BDSM Babysitter Get The Ride Of Her Life

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

33cbbb09930bc4b4f168cac5bc0af2f4.jpg

Genres: BDSM,string,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

It's time to teach my the art of the hogtie. I've prepared sweet babysitter Lana Lane in a knee point frog tie at the edge of my bed. Her arms have been massively bound elbow crushed together painfully and her mid-section totally roped up in extreme bondage. Her pussy is in a crotch string split in two. I straddle Lana's pretty face and put a ballgag head harness of her. The drool begins immediately and I grope and my pretty prey telling her how much fun we are going to have and how I want her to beg me for mercy. Lana moans through her gag and off I go to get the girls for their hogtie lesson. Lana sobs and struggles on her knees anticipating the torment to her helpless body. The twins are here and I've put Lana on the bed. I show them that they haven't tied her knees tightly enough and I retie them and show the girls how to cinch the bondage. I lay poor Lana down on the bed and yank back the hogtie string showing the girls how to get good leverage to arch their victim's back up. I thread the string through her ankles and continue to arch Lana's back as she maons and screams into her gag. Once she's brutally hogtied, I roll her over to admire my work. I send the girls off to watch television so I can have some real fun with their babysitter. I can barely roll Lana over the ropes are so tight and extreme. Aw does that make your pussy wet? I decide to show Lana what the ring on her head harness is for and I torment her body mercilessly pulling her head back painfully. I like to see them suffer. I smack Lana's ass and begin to tie her big toes with twine pulling her toes back attaching the twine to her elbow string. Lana moans and sobs, but I am having way too much fun playing with her. I tell her we need to escalate things a bit. Lana's breasts are now bound tourniquet style and they are already turning bright crimson. I shove a huge wad of cloth into her mouth and wrap her pretty face tightly with thick electrical tape. The gag is so tight that Lana screams through it, but I don't care at all. You see pretty girl, I'm going to give you the ride fo your life. I lay down on the bed and put Lana's bound body on top of me. I grab ahold of her waist and her to ride me like a pony. Let the fun begin - for me that is!! Lana bounces up and down and I begin to get really turned on. I grunt and groan as the orgasm takes over my body cumming explosively. Aw what's wrong babydoll, wasn't this fun for you too. I laugh as I have yet another orgasm with helpless Lana riding me pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3402kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 686.0 MB