but that's not going to work. She seems angry! Let's sit back and enjoy the show!

Duration: 4:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14520kbps

File size: 431.9 MB

>>> Download <<< Denise hates tied boobs

KinkyCore - Video 745
e89d3bce3d68ae12d1d2648e5313174f.jpg

Breath play, torment, and all of the ass fucking she can handle. The day concludes with a happy slut, who has been freshly ass fucked and glowing from the experience.

Duration: 27:50
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2742kbps

File size: 584.9 MB

>>> Download <<< KinkyCore - Video 745

Bottoms Up
10442568d387c416b554bd0eff2bfc97.jpg

Cute busty sexy girl Jewell Marceau represents her movies, filled with BDSM torture, spanking, whipping, bondage, tits squeezing and other BDSM stuff. She can act as a slave girl and, also, as a cruel mistress, so you can delight with variety of her BDSM skills.
Jewell Marceau is studying feverishly for her upcoming nursing exams. Her roommate Karrlie Dawn is nothing but a loud nuisance, so Jewell has decided she will shut Karrlie up good and quiet in her own devious way. Karrlie is shocked and humiliated when Jewell pulls out her bundles of rope, gags, bag, butt plug, and strap-on from her toy bag! After several , a spanking, and an ass fucking Karrlie finally finds herself worn out and successfully quiet. Finally satisfied, Jewell seems quite pleased at how persuasive her dirty work turned out to be and continues with her studies in peaceful silence!

Duration: 1:30:30
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 792.1 MB

>>> Download <<< Bottoms Up

Dina Ket - reverse prayer
e0fde780faf6471a3219e544789f74a6.jpg

New girl Dina Ket is slender! Will she be able to do a reverse prayer? She is so cute, doing her best to look perfect with her makeup and earrings and lingerie, when we just strapped a bit gag on her. It does go nicely with her earrings, we will admit. Dina managed a reverse prayer, as we hoped, and she was a bit confused. She had never been tied up like this before, it is a strange feeling! She started drooling and sticking out her tongue, but her struggles couldn't get her free of the ropes holding her long arms in this extreme position!

Duration: 4:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14578kbps

File size: 518.8 MB

>>> Download <<< Dina Ket - reverse prayer

Prepare
ccfb2f82c7f4848eb8e16a9843f6f2ee.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator

Dia Zerva is going to be asked to perform later tonight at a party. To prepare she's got to run through the routine she's been taught. However, despite how sexy she is her form needs a lot of work. For one thing her figure four is terrible. She's tied into the figure four position on the pole. She hangs down with her legs tied up in the air. The pain and strain of the position helps remind her of how she'll need to perform at the party. To make sure she's well stretched for her splits she's tied above a violet wand. If she doesn't want to get a painful shock in her sensitive bits she's going to have to hold herself off of it. She's a fit lady, but it takes all over her strength.

Duration: 51:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2709kbps

>>> Download <<< Prepare

Fileboom Premium Account