dduubb

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Skintight

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
File Size: 531 MiB
Runtime: 18 min 56 s

Tags: Bathing, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, High Heels, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls
Cast: Milly Marks
Description: Milly Marks looks too hot in her skintight, shiny metallic dress that clings to her sexy body like a second skin. Even her shoes are stacked. She's sex on heels with the face of a beauty contest winner. Everything about Milly from the top of her head to the tips of her toes and anything she does makes guys go crazy. After checking out herself in the mirror and doing very horny mirror play, Milly lowers the top of her dress and shakes her huge, perfect tits. She strips off and gets into the bathtub to show why handheld shower heads were invented. To cool off hot girls. "I'm kind of short so people look down at me when they're talking to me, so they're looking down right into my cleavage," said Milly, voted Voluptuous Newcomer of the Year by a large margin. "These heels are making me taller than I really am. I'm four-eleven, five-feet on a good day." A cold shower sounds about right after watching Milly.

00240x0032-10.png

Skintight

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

dduubb

Nikki's Knockers Need To Be Fucked

Media:
File Size: 596 MiB
Runtime: 21 min 21 s

Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Oil / Lotion, Tit-Fucking, XLGirls, XXX
Cast: Nikki Smith
Description: XL Girls not only takes care of our models' transportation, meals and lodging, we force the male models to message them with the lotion of the models' choice. Nikki Smith prefers an oil massage. All we ask is that we get to photograph the proceedings. Mr. Largo is a true gentleman to ask if he can remove the towel from Nikki's ass and get to work on it after he has done her neck and back. He pours a liberal amount of oil on Nikki's butthole and pussy. Then he fingers her. That's not in most massage guidebooks but Nikki is not complaining about his technique. Nikki turns over so her chest can be rubbed down. Another generous pour of the oil over her 45-inchers and Nikki is gagging for more hands-on body therapy. She loves to have her tits palmed and rubbed. Her sounds of pleasure are punctuated by giggles. She says that he's enjoying this massage as much as she is. A woman can always tell. Largo even mini-massages Nikki's nipples. They harden by the second under this fingering as her body tingles. Nikki gets on her hands and knees. Ass up, her 38H-cup hooters hang and dangle like clappers, waiting for more hand treatments. They are kneaded and squeezed as they hang. He returns to her spankable ass and shaved, pierced pussy, once again fingering her oily snatch-hole. Both of them can't take much more of this. Something has to give. Nikki pulls his dick out and opens her mouth wide for his big sausage. She swallows it with delight. This proves once again that these masseurs can't be trusted. They just cannot resist. Nikki is too hot, too sexy.

00240x0032-10.png

Nikki's Knockers Need To Be Fucked

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

dduubb

Creamy Boobs

Media:
File Size: 668 MiB
Runtime: 23 min 50 s

Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Food, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls
Cast: Georgina Gee
Description: Our photographer (lucky chap) pays a visit to the succulent Georgina Gee, an English rose from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. After a brief chat about big tits, Georgina shows us what really big tits and big cheeks are all about. What a juicy girl! She plays with cupcakes and crushes some between her legs, making a mess. Georgina has a big, cock-shaped dildo to suck on and play with, too. XL Girls: So, Miss Georgina Gee, do you workout? Georgina: Now and again, but I like to be big and I know how much guys like my soft curves. XL Girls: Did you play sports? Georgina: No, I don't do sports at all. These bad girls running? No way. But I like rugby. XL Girls: What's your team? Georgina: I support the Hull Kingston Rovers.

00240x0032-10.png

Creamy Boobs

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

Saved By The Bust

Media:
File Size: 439 MiB
Runtime: 15 min 41 s

Tags: BBW, Brunette, Solo
Cast: Kamryn Monroe
Description: We never thought bookworms could be hot until we got a look at Kamryn Monroe hitting the books. She's taking notes for her final exam, so as her latest scene opens, we take the opportunity to examine her chest. Kamryn sports 42DDD-cup knockers that make your mouth water and your knees weak. "Are you going to help me?" Kamryn asks, smiling up at us. "You can tutor me." It has been a long time since we've been in school, but as long as she's here with her boobs pouring out of her blouse, we'll do our best to help her. And there are a few subjects in which we are well-versed. In school, you learn the Three R's: reading, writing and arithmetic. At XL Girls, we're all about the Three B's: body, boobs and beauty. So there's only one answer when Kamryn sweetly asks, "Do you want me to get naked?" Yes, yes, yes! Kamryn takes off her top, slips off her bra and begins playing with her tits. Then she takes a seat on the desk behind her, pulls her panties off and begins to stroke her clit. Her tits quiver and waves of pleasure wash over her face as she nears her orgasm. When she finally cums, she lets out long, relieved gasps. And we get one last look at her body, boobs and beautiful face.

00240x0032-10.png

Saved By The Bust

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

Tabletop Titillation

Media:
File Size: 754 MiB
Runtime: 26 min 56 s

Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX
Cast: Maggie
Description: It's a quiet mid-morning but the stillness of the day won't last long. Maggie is at tableside having a coffee. She waits for her date Renato. Only a crazy man would keep this gorgeous piece of womanhood waiting too long. And he ain't crazy. He comes behind Maggie and whispers some horny suggestions. She smiles and that's all the invitation he needs. Their game is on and that table looks sturdy enough. Maggie lowers her top, revealing her bra-encased tittie-treasures. It was a great day when Maggie decided to show and do all for XL Girls. You don't find girls with her looks and body every day of the week. Maggie's placed on the table so Renato can spread her legs open and admire her pink, moist hole. He looks at her face as he tongues it and gets the reaction he wants. Maggie loves head and enjoys it when a man speaks in tongues to her. They swap places so Maggie can hold her big boobs together and buff his pipe in an up and down motion. Most guys will ask her to do this to their cocks but Maggie says she instinctively does it without being asked. They move over to a chair that Maggie can rest against, her butt offered to Renato for their first fuck. His penetrator is as hard as a rock from her tit-fucking. He slips it into her waiting sugar-box and pumps her, leaning forward so he can see her tits shake from their dirty dancing. The sounds of pelvis slapping against her ass-cheeks and heavy breathing fill the room. Maggie's face and her expressions of pleasure spur on his excitement. She turns around so they can look at each other and have more boob play as he slams into her.

00240x0032-10.png

Tabletop Titillation

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

From Army Veteran To Model

Media:
File Size: 470 MiB
Runtime: 16 min 46 s

Tags: Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls
Cast: Elaina Gregory
Description: Elaina Gregory is always asked if her big boobs are real. "All the time. It doesn't matter if I am with my husband or not. They just come up to me. Once I was walking through the mall. I had just come back from the restroom and this woman comes up to me and says, 'Your boobs are so big! Are they actually real?' "And I said, 'Yes, they are real.' And she was like, 'You have never had them lifted?' And I was like, 'Nope.' And then she said, 'Can I touch them?' I said, 'No, I don't know you, so you may not touch them!'"

00240x0032-10.png

From Army Veteran To Model

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

Strawberries And Nipples

Media:
Format: Windows Media
File Size: 259 MiB
Runtime: 16 min 45 s

Tags: BBW, Brunette, Solo
Cast: Micky Bells
Description: Micky is back in an all-new scene Strawberries And Nipples. The June '13 V-mag covergirl is as beautiful and as boner-making as ever. She was also the covergirl of March '13 XL Girls. Micky is the one of the Queens of International Cleavage! Micky likes a man to treat her like she is treating her strawberry here. With lots of licks and tender, loving care. Her ripe body is a feast for breast-men. Anyone who ever neglects those bounteous breasts in the bedroom before pleasuring Micky's pussy needs a severe beating. "I like a man to kiss me all over my body," Micky says. "I want him to make me feel like a queen. I also like it when a man tastes my pussy. That is what makes me orgasm the fastest. Sometimes, it is not the actual sex, but the foreplay and the touching before it that makes me feel good. I prefer for men to be sensual. That will make me get turned on and then I will be more willing to do what they want."

00240x0032-10.png

Strawberries And Nipples

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

Hot Creampie For Kris Kelly

Media:
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
File Size: 1.03 GiB
Runtime: 18 min 12 s

Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Creampie, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Mature, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX
Cast: Kris Kelly
Description: Kris Kelly is usually very chatty, but she's a lot less chatty when her fuck friend James sucks on her nipples, buries his face between Kris's big boobs and fondles her while they hang out on the couch. Some women are talkers when they get fucked. Others are more the moaning types. Kris wants to suck his dick and goes down, sucking and jacking her flesh-and-blood cock-toy. Kris likes to suck slowly and erotically, licking the head. James stands up and feeds Kris, making her cheeks bulge as his shaft fucks her mouth. Kris gets on her back so James can slide his pole through her cleavage valley. He parts Kris's legs and slips his cock from her tits into her wet pussy. Their fuck begins and James pumps Kris hard and fast from beginning to end. With one mighty thrust, James delivers his load deep inside a moaning Kris. When he withdraws, Kris squeezes out his jam with grinding pelvic contractions. A well-mannered lady, Kris thanks him for his gift of hot semen.

00240x0032-10.png

Hot Creampie For Kris Kelly

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

She Gives Us Wood

Media:
File Size: 366 MiB
Runtime: 13 min 7 s

Tags: BBW, Blonde, Solo
Cast: CJ Woods
Description: Because breakfast is the most important meal of the day, a girl like CJ Woods always makes sure her man is well-fed. She has a piping hot carafe of coffee in hand as this scene opens, but CJ knows exactly what type of nourishment we're interested in to start our day. "I think you'd like to go back to bed and get some of these," CJ says sweetly while rubbing her supple breasts. "Is this what you want to wake up to? Me playing with my pussy?" That's exactly what we had in mind, CJ. Her pussy is plump, her tits are plush and her face is as sweet and cute as any girl you'll ever meet. Waking up to a girl like this is a surefire way to start your day with some morning wood. And CJ is just the type to help you take care of it. CJ is rubbing her pussy in front of the dining room table and gets herself so hot she decides to head over to the nearby couch to get more comfortable. She pulls her boobs out from her bra and plays with her already-erect nipples. "I want you to nibble on my nipples," she says, squeezing her nips. "I want you to do it soft. Not too hard." You can have it your way, CJ. After a bit more teasing, CJ takes her panties off and begins to rub on her pussy. The camera zooms in on her cunt, and her pussy is sticky and dripping wet. CJ continues rubbing and playing with her clit while fondling her tits, and she's getting hornier and more wet by the stroke. "You should be doing this for me," she says, moaning. We wish we were, but watching CJ is still one heck of a treat. When she finally cums, shivers wash over her body and a look of bliss spreads across CJ's face. She picks up her boobs and gives them another lick. "Are you awake now, Sunshine," she asks. Wide awake and ready to start our day.

00240x0032-10.png

She Gives Us Wood

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

Nice Rack!

Media:
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
File Size: 1.37 GiB
Runtime: 24 min 8 s

Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Ebony, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX
Cast: Camelia Davis
Description: The very sexy Camelia Davis is picked up in the street and taken for a ride between the sheets in this chapter of Sex In The Titties. The couple humps under a mirror on the ceiling, all the better to check out their fucking positions from a horny point of view. Because she's got a bod built for screwing, Camelia attracts a lot of attention every time she leaves her place. She recalled one encounter that started like this escapade but didn't end like it. "I was at the mall one day and I was shopping. I kept seeing this guy and he was checking me out. I mean, he kept staring and staring, So I ended up at the food court and he came up to me and just straightforwardly asked me if he could touch my breasts. He was really hot, so I said yes. So he groped me right there at the food court and then he just went about his merry way." Her girlfriends in Sex In The Titties liked hearing about her fling in their apartment building a lot better.

00240x0032-10.png

Nice Rack!

Fileboom Premium Account