Asian Extreme DVD Mega Collection

poganpuk

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Enemageddon NHDT-056 Ultimate Enema
http://preview.smplace.com/premiumdownload?/img/1071651.thumbnail.jpg

Four women battle it out on who can grip an anal plug with their anus muscles, who can hold the most liquid inside their rectum while they lift weights and see who can spit enema the furthest and finally the girls wrestle while they have enema in their rectum. On the first scene, two models in a doggy style from opposite of one another has a butt plug in their ass, then they each pull to see who can grip the anal plugs. Next the girls are injected with milk of some sort in their ass and had them lift weights to see who can hold the enema in the longest. Next scene the girls are injected with more enema, then they kneel with their ass in the air to see who can squirt the liquid the furthest. Next the girls play twister with enema in their rectum. Finally on the last scene, the girls wrestle with enema in their asses, well I think you can picture what happens next!
Models : Reina, Rika Manaka, Sakura, Moe
Download from filesmonster.com
Download from smplace.com/premiumdownload?

More soon...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

poganpuk

Asian Groping Chikan Tailor In Bus Sod
http://preview.smplace.com/premiumdownload?/img/1071621.thumbnail.jpg

Here is something interesting for those who want to know definition of a couple of Japanese words. In Japan, street groping is called chikan and the man who commits such acts is also called chikan, while a woman is called chijo. With that said, this Japanese groping in public is pretty bizarre for the rest of the world but in Japan, Its NORMAL and the Japanese love to grope. If i were Japanese Id be a chikan too and all the school girls in Japan would be my target. I just love how the Japanese have this wild and crazy imagination and I love Japanese teens and school girls that welcomes it! Watch this, I can assure you it will keep you glued on to your monitors.

More soon...

Fileboom Premium Account

poganpuk

Tied Up Girls's Bukkake Special 5
http://preview.smplace.com/premiumdownload?/img/1073131.thumbnail.jpg

This is a compilation of rough fellatio and facial cumshot scenes in a classroom setting. In this movie, your school girls are tied up and forced to give blowjobs and take mouth and facial cumshots inside their classroom. The cute girls beg the perverts to stop these sexual acts but nothing seems to be heard from these women.
Models : Yuuka Hayakawa, Reiko Kikuchi, Ai Okazaki, Yuka Nakane, Ayumi Koyama

More soon...

Fileboom Premium Account

poganpuk

The Magic of Bondage Rough Sex
http://preview.smplace.com/premiumdownload?/img/1072331.thumbnail.jpg

Wow action right away! The first scene is a bondage scene where the model is tied up with a ball gag on her mouth as they pour red candle wax on her stomach. Then on the same scene, guys pull down her gag and forced her to give every guy in the room a blowjob while a couple of guys take turn sucking her tits and wet pussy. Then finally she is fucked and had her face unloaded with cum. On the second scene, the next model is fucked at a warehouse. Then on the next scene, she fucked another guy on a bed. The third scene is another bondage scene where the model is tied with a rope as she gave blowjobs and fucked in different positions. There are about 5 more scenes which include more bondage, blowjobs, sex, sextoys, forced blowjobs, fingering and more facial cumshots.
Models : Rei Itoh, Sakura Shiratori, Cocolo, Kyoko Nakajima

More soon...

Fileboom Premium Account