BDSM > > Bondage > Humiliation

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

BondageSex - Darling
2d32094b4f956ae9143d62c42f185a6e.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

We are proud and excited to bring Darling back. This big titted blond bimbo was built for rough sex and throat fucking. Darling can take the cock like no one we have seen before her. All three holes, mouth, ass and pussy are filled and stretched to the limit.

We start with our sexy bimbo on her knees, huge boobs cruelly bound, arms across a pole and a mouth ready for brutal throat fucking. The cocks come at her one at a time. Darling can do nothing to stop the cock from pushing all the way down her hungry throat. Nonstop we fuck Darling's pretty face hole. She gets air only when we want her to, and soon Darling is dazed and deep in subspace. Her mascara runs down her pretty face and the cocks never let up. Darling is fighting for control of her own body, but we own it and her sloppy, hot throat.

When we have Darling dazed and obviously broken from the brutal throat fucking we stand her up and bend her over. If you thought her huge tits were nice, her muscular legs and amazing ass are equally impressive. Still in her high heels, she strikes an amazing pose as her ass sticks out begging for cock. It takes just seconds for one hard cock to be banging cervix deep, while the other cock pushes down her throat, Darling is now "air tight", both cocks ram deep and hold. Darling flashes, then cums harder then any before her. The game is on.

Back and forth the cock fucks mouth and throat, soon one of the cocks slides deeply into her ASS and Darling instantly cums like the bimbo she inspires to be. We use every hole this blond goddess has to offer and then some. Darling is literally fucked into deep subspace, she can only cum and struggle for air. In the end, what was Darling is now just a pile of moaning, drooling girl. Some form of liquid is dripping from every hole, as Darling's eyes stare into nothingness, the lights are on, but she's not home...

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6796kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
>>> Download <<< BondageSex - Darling

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

FM Concepts - FB-117 - Bare Breasted Bondage Peril!
6f2fe1fb271f4bf66a3fcac427a37920.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, bondage, capture

Aspiring dominatrix Shay Ruskin ropes indignant Monique Alexander to a chair so she can toy with the little blonde�s perky balloons! But Shay�s dreams of domination come crashing back to reality when Monique gets loose, then binds and ball-gags her! Towering Kayla Paige ruthlessly gropes helpless captive Erika Jordan, then squirms angrily when Erika earn on top for a handful of Kayla�s helpless breasts! As tied and gagged Nikita struggles and squeals, Heather Hunt smiles and plays with her, while fragile Madison Moore and smoldering Justine Sands writhe separately in topless restraint!

Format: real
Duration: 42:02
Video: 512x384, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 211.4 MB
>>> Download <<< FM Concepts - FB-117 - Bare Breasted Bondage Peril!

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

matfer2

Fear is Power
6fd06b35a9681ac190564e2f9e589be7.jpg

Studio: Kink: Device Bondage
Cast: Lorelei Lee,The Pope

Lorelei Lee is synonymous with bondage and domination. She can play both sides as a dominant as well as a submissive, and each roles have a special place with her. The submission is not as often as we would all like to see, but her reasons are understandable and we are lucky enough to have her do it for us. Over the years Lorelei and The Pope have done many scenes together, and this may be the one that tops them all.

Lorelei is restrained in brutal bondage and tormented in every way imaginable. She is flogged all over her body, blindfolded, punched, spanked, made to endure extreme bastinado, finger fucked, and double penetrated. All of these things are what makes for an amazing update, but the look on her face when the blindfold comes off and her biggest fear of all is standing right in front of her is priceless.

Format: flv
Duration: 1:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1749kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 15.1 MB
>>> Download <<< Fear is Power

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

The Tool Box Abductions
3bba9a430fdcb1599583390771c75019.jpg

Release Year: 2017

She begins unhappy. ? On the floor of a straw-filled barn. She wears jogging clothes as though he caught her unaware. She struggles, her ankles and wrists locked into stocks made of metal rungs bolted through an old four-by-four. A feed sack has been shoved over her head. She moans and cries.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 59:05
Video: 352x240, MPEG-1, 1125kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 590.3 MB
>>> Download <<< The Tool Box Abductions

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

CruelBondage - Tracey Sweet
098abe99279287dd53d6367ba1289bf7.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Bondage

Tracy Sweet came to me and told me she loved tight bondage. Why the hell would I waste any time before taking advantage of that? When a 20-year old, hot and horny blonde walks through the door and tells you she gets off on being helpless you just go to work.

I strip her down and tie her up as quickly as possible. Little did I know that she enjoys trying to escape as much as she does the feeling of being restricted.

I could call any of the half dozen positions I bind her in my favorite part. Or how all of the screaming and moaning she does sounds so much better muffled by all of the different gags I use. But really, just watching her frustration as she tries to do even the simplest things, like keeping the hair out of her face, accentuates perfectly how little freedom she has.

These knots are tight enough to keep Houdini trapped. Tracy doesn't stand a chance.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:04
Video: 480x270, AVC (H.264), 1314kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 700.6 MB
>>> Download <<< CruelBondage - Tracey Sweet

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

I get 600 feet of Rope and a Serene for My Birthday part 1
f331f19e9c8fe1e28c39b00d26ef719a.jpg

Release Year: 2016

They make her play over and over with 30 loads of frozen cum , including pouring it into her eyes and having her snort it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:10
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3009kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 611.9 MB
>>> Download <<< I get 600 feet of Rope and a Serene for My Birthday part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2