Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

mackos

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Caged Slave Caged Cock - Part 2. Starring Miss Suzanna Maxwell

16.The-English-Mansion---Caged-Slave-Caged-Cock---Part-2.-Starring-Miss-Suzanna-Maxwell-00010_l.jpg

Wearing beautiful green lingerie, Miss Suzanna enters the cell to tease the locked up sub, making sure she gets him hard in the tight metal chastity cage, as she delights in controlling his body. Her soft, teasing words and touch make him moan in desire and frustration, much to her amusement, his poor straining dick is then released. The teasing continues though, as she rubs and edges him, spitting in his mouth and sitting on his face until she gives him an expert handjob, emptying his full balls before being locked away, until she requires his service again.

111.jpeg

Released in year: 2022

Time of Clip: 00:06:43 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 359 MB

333.jpeg

Free Download K2s.cc

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

mackos

FemDom 2022 Fresh Cum for the punk Next Door

18.Club-Stiletto-FemDom-2022-Fresh-Cum-for-the-punk-Next-Door-00014_l.jpg

Anti-Paige has come to take great delight in how she now controls the punk (aka pet) down the street. He used to harass kenny for being the family whipping boy, slave and cuckold until Paige tricked him by offering to give him a blow job (see The Life of step-Auntie Paige - the punk Next Door and the BJ Surprise). Now that she has all sorts of blackmail material on him he can only do as told. This scene opens with Paige in the bedroom getting bounded by her lover while pet is bound to the discipline bench waiting for her and hearing her have a screaming orgasm."Did you hear me getting fucked?" she asks pet as she walks into the dungeon and he says he did. She removes her panties to show a stream of cum running from her pussy. She rubs some of it on the slaves face then sits down so he can lick it all out of her. "Everything that comes from the Mistress goes into the slaves mouth" she reminds him. The slave still hasnt learned to like cum but hell learn. Its that or she shares pics and videos with everyone in his circle. The slave obediently licks her pussy up and down while Paige grabs her phone to take some video of him eating cum. She encourages him to lick and suck because she doesnt want to see any cum when he is done. "Once youve licked that properly youll be licking my ass and as a treat I left it dirty" she tells him adding "Even my lover said my ass was a bit stinky but he didnt know what I had planned with you." Paige tells pet that next time she wants her boyfriend to fuck her up the ass so he can suck cum out of that hole too. She now turns into a forward position and sits on his face again. The slave struggles without air but she says no excuses she wants to feel his tongue up her ass. She comments how great it is having men around, studs to fuck me and slaves to lick up after. "That feels so good" she tells her slave as she sits down firmly, arching her back, the slaves discomfort of no concern to her.

111.jpeg

Time of Clip: 00:05:44 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 541 MB

333.jpeg

Free Download K2s.cc

Fileboom Premium Account

mackos

Goddess D Femdom Clips 2021 Seduction in Chastity Ft Macy Nikole

05.Goddess-D-Femdom-Clips-2021-Seduction-in-Chastity-Ft-Macy-Nikole-00015_l.jpg

Youd think hed know that Were playing a trick on him, but dummy is just so vulnerable to seduction that he falls for it completely. I have him in the sleepsack and in chastity. Just set right up with the chastity device sticking right out from the sack. Macy Nikole enters the room, key in hand. Where did She get it? Well, She claims it was just sitting out and She didnt know what it went to, and that I was out running errands and would be gone for a while. Macy was immediately sympathetic to dummys plight upon walking into the room. An audible "awww" feeling really sorry for him and indicating that She wanted to provide him with some relief. Being incredibly nice to dummy, Macy offers him some temporary freedom. He deserves to have some fun once in a while too right? After all, D gets to have all the fun She wants. She then claims that its "really hot" in the room and starts removing layers of clothing. Total giveaway right? Youd think that as She slowly strips down and reveals a micro bikini underneath, hed start to figure out something is unusual here? Nope, his horny, two months orgasm denied self cant think about anything but interacting with Her. He doesnt suspect a thing. He tries to be good, hes afraid of getting caught, but Her seductive charms are just far, farrrr too much for his weak male mind. Finally, dummy caves and gives in, agreeing to let Macy uncage him. Macy makes him ask for it out loud, and he does eagerly. And then, while putting the key into the lock, She yells out for Me! I knew hed fall for it. I storm in. We laugh at him hysterically. I throw his keys all the way across the room and probably into a floor vent. Macy reveals Herself to be nothing of the sweet considerate friend She portrayed herself to be to dummy. She was on My side all along, obviously. We torment him for the next ten minutes, capitalizing on his sexual frustration. Macy sits on his face in a tiny thong while I toy with his caged cock. Everything spirals out of control for him, knowing that theres no way hes getting out of chastity any time soon, if ever at this point after such betrayal. It sure is nice having beautiful model friends around who are willing to help Me put My sub to the test! Im always happy to return the favor of course. Were all on the same team here and some of these subs just cant be trusted and need soooo much training. Visit Macys FEMDOM store: Mistress Macys Femdom Fantasies Visit Macys FETISH store: Macy Nikoles Fetish Fantasies

111.jpeg

Time of Clip: 00:19:49 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 1.13 GB

333.jpeg

Free Download K2s.cc

Fileboom Premium Account