BDSM > > Bondage > Humiliation

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Dyspnea
257b22b67f47b0d5dd4f4a07c2f1dd48.jpg

Cast: Vespa, Chuck
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubbe
Video language: English

When you finally, finally give yourself over to the ultimate pleasure, you know that the musky sweat of your passion will mix perfectly with the sharp odor of your latex garment.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:33
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8787kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

>>> Download <<< Dyspnea

Nipse
1d65885886ba8f992978f6ca4fed57cb.jpg

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sasha
Genres: BDSM, Fixation, Whipping, Vibro, Clamps, Gag

One of the more frightening things about being a model for one of our videos is the feeling you get when one of the handlers is walking toward you carrying some device meant for torment. Possibly the only thing scarier is what Sasha, our model for today, is experiencing. Sasha has a leather hood on over her head so she can't see anything at all. All she gets is the muffled sound of footsteps moving toward her as she is left to wonder what agony awaits her next.
Matt Williams has her shackled down to a metal pole, her legs out in front of her and her body leaned all the way back. He covers the nose holes in her hood with a strip of tape to make it harder for her to breathe, so that everything he does to her will be that much more frightening. She sits there in the darkness and suspense, breathless, as he flogs her tits and her stomach. She flinches from the sound of the tails moving through the air. Her body starts to turn red, not that she can tell at all except that with each lash the next one hurts a little bit more.
He walks away from her, removing the tape from her hood and letting her body have a few seconds rest, but a few seconds is all she is going to get. Even as he leaves her, she is shaking and panting, her body quivering in pain and anticipation. That body starts to full-on shake when she hears the sound that every submissive fears, the crackling of electricity at the end of a cattle prod. Matt shocks her nipples, perking them up, then he shocks her pussy. It is as if her body is being jump started. She squirms and shrieks, unable to control herself, never knowing when or where the next zap will come.

Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

>>> Download <<< Nipse

Jay Edwards - Breaking Brooke
c9c99c70ff0c15cf0c32cc6e19657976.jpg

Release Year: 2024

Exotic Brooke struggles as Jay paws at her stunning body, grabbing her flesh, picking her up, bending her over and having his way with her. Her elbows are bound together, a fat white ballgag fills her mouth and tight ropes surround her pretty pussy. Onscreen, her perky nipples are crushed with clover clamps, her shapely legs are tied far apart and her big ballgag is sealed in with sticky duct tape. Kneeling on one leg, Brooke is bound between the wall and a post, her elbows welded together and a big red ballgag strapped into her mouth. Jay roughly tweaks her gorgeous nipples before clamping them with clothespins and re-gagging her with a heavy leather gag. Next, the dark-haired beauty is shoulder-carried into another room where she is toyed with at length.

Format: real
Duration: 1:09:40
Video: 600x336, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 352.2 MB

>>> Download <<< Jay Edwards - Breaking Brooke

Sydney Hale - Viscious Chair Tie
3bb987a570b4f0bdeea6b90ad93f0e54.jpg

Sydney thought e utra-tight ropes couldn't get any worse, the gag, nose-hook and panty-hood proved her wrong.

Duration: 3:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 129.2 MB

>>> Download <<< Sydney Hale - Viscious Chair Tie

Infernalrestraints Squirting Fountain Featuring Niki Nymph
bb34ff772e1cb32520d0e412274db267.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Niki Nymph
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

When cumming makes you squirt a river you have to expect that someone like PD is going to manipulate that fact for his own pleasure. He enjoys making women like Niki Nymph suffer for him.

Duration: 56:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 638.8 MB

>>> Download <<< Infernalrestraints Squirting Fountain Featuring Niki Nymph

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Amber At Last
031b538e73603d0991a33176fc6ccca3.jpg

Cast: Amber Rayne
Genres: Straight ,Handler ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,Domination ,Pain ,Brunette ,Muscle ,Fingering

For the grand finale of Amber's live show, she is drug out of a cage, led around by her hair, and affixed spread eagle to the ground with metal restraints drilled into the floor around her wrists, ankles, and neck. "Looks like we are ready for some fun," a member types. Her nubile body stretched taut only emphasizes her incredible physique and amazing nipples.
JP takes full advantage of her predicament. Her breasts are flogged with a nasty and stingy flogger. Her thigh muscles bulge in response to a lot of attention. She can't breathe because the sting is intense. JP administers more onto her inner thighs. He takes his foot and jams it on her pussy while he flogs her cunt. There is no escape.
Another flogger is selected as JP coats her entire body with its pain. JP mentioned his favorite part to cane is the shins. Apparently this is a new sensation for Amber and her response is quite vocal. Isis thinks she is whining too much and joins the action dishing out a nice side of flogging on her ribs, chest, and abdomen to give Amber perspective on what real pain is. Got to love teamwork. That however is only a small taste of what the two sadists care to dish out. JP massages her pressure points under her arms while Isis tickles her. Amber seems to not be able to decide what is worse - ticking or caning.
Isis muses and wonders where else can they get her body pink. JP decides her arms and calves are a good location. Isis wants to see her body glisten and rubs Amber down with oil. JP says "not very many people can pull this off so pay attention." JP and Isis come in with wax dripping it all over Amber's body. She thanks them as the wax drips all over her in heat waves of sheets and drips. Her abs contract as the wax is layered over her tight thin oiled body. Into her armpits, onto her tongue, she can't hide. All she can utter is "oh my goodness."
JP comes after her, fingering her cunt and a vibrator on her clit. Amber is given 30 seconds to cum but she has to count up to her orgasm. JP mercilessly pounds her tight cunt with his long fingers and as she reaches her 30 count JP encourages her with "Come on Whore." She explodes in a hot fury, cumming hard and thanks him for her orgasm, quivering and twitching in her bonds. Smiling, she is released from her predicament. A member says finally "I think she is in subspace."
JP and Isis congratulate Amber on a job well done. Released, she cries out of happiness. At the end we get to listen to Amber's candid thoughts and her recitation of what happened during the whole live show and her gratitude for the experience.
Job well done Amber and welcome back!

Duration: 31:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4624kbps
Audio: 122kbps

>>> Download <<< Amber At Last

Kleio Valentien - Uncontrollable Orgasms, Spread and Helpless
b76772b22a0f45921d22056f1ed13e99.jpg

Klein is so hot and she knows exactly how to look at you to get what she wants. She is a sex vixen that loves to be bound in tight ropes and made to cum against her will. Look close and you will see a smile come across her face when the vote comes on. She doesn't fight it, yet this little slut embraces it.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3887kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 270.8 MB

>>> Download <<< Kleio Valentien - Uncontrollable Orgasms, Spread and Helpless

Taylor's Test - Part 3
bda3833b8043132b697c103c16c3aca2.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tell Taylor to struggle for us and she does. She rolls all over the floor. After a while I tell her to stop and she Thanks me as she is pretty worn out. I hogtie her incorporating her hair tie. I then tape her hands up as well. She struggles again for us, but there is, of course, much less movement. After a while, I roll her onto her side, so we can get a better look at her tits and crotchrope. After a bit, I return and add a few clamps to her nipples. I spend a little time slapping her tits and manhandling her. Taylor is left once again to endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her from her hogtie and remove her gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

>>> Download <<< Taylor's Test - Part 3

Charlotte in Red
9bc9fec896c980f8d53cff815ac5adcb.jpg

Cast: Goth Charlotte
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubbe

Latex fetishes are young, old, gay, straight, bisexual, male, female, genderqueer, transgender, and can be found in every country in the world. They range from those just discovering their sexuality and exploring their likes for the first time to experienced kinksters who love to share their passion in clubs or at meetups for like-minded individuals.

Duration: 11:05
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10463kbps

File size: 859.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Charlotte in Red

Endza Lost in Rope
0e65aeaf366fde82787867c5031ffda5.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

She gets hornier with every passing moment, as he lays into her with canes and floggers and his bare hands.Her wetness is tempting. He can smell the lust coming off of her, and with her legs bound open there is no way for her to hide her eagerness. She wants him inside of her. His 10-inches is legendary, and she needs to feel it filling her up.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

>>> Download <<< Endza Lost in Rope

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

matfer2

GwenMedia - Girls
239e9cbb2c905f5311d3f157278265c7.jpg

This dark tale of lies and betrayal takes bdsm video into a new realm of intensity and kinkiness unlike anything you've seen before. With rubber, vac beds, steel bondage and harsh lesbian domination, as only John Fitzgerald can do, Girls is destined to be an instant classic.

Duration: 1:10:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

>>> Download <<< GwenMedia - Girls

Cassie - boots, gloves, and gag
5879ca3cf719fddc16a6c66691b235c7.jpg

Young Cassie returns for more bondage! Yes! This 19-year old is incredibly tall and cheerful. And in her thigh high boots, she is even taller! She wants to try it all, so we quickly got her back in rope bondage and pulled out a large ballgag. It turned out to be too much for her, but a medium size ballgag was no problem! So there we go: a cute young Cassie, all tied up and gagged, and she was determined to escape!

Duration: 4:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 189.6 MB

>>> Download <<< Cassie - boots, gloves, and gag

Beautiful redhead Mila gets shocked
269742e681bf95a15f3df2504b34d4c4.jpg

We shocked new girl Mila! It was all a bit too much for her, with the handcuffs and 2 inch ballgag, but she managed to complete her first challenge!

Duration: 5:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14682kbps

File size: 566.6 MB

>>> Download <<< Beautiful redhead Mila gets shocked

Armani CEO to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 2
5b41db38f22cc39d075af9f3dccd5e0a.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I shove a rubber pump gag in Armani's mouth and pump it up. I leave her to struggle and endure the bondage. I return and remove the pump gag. I cleave gag her with an ace bandage. I once again leave Armani to endure her predicament. When I finally return, I nose hook her and tie them off behind her, forcing her head back even further. I leave her once again. At the end of the clip I return and remove her gag and untie her. I think she got her bondage fix for a while.

Duration: 30:34

File size: 1.3 GB

>>> Download <<< Armani CEO to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 2

Bound by Desire part 3
c21dc0996450aa67bee406b2248da0d1.jpg

Casey (Calvert) and Allie (Haze) have grown comfortable in their new lives of being submissive sex slaves to their dominant husbands (Richie Calhoun and Ryan Driller). Spoiled and given everything they want, they are in a world of kinky delights and deliciously wicked dominatrixes (Julia Ann) and sex toy gimps (Logan Pierce). Casey is given any man she finds sexually appealing (Johnny Castle) as a gift by her husband who lives for seeing her pleasured. Now Casey is confronted with the need to return the favor. Into this BDSM world Casey brings her childhood friend Natasha Nice to be shown why love begins with a spank and a swat.

Duration: 2:15:48
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1127kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

>>> Download <<< Bound by Desire part 3

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Cabin Fever with Dakkota
0d80d013b523e78bac2549349bba5032.jpg

Dakkota and I are on a vacation in the woods. She starts prancing around in tight white yoga pants and white bra. It's not long before there is too much movement for my liking and out come the ropes. Dakkota has a look on her face of satisfaction as her plan has worked... as planned. Dakkota is manhandled and roped and gets an over sized gag that her tiny mouth is not used to. This was a quick shoot to test out new camera equipment. I will be doing more like this soon, and as I get used to the new cams, I'll start upping the intensity again, but don't worry, I still have a lot of older content that I am currently editing on the old system.

Duration: 26:36
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps

File size: 599.4 MB

>>> Download <<< Cabin Fever with Dakkota

PublicDisgrace - Phoenix Askani - Strap-on Fucked and Fisted
e417d894ef63aee5832763d90a7401b5.jpg

Studio: PublicDisgrace
Genres: Bdsm

Phoenix Askani is used and abused at a construction site. Made to gag on cock, get fisted for the first time, and endure painful clamps attached from her pussy to her tongue!

Duration: 1:09:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 832.5 MB

>>> Download <<< PublicDisgrace - Phoenix Askani - Strap-on Fucked and Fisted

Azul - tiny Latina gets shocked
44a621c81842fd52f316350e28827a10.jpg

The colorful tiny Azul is back for another shock collar challenge! She tends to pull the collar away from her neck, so we had to handcuff her. And we added a pink gag to match her hair! Some painful shocks in this update!

Duration: 6:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14703kbps

File size: 688.4 MB

>>> Download <<< Azul - tiny Latina gets shocked

Filthy Bitch of Berlin Humiliated at Underground Sex Club
a440763678fd5829786c817f2f380ffd.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Mona Wales, Pina De Luxe
Genres: BDSM, Fisting, Public Sex, Bondage, Orgy, Humiliation, BJ, Hardcore, All Sex

Busty Bitch Pina De Luxe is a Filthy Whore who needs Mona Wales to wash out her slutty dirty mouth with soap. That doesn't stop soaking wet Pina from crawling on her hands and knees all over the dirty streets. What's dirtier than those streets? A filthy underground sex club where Pina is made to service all the huge cocks there. This dick whore is punished with corporal, electric zappers, floggers, bondage, fisting and a face full of cum. This crowded club humiliates the curvy pain slave.

Duration: 55:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

>>> Download <<< Filthy Bitch of Berlin Humiliated at Underground Sex Club

Endless orgasm for tightly tied and gagged bondage slut Dreadlock Jane
b5f8c7f71c1edf98eb8732aa3a77629f.jpg

You can physically see my body shaking while my eyes roll back in my head.

Duration: 51:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3878kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

>>> Download <<< Endless orgasm for tightly tied and gagged bondage slut Dreadlock Jane

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Cassie - elbow tie and harness gag
a8de4bb2a8afdbcb8558d053ad903bda.jpg

19 year old Cassie is a local girl who loves to drop by for some bondage now and then. She is super tall and flexible, so she is a joy to tie up! Cassie expected to be tied in rope today, but we showed her a harness ballgag to see how she would react. Cassie had never seen one before in her life! She was very intrigued. Of course, we asked her to try it on and she looked incredible in this gag. Time for a strict elbow tie! Of course, Cassie ended up hogtied with her ankles tied to her head. She was so happy struggling in her ropes! Cassie is the perfect local bondage girl, let's hope she drops by more often for some fun!

Duration: 3:56
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11701kbps

File size: 342.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Cassie - elbow tie and harness gag

Armani Post Tied - Part 1
9826d6c45d16d9519acae89632783b7d.jpg

Armani met this guy at a bar. He told her he was into bondage. armani was intrigued, so she went home with him. As they walk into his "home" she sarcastically says, "nice place". The man leads her over to a post and pulls her arms behind her back and around the post. She thought she'd be handcuffed to a bed or something. Being tied to a post just sounds silly to her. The man is convincing though and she reluctantly agrees. She complains as the man adds more and more rope. Oh he takes a break occasionally, but its just to roughly grope her tits. He explains to her that he likes it and that it's not all about her. She seems to be getting more snarky as more and more ropes are added. She says "this is not normal" among other things. The man finally has had enough. he shoves a ball in her mouth with many leather straps attached. Now that armani is silenced, the man goes back to work adding more and more rope. He stops adding rope to her body for a moment, but it's only so he can attach a rope to the top of her harness gag and then tie it up high on the post, further limiting her range of motion. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:50

File size: 936.1 MB

>>> Download <<< Armani Post Tied - Part 1

Cherry English - ring gagged and elbow tied
77f8c652bd1bd0cd331dc6deda9531a2.jpg

Tiny Cherry English is back! She is so cute, remember her reverse prayerreverse prayerreverse prayer? This time we tie her elbows in a hard rope bondage position, with bent arms pulled upwards. Cherry is completely powerless, and she won't be able to escape these ropes on her own. Elbow ties are so effective and inescapable! We strap a cute pink ring gag on her, so she starts drooling while she struggles! Enjoy this amazing picture set and video clip!

Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14555kbps

File size: 450.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Cherry English - ring gagged and elbow tied

SexAndSubmission - Kara Price, Nikki Daniels - Feeding the Gimp
1d8c1ccb47bf1044e9b9aa31bab29319.jpg

Studio: SexAndSubmission

n this erotic role play, Nikki Daniels' wildest fantasy becomes her reality. She is secretly by a stranger at a bar and brought back to his dungeon. She wakes up to a sex hungry gimp, Kara Price, and a night of strict bondage and domination.

Duration: 1:01:44
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 835kbps

File size: 447.8 MB

>>> Download <<< SexAndSubmission - Kara Price, Nikki Daniels - Feeding the Gimp

Cherry English double plugged
08a6f749460ce59761ff0d97414544e2.jpg

Cherry English (like most Casting girls) got a bit bored after a few hours. She said it was no fun, waiting around in a tight chastity belt. So I told her I had a surprise for her: a jewel butt plug! I asked her to put it in, and Cherry ran off to get some lube. She did not need to take the belt off because the plug neatly fit in the anal opening of the belt.
She liked the plug (I think), but Cherry said it still did not make it any more fun. So I tried to keep her busy for a while by giving her a big vaginal plug to go inside her belt. The vaginal plug of course requires a different front shield (with a slot instead of tiny urination holes). The belt had to come off, and the shields had to be swapped by unlocking the secondary padlock. This gave Cherry something to do. It seems like she loves technical things like this. Swapping over the shield and installing the big plug was very interesting to her, she had never seem a system like this.
Once installed, the plug (with some more lube) slid nicely inside this little ChastityBabe. The belt was now even tighter (I don't know why it always feels tighter with a plug installed), so the plug was pushed deep into Cherry's pussy. With the large buttplug taking up some additional space, she felt very full. I asked her if she was still bored now, but she did not really answer. She just stood there, filled with two plugs. A few more hours to go for Cherry in the belt!

Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14427kbps

>>> Download <<< Cherry English double plugged

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Crimson Mansion Part 2
d0f3a4ad23fb2e52ee844798d1314192.jpg

Part Two of the series finds Brianna inspecting a new recruit. She has arrived at the Mansion bound, gagged, crated and held within the cold steel confines of a small cage. Brianna's personal servant, Maria, is charged with the duty of preparing the recruit for her long ordeal. Heavy steel mitts and head cage are locked onto the poor girls head and hands. She is then taken to the dungeon to await her new Mistress. Both the new recruit and Maria are given a special treatment in the medical room. Tubes and catheters are inserted for proper training and punishment. Maria's punishment is especially tormenting, as she is forced to endure a long session of punishment for causing her Mistress distress. A break in the training finds Brianna and Mistress Danielle enjoying a rest period in the massive dining room. Danielle, although a training Mistress, is wearing a punishment hood with no mouth opening. She is forced to watch Brianna enjoy her food and drink. But, they both enjoy what the two slaves are doing under the table.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:35
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 748kbps

File size: 470.8 MB

>>> Download <<< Crimson Mansion Part 2

Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic
d1bc3d58ca98124840884aea656a7bf7.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Her cheeks are beet red after the barrage of slaps that he rains down on her. Her face is slick from his spit and her tears. She is crying as she tries to choke out the words he is telling her to say, both from the intensity of the humiliation and the pain of her situation.

Duration: 47:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 567.8 MB

>>> Download <<< Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic

The Final Pussy Curse:Gia Takes a Sucking & Fucking With Mean Machines
50f2eb4a4eb8d009af4fa1d39a89e2bf.jpg

Cast: Gia DiMarco ,Ashlynn Leigh
Genres: multiple orgasms ,Outdoors ,Anal ,toned ,Gaping ,Straight ,natural boobs ,fake boobs ,shaved ,pump

Suckers pull squirt from her pussy and lick at her toes like a slave - Gia owns the machines as they fuck her wet and then totally dry. Her pussy gapes spent and pink with cum all around the sides after a long, strong fucking from cold alien steel. Dianne's work is done and she returns to her mother planet after three long days of fucking Gia DiMarco and Ashlynn Leigh in the California woods. If you missed Part 1 and 2 - go to the feature section of the site and find the reason both girls are so happy and so fucked out.

Duration: 25:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 931.0 MB

>>> Download <<< The Final Pussy Curse:Gia Takes a Sucking & Fucking With Mean Machines

Part 1 of 4 of the June live show
1c8820f2bd2ff55ab4c95382cc0ebf0f.jpg

Cast: James Deen ,Princess Donna Dolore ,Isis Love
Genres: unshaved ,Sybian ,big dick ,slim ,Fingering ,brunet ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Bondage ,Vibrator

Live Show Mondays brings you part 1 of the June live show that featured Princess Donna, Jame Dean, and sexy co-top Isis Love.
The Princess gets the same treatment every one else gets. We start by belting her tightly and seeing if she can escape. Her attempt is a bit pathetic. She does get the gag off and one belt but that's it. For failing in the attempt she gets punished.
Before we unleash Jame Dean and his massive cock on the Princess, we decide to warm her up on a Sybian. Impaled on the Most powerful vibrator on in the world, we make the Princess cum and cum and cum. We zipper her and make her cum, we flog her and make her cum, and when we are done making her cum we make her cum again.
Now that we have overloaded her brain with orgasms and she sexually helpless, it time to bring in the cock.

Duration: 48:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

>>> Download <<< Part 1 of 4 of the June live show

Cassie - bride elbow tied super tight
b353a2795a9a4ebd25a38600ae110364.jpg

All Cassie had dreamed about was getting married, but she is only 19 so she will have to wait a while. Trying on a brides dress was too tempting for her, however, and she has to be punished for that. Her long slender arms are cruelly elbow tied, slammed all the way together. But we used pink rope to cheer Cassie up a little! It didn't help, Cassie's perfect day was ruined, but we loved seeing her struggle in that dress!

Duration: 3:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps

File size: 327.1 MB

>>> Download <<< Cassie - bride elbow tied super tight

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Petite Fresh Faced Whore Victoria Voxxx Bound in Rope and Brutally Fucked
fa022b4feeb65ec127180f30acbf761c.jpg

Cast: Cyrus King ,Victoria Voxxx
Genres: Brunette ,Vibrator ,Hitachi ,Predicament Bondage ,Handler ,Petite ,Straight ,toned ,multiple orgasms ,master

Victoria Voxx is new to Kink and hungry to get bound in tight rope predicament bondage and made to suck massive cocks. She is glowing with excitement and radiates the kind of raw sexual energy that makes men salivate with depraved desire. With one leg tied to her waist, see dangles precariously in the middle of the room as her other high heel pirouettes on the floor. Cyrus King spins her around in circles as he shocks her repeatedly with a zapper. She yelps in pain but is determined to please her male handler. Her pussy drips with cum as her dom toys with her teeny pink pussy with an industrial vibrator. After she has her first of many multiple orgasms she gets tossed to the floor and begs to suck dick. Cyrus grabs the back of her head and begins to slam her throat with his stiff rod until she gags and chokes from the rough blow job. He grabs her pony tail and jams the hitachi onto her swollen and hungry cunt until she screams from the pain of the non stop coerced orgasms. Pleased with her hard work, Cyrus decides to reward her by tying her in a missionary position and fucking her tiny whore hole. He slams her pussy and grabs her tight ass with his massive man-hands. As her butt shakes he spanks it until it turns red and sensitive. But this sort of treatment only makes a female sex slave like Victoria hungry for more. Her master flips her onto her back and begins to fuck her swollen and sensitive pussy over and over again. As he jams a vibrator onto her clit she squirms and tries to get away from the relentless stimulation. But the bondage is inescapable and she must endure the torment of the huge dick that is pounding her into submission. At the height of her sexual frenzy she begs for Cyrus to cum all over small all natural tits. He is only happy to oblige and finishes her by blowing a massive load of jizz all over her.

Duration: 47:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

>>> Download <<< Petite Fresh Faced Whore Victoria Voxxx Bound in Rope and Brutally Fucked

Compromises, Part 3
a6946124e06a34b316f2e9d8bc597aca.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Compromises is an Intersec Studios scripted feature presentation about the pleasure that comes from pushing the limits of what is taboo. PD is such a good friend. He's got two girls up at his farm that he's been working over for weeks. He needs a break so he calls me. I'm fine with taking his seconds. The one he calls "cherry" is still pretty feisty. She'll learn after a few more weeks. None of these bitches keep that attitude for very long.

Duration: 47:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps

>>> Download <<< Compromises, Part 3

Tickling and torture feet in big stocks
7a971a8556e045b21b5cd562855e8546.jpg

Josh is also uncut so he knows the spots on an uncut dick to really make my body shake uncontrollably.

Duration: 24:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3833kbps

File size: 713.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Tickling and torture feet in big stocks

Bdsmprison - Spy Mirela Won't Confess & Endures Spanking
31539d9a9d75d46c80bde7a5bf8885c9.jpg

Studio: Bdsmprison

Mirela has been in interrogation for a few days. She won't to confess why she was caught breaking into the Senator's house. She might be a spy. She is bound to a bedframe to be punished at once. They will make her confess. Sex slave training usually does the trick to get answers. She must endure a BDSM Prison Mistress and Master, domination, spanking, smacking, bondage, breast, pussy and nipple torment with electro play and a cattle prod, humiliation and fingering.

Format: avi
Duration: 10:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 250kbps

>>> Download <<< Bdsmprison - Spy Mirela Won't Confess & Endures Spanking

StarsFetishFantasies - Candle Boxxx in Tight Bondage
b00e7c198bdefead4226681c53787026.jpg

Studio: StarsFetishFantasies

Poor naive Candle Boxxx. I've asked her over to 'help me with something'. She's confused by the rope, but she lets me tie her up with with elbows together, a frogtie and a chest harness. Waist rope cinches her belly and connects everything. I ask her to show me how much she can struggle in my super tight ropes. She can barely move a muscle and her long red fingernails can't reach the ropes to escape.

Duration: 26:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6109kbps
Audio: 256kbps

>>> Download <<< StarsFetishFantasies - Candle Boxxx in Tight Bondage

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

ThatFetishGirl - Riley Reyes - Barefoot Bondage Revenge On Realtor
cfa740d71d6ef89c83ab60c01f8fffa1.jpg

Studio: ThatFetishGirl

Tony and Dan are a couple of unscrupulous real estate agents who have been losing a lot of clients lately to a new hot, blonde real estate agent, Riley, with nice feet and legs, and they have decided to teach her a lesson.

Duration: 32:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 243kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

>>> Download <<< ThatFetishGirl - Riley Reyes - Barefoot Bondage Revenge On Realtor

Assylum - Rebel Rhyder - As In a Game of Ball
ae5532e52ddd9df30eab060f5f1c184d.jpg

Studio: Assylum

Just when you thought Rebel's Filth Studies series couldn't get better, we present part IV--a 2-hour 20-minute nonstop extreme, twisted epic. After exploring both visual art and the pure feeling of its absence together, Rebel and Dr. Mercies decide it's all just a game.

Duration: 2:19:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1430kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

>>> Download <<< Assylum - Rebel Rhyder - As In a Game of Ball

HardTied Endza Lost in Rope
ccae904beb28af30495ac47741d1640e.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.
Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

>>> Download <<< HardTied Endza Lost in Rope

Creep Suck
2e238a483ea316daa7ad621b9c9b9f40.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

leep is fitful and only possible after the exhaustion of constant shifting around and adjusting the stones that are my bed. It feels like my body has been covered in blows - the rocks are bruising me. Its getting colder. The sun is lower; It beams through a window and illuminates the details of what hovers above me. I am one of those web bound carcasses. As it darkens, the chirps and squishes begin -- shadowy flutters of darting fantoms swirl above me. They seem to be attracted by my presence -- often diving at me and bombing me with their droppings.

Duration: 50:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

>>> Download <<< Creep Suck

Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut! Massive squirting orgasms and punishing Anal!
3148d846b6c20b4ff65a7b0a1a35e630.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Double Penetration, Anal, Deep Throat, Humilation, Hardcore, All Sex

Stick a fork in her, Darling is done. She has been sex in every which hole so throughly she can not even remember her own name. She is a drooling, vacant eyed limp puddle of flesh. Very very blissful flesh.

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 111kbps

>>> Download <<< Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut! Massive squirting orgasms and punishing Anal!

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Sexual Disgrace Exellent Vip Perfect Hot Unreal Collection. Part 3.
81900ec3011ecf6a9b751323b95286df.jpg

I could feel it throbbing. He was relentless. He pounded me in good, holding me down with his rough hands. Every time I screamed for more, he would cover my mouth and give me exactly what I wanted. It was too much to handle at times. I didn't think I could take such a dick so rough. But I didn't care. Whatever it took to taste his cum, I'd do it without hesitation.

Total size: 2.0 GB in 2 files.

>>> Download <<< Sexual Disgrace Exellent Vip Perfect Hot Unreal Collection. Part 3.

K9 with petgirls Jane and Kasha Part2
f0bbfc74275cc36676735285c09fd679.jpg

Studio: SM-Circus

The second part training Jane and Kasha.

Duration: 10:15
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 119.9 MB

>>> Download <<< K9 with petgirls Jane and Kasha Part2

Mermaid Bodysuit
d22998166357b58414a0f402e67ec261.jpg

Studio: Restricted Senses
Genres: Latex, Asian, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Tied, Hogtied, Ball gag, Boots, Bodysuits, Bound, Stockigs, Leather Hoods

Mina has made herself a new shiny bodysuit! Continuing from the previous series, we have a beautiful purple mermaid pattern bodysuit. We put it to the test with Mina starting off wearing a Purple Gwen Hood and her sexy ballet boots along with a leather belt, then she is laced into an Armbinder and belted. This is one of my favourite positions for Mina to be in, I love seeing her elbows bound so tightly in an Armbinder and put into a nice hogtie position. The way she moves around testing her bonds and arching her back is just pure sex to me. A great video for lovers of bodysuits and armbinders!

Duration: 25:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6480kbps

>>> Download <<< Mermaid Bodysuit

Big tits slave Kitty wants to change her mind
2a2fef395f2d2c962b5c1d1e80382e5e.jpg

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kitty
Genres: BDSM, Double Breast Pump, Purple Hair, Tied, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage, Ball Gag, Bondage, Lactation, Magic Wand

New cute HuCow Kitty emailed us, she was curious about becoming a HuCow. It's all very exciting until you are actually in the barn, then it might get a bit scary. It's real now for Kitty! Clamped and gagged, she waits for what's to come. She already spotted the red cow milker of course. Surely the farmer isn't going to use the most powerful milker in her first session? Kitty got more and more nervous! Too late to turn back now, she gets strapped to the frame, escape is impossible. To prepare her for the harsh nipple torture to come, the farmer turns on a magic wand and pushes it tightly onto her clit. Her udders are oiled. It's as real as it gets now! Protesting and moaning, Kitty gets milked by the high vacuum power of the red cow milker. There is no mercy, even though she wants to change her mind at this point. Poor Kitty, she definitely learned a lesson: be careful what you wish for!

Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14676kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

>>> Download <<< Big tits slave Kitty wants to change her mind

Bella - first time
2ebdbeea5f888103129a9af7e24fb4c2.jpg

Bella is new to the shock collar challenge! She likes the prize, but will she like the challenge? Let's find out!

Duration: 7:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14265kbps

File size: 750.4 MB

>>> Download <<< Bella - first time

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Ballet Sub Ella - warm up
ccac0fb6f651699d0ac3fd25fedbb140.jpg

Watch our new submissive Ella go through her classical ballet warm up routine while getting shocked! Now that's a challenge!!

Duration: 7:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13095kbps

File size: 727.0 MB

>>> Download <<< Ballet Sub Ella - warm up

Blondie in Bondage
151a863efbdd5d5d5d97b704786df14e.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

We'd call this suspension hanging Delirious Hunter out to dry, but between the bondage and the corporal punishment she's dripping wet, even before the vibrators. The candle flame licking her ass and pussy is a huge turn on, too.
Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place. Flat on her stomach means we have the opportunity to work the other side of her. Her ass is perfect for caning while she's in a beautiful hogtie.

Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

>>> Download <<< Blondie in Bondage

Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 2
feff972437010eb113696c549ec294c0.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... cherry sits waiting on the bed for a new gag. I return and I have one. A shop rag is stuffed in her mouth and sealed in with clear tape. I then roll her onto her stomach and bind her ankles and feet. I then put her into a Tight hogtie. I retie her head back by her hair as well. I tie her crotchrope through the back of her chest harness and then up overhead, making sure everything is nice and tight. cherry can barely move an inch. I smack her ass a few times before I leave her once again. When I finally return, I roll her on her side and tie the rope that was pulling her up down to a ring bolted to the floor. There's no way she can roll back now. I tie a length of rope to her crotchrope and pull it down tight to another ring bolted to the floor. I leave her once again as I sit back and enjoy the view. I decide to pay some attention to her after a while. I rip open her blouse and manhandle and and smack her ass for a while. I remove her gag shortly after. I don't release her quite yet though. I nose hook her instead. I leave her once again. At the end of the clip is behind the scenes footage of cherry being released from the hogtie and then some commentary by her.

Duration: 39:03

File size: 1.7 GB

>>> Download <<< Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 2

Isadora Rose & Caressa Savage
8b78397fbc0db00338f1d177cfd0e9bf.jpg

After uncorking a mysterious a bottle, Isadora Rose & Caressa Savage assume the Genie they've released will grant wishes. It's the other way around as the Genie wishes for slave girls that she can punish and tease into a sexual frenzy.

Duration: 56:15
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 927kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 423.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Isadora Rose & Caressa Savage

Brenda Chair Tied, Hooded, Breast Bound, and Hung - Part 2
a204ac67edcf50dff443aa2b9972e6f9.jpg

This clip starts where part 1 ended... Brenda is hooded with the waist of a pair of panty hose and then the legs are wrapped around her head, cleave gagging Brenda. Lots more rope is added. Her tits even get tied up! Dr. Cupcakes isn't happy with her gag so he forces a squishy ball in her mouth as well. Orange tape seals it in. He goes crazy with the tape, wrapping it over her eyes and under her chin. He then ties the back of the chair to an overhead hoist. More rope is added to Brenda's body. Soon after he hoists her off the ground. She is terrified as she has no idea what is happening as she's blindfolded, gagged, and can barely hear. He spins her around for his and your enjoyment before he goes to get some clamps. He applies them to her nipples when he returns as Brenda moans in agony. He ties the excess nylon from her hood back, forcing her head back. Brenda is left to hang, spin, moan, mmpph, and endure her tight bondage. Dr. cupcakes is done it seems. The lights go out and Brenda is left hanging in darkness. I also added a deleted gag scene at the end of the clip. Earlier in the clip when her mouth was stuffed and secured with black tape, I originally wrapped a roll of vet wrap over it and then micro-foam, but this had to be remove rather quickly so I cut it from the main clip.

Duration: 31:35

File size: 1.4 GB

>>> Download <<< Brenda Chair Tied, Hooded, Breast Bound, and Hung - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account