POV Gonzo Angelina (Pretty Little Hate Machine)

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

5c4c6539267fc3789edeb29c6254f965.jpg

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Angelina
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Milf
Video language: English

Now even though I'm a bit harsh in this writeup of today's Milf who's probably just constantly misunderstood in her daily life, and some of you might take exception to what I say here, but listen. Rude things don't have to be said out loud and I want to state for the record she had the time of her life today. Claiming during her Post Shoot Confessional that it was some of the best sex of her life and she had more Orgasms today than ever before. You see Angelina walked into our den of pleasure extremely frustrated sexually and subsequently left with a new hope in life of better sex in the future, and we love it. I'm actually quite sympathetic to how sexually frustrated women must be because I hear it a lot from the women and girls about how most men suck in bed, and this Milf's frustration is on full display here. But the facts remain, what I wrote and describe below is factually what happened and is all in good fun . . . I think, so let's begin shall we?
So let me introduce to everyone Angelina Moon, today’s hot Milf by definition who seems to be quite nervous and is hoping for some great sex today because according to her, it’s been years since she’s had any. Well having one kiddo at home will certainly put a damper on one’s sex life. You know something else that will put a damper on a hot woman’s sex life? Being sort of a bitch will do it and if it weren’t for the fact that both Tyler and Angelina are being paid to fuck each other I don’t think this pair would have ended up together in this or any other parallel universe. You see Angelina doesn’t quite know what she wants and it appears she wants it all. Let’s see, she wants great sex, well we all want that, but is annoyed by all the men that hit on her. Yeah, it’s going to be one of those days Tyler I’m afraid and you have your work cut out with this ex-stripper, I mean exotic dancer, excuse me. Don’t want any of her man hater rays or vibes to be pointed or waft in my direction because red flags were waving from the start and I can’t for the life of me understand why you haven’t met your prince charming yet. Lets see, we also find out that our little man hater is a bit of a SIZE Queen who prefers girth to length, and when we asked her to show us with her hands what a big cock looks like at (2:38) she appeared to be quite confused and gestured with her hands and fingers a diameter a new born baby could easily walk through. Listen dear, it’s hard enough to find a partner who will satisfy you both intellectually and physically when one of your requirements is that the guy has to have a cock the thickness of an elephant. They don’t exist and thankfully the interview settled down somewhat into earth’s atmosphere once we asked more about her sexual past at (5:14). You see her whole life changed at 19 after discovering the tub filler, and she had her First Orgasm ever while engaging in the joys of water boarding her clit as her legs were in the air and the water was forced onto that beautiful pussy while taking a bath. It’s so fucking obvious now why women love to take baths so much. Anyways, we get it girl and the visual is hot as fuck. Now if you want to hear more about what turns this Milf on and how men seemingly annoy her and are disappointing in bed? By all means listen away, but let's get to the spankability of Angelina and once her clothes come off we get a look at why you have such large demands of your male partners. Your pussy is gorgeous girl, and even though you told Tyler to his face “No Comment,” when he asked you if he was your type, and that alone would most likely get your ass kicked out the door with most guys, I do give Tyler major kudos today for letting most of the man hater comments go in one ear and out the other because he let his dick do the talking today. You see Angelina obviously attracts toxic men who aren’t interested in pleasing a woman with the bitchy vibes she permeates the air she surrounding herself in. It’s like a toxic pheromone or something. You know, the same way a skunk wards off any would be attackers, and haven’t you heard you catch more flies with sugar than vinegar? Anyways, back to her gorgeous vagina, which Tyler began licking at (17:37) immediately after her first of many Orgasms of the day and this woman likes to cum. Sex Toys, and specifically Large Vibrators, are this woman’s bedtime companions because she likes clitoral stimulation. Her O face during orgasm #2 at (20:11) is a common look for her as Tyler probed her with a Glass Dildo and tortured her clit with the Magic Wand while her legs flailed about, and this initial burst of pleasure sets the tone of today’s exchange of money for sex. This is also about the time that I suspect Angelina probably felt she should have been nicer to her male dance partner because Tyler treated her and her orifices like the true professional he is. It’s the same way he treats all the girl’s holes that land on our bed, and she loved it. Next it’s Blowjob time and Tyler had to keep reminding her to not use her teeth, which she does subconsciously or consciously depending on your level of how much you believe she hates men, while on his way to inducing a Squirting Orgasm #3 at (23:49). Next he tells her to get on her back so he can fuck her in Missionary and Orgasms #4 and #5 were right around the corners at (27:22 and 29:37) while she rubbed that small pussy for dear life. You know it’s amazing what happens to girls when someone fucks them properly, and this was never truer or illustrated more accurately than at (31:00) during the BTS as Tyler asked Angelina how long she normally has sex for.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:16:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7516kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 4.2 GB